|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Ineffective in practice.
(b) Not based in reality.
(c) Slow in practice.
(d) Hard to accomplish in reality.
2. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
3. What is name of the rival gang that appears in Act 1, scene i?
4. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
(a) The policemen.
(b) Alice and George.
(c) The judge and the Press.
(d) The Press.
5. What does El Pachuco do when Henry's mother and father leave?
(c) Give an aside.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
2. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
3. Which character lists the headlines that appears in the papers after the arrests and the raid?
4. According to Della, what is the man's name who dies the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder?
5. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)