|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Alice, why is she asking Henry questions?
(a) She wants to be his friend.
(b) She pities him.
(c) She is George's assistant.
(d) She works for him.
2. Where does Act 1, scene iii take place?
(a) At a police station.
(b) In a courthouse.
(c) In jail.
(d) At a trial.
3. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Not based in reality.
(b) Slow in practice.
(c) Hard to accomplish in reality.
(d) Ineffective in practice.
4. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
(a) The 40s.
(b) The 70s.
(c) The 50s.
(d) The 20s.
5. What kind of cops are leading the investigation that Henry is involved in?
(a) Honest cops.
(b) Lazy cops.
(c) Hard-working cops.
(d) Tough cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
2. According to Della, why do the people at the party attack the pachucos?
3. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
4. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
5. The tension is between the Chicanos and what other ethnic group?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)