|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sound that is blaring at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
(c) Beat boxes.
(d) Car horns.
2. The type of people Alice and George represent are common at the time of the play, and when else?
(b) In the 80s.
(c) In the 1800s.
(d) In the 20s.
3. Who is Henry's girlfriend when Henry appears for the first time in the play?
4. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
(a) In his innocence.
(b) That they will get a fair trial.
(c) That their lives will be better.
(d) In the fairness of the courts.
5. What is exploding at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
(b) Pipe bombs.
(d) People's tempers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the truth about what happened the night of the raid revealed?
2. George insists that the Prosecution has only proved what?
3. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
4. Why is Henry desperate to get out of jail?
5. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)