|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Henry out of the line-up and throws him to the floor?
2. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
(a) The judge and the Press.
(b) Alice and George.
(c) The Press.
(d) The policemen.
3. Why is Henry desperate to get out of jail?
(a) To go into the Navy.
(b) To go into the Air Force.
(c) To go into the Army.
(d) To go into the Marines.
4. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
(a) Trying to destroy society.
(b) No belonging in society.
(c) Being a menace to society.
(d) Taking the money of whites.
5. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
(a) Hard-working cops.
(b) Lazy cops.
(c) Tough cops.
(d) Honest cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Della, why do the people at the party attack the pachucos?
2. When does the Downey gang disappear from the fight between Henry and Rafas?
3. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
4. On how many counts are the defendants found guilty?
5. What does the play begin with?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)