|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
(a) A break.
(b) A closure.
(c) A recess.
(d) A ending.
2. The story of Henry at the party illustrates his desire to do what?
(a) Have the American dream.
(b) Live the Chicano lifestyle.
(c) Have a family.
(d) Fit into American life.
3. What is the name of Henry's father?
4. Why does Henry get involved in the fight between Rudy and Rafas?
(a) To protect his honor.
(b) To defend his gang.
(c) To protect his sister.
(d) To defend his brother.
5. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beats Henry into unconsciousness?
2. Who takes Henry out of the line-up and throws him to the floor?
3. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
4. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
5. Which character lists the headlines that appears in the papers after the arrests and the raid?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)