|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sound that is blaring at the beginning of Act 1, scene ii?
(a) Car horns.
(d) Beat boxes.
2. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Ineffective in practice.
(b) Slow in practice.
(c) Hard to accomplish in reality.
(d) Not based in reality.
3. After the Judge sends the Jury to deliberate, what does El Pachuco do to bring the jury back?
(a) Claps his hands.
(b) Snaps his fingers.
(d) Looks at the Jury.
4. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
(a) His community.
(b) His race.
(c) His gang.
5. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
(a) A closure.
(b) A recess.
(c) A ending.
(d) A break.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
2. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
3. How many parts are there in Act 1, scene iv?
4. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
5. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)