|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
(a) Intellectual social engagers.
(b) Intellectual rightists.
(c) Intellectual conservatives.
(d) Intellectual leftists.
2. According to the Press, how many members of Henry's gang are arrested?
3. How is a zoot suit cut?
(a) Large and baggy.
(b) Loose and tailored.
(c) Slim and tight.
(d) Narrow and close-fitting.
4. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
(a) His race.
(b) His community.
(d) His gang.
5. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
(a) The Sourtenos.
(b) The Nortenos.
(c) The Downeys.
(d) The Loopies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
2. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
3. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
4. Who represents the people who learn about life by living it?
5. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)