|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Henry out of the line-up and throws him to the floor?
2. According to Alice, why is she asking Henry questions?
(a) She wants to be his friend.
(b) She pities him.
(c) She works for him.
(d) She is George's assistant.
3. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
(a) Get to the truth of the matter.
(b) Set Henry and the others free.
(c) Put the guilty people in jail.
(d) Railroad Henry and the others.
4. What does the play begin with?
(a) An epilogue.
(b) A prologue.
(c) An action sequence.
(d) An explanation.
5. According to Della, what is the man's name who dies the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
2. Where does the Judge order Della to go?
3. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
4. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
5. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)