|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Not based in reality.
(b) Slow in practice.
(c) Ineffective in practice.
(d) Hard to accomplish in reality.
2. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
(a) Act 1, scene 10.
(b) Act 1, scene 9.
(c) Act 1, scene 11.
(d) Act 1 scene 8.
3. According to El Pachuco, what happens to a Mexican once he is in jail?
(a) He fights in jail.
(b) He dies in jail.
(c) He stays in jail.
(d) He lives in jail.
4. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
(a) A ending.
(b) A break.
(c) A recess.
(d) A closure.
5. When does the Downey gang disappear from the fight between Henry and Rafas?
(a) When Henry beats up Rafas.
(b) When Henry lets Rafas go.
(c) When Rafas beats up Henry.
(d) When Rafas orders them to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
2. George insists that the Prosecution has only proved what?
3. Where does the Judge order Della to go?
4. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
5. How is the truth about what happened the night of the raid revealed?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)