|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
(a) Thrown out.
2. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
3. What word best describes El Pachuco's attitude towards white people?
4. El Pachuco tells Henry that George and Alice are using him for what?
(a) AS a poster boy for injustice.
(b) To get ahead in the world.
(d) Their own purposes.
5. What is the setting of Act 1, scene i?
(a) A store in the barrio.
(b) A dance in the barrio.
(c) A meeting in the barrio.
(d) A church in the barrio.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Alice, why is she asking Henry questions?
2. What does El Pachuco believe should be most important to a true pachuco?
3. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
4. What is the sound that is blaring at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
5. What job does Alice say she has?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)