|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
2. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
3. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
(a) Hear from his clients.
(b) See his clients.
(c) Consult with his clients.
(d) Speak for his clients.
4. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
5. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the truth about what happened the night of the raid revealed?
2. Where does the fight that Edwards and Smith want Henry to tell them about occur?
3. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
4. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
5. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)