|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Act and scene does the Judge give the verdict?
(a) Act 1, scene 9.
(b) Act 1, scene 11.
(c) Act 1, scene 10.
(d) Act 1 scene 8.
2. What is the name of Henry's father?
3. What does the play begin with?
(a) A prologue.
(b) An explanation.
(c) An action sequence.
(d) An epilogue.
4. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
(a) That they move.
(c) That they leave the gang.
(d) That they buy a house.
5. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
(a) He laments them.
(b) He mocks them.
(c) He accepts them.
(d) He rejects them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
2. According to El Pachuco, why is Alice asking Henry questions?
3. What word best describes El Pachuco's attitude towards white people?
4. Where does the fight that Edwards and Smith want Henry to tell them about occur?
5. What race is Tommy?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)