|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) Life without parole.
2. When does the Downey gang disappear from the fight between Henry and Rafas?
(a) When Henry beats up Rafas.
(b) When Henry lets Rafas go.
(c) When Rafas beats up Henry.
(d) When Rafas orders them to leave.
3. The actors who play the Press also play what role?
(a) The Narrator.
(b) The Audience.
(c) The Court Clerk.
(d) The Prosecution.
4. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
(a) A smart man.
(b) A patient gang member.
(c) A violent thug.
(d) A peaceful leader.
5. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
(a) Intellectual conservatives.
(b) Intellectual rightists.
(c) Intellectual leftists.
(d) Intellectual social engagers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
2. Where does Henry put his knife?
3. According to El Pachuco, what happens to a Mexican once he is in jail?
4. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
5. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)