|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Downey gang disappear from the fight between Henry and Rafas?
(a) When Henry lets Rafas go.
(b) When Rafas beats up Henry.
(c) When Henry beats up Rafas.
(d) When Rafas orders them to leave.
2. What is the name of Henry's mother?
3. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
4. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
(a) What happened at the diner.
(b) What happened at the barn.
(c) What happened in the field.
(d) What happened the night of the dance.
5. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
2. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
3. What is Henry going to learn the extent of in the courtroom?
4. What is the role of El Pachuco at the beginning of Act 1, scene iii?
5. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)