|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is exploding at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
(a) People's tempers.
(b) Pipe bombs.
2. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
(a) He accepts them.
(b) He rejects them.
(c) He mocks them.
(d) He laments them.
3. What is the technique called that exposes flaws by making them extreme?
4. Which character lists the headlines that appears in the papers after the arrests and the raid?
(b) El Pachuco.
(c) Lt. Edwards.
5. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
2. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
3. El Pachuco tells Henry that George and Alice are using him for what?
4. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
5. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)