|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. El Pachuco says Henry should stay and fight a war in his hometown against what?
2. What race is Tommy?
3. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
(a) Set Henry and the others free.
(b) Railroad Henry and the others.
(c) Put the guilty people in jail.
(d) Get to the truth of the matter.
4. El Pachuco tells Henry that George and Alice are using him for what?
(b) AS a poster boy for injustice.
(c) To get ahead in the world.
(d) Their own purposes.
5. What is the setting of Act 1, scene i?
(a) A meeting in the barrio.
(b) A church in the barrio.
(c) A dance in the barrio.
(d) A store in the barrio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
2. When does the Downey gang disappear from the fight between Henry and Rafas?
3. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
4. What does Henry's mother send him in prison that he never receives?
5. Why does El Pachuco think Henry's idea of fighting in the military is ridiculous?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)