|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry going to learn the extent of in the courtroom?
(a) His actions.
(c) The law.
2. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
(a) That they will get a fair trial.
(b) In the fairness of the courts.
(c) In his innocence.
(d) That their lives will be better.
3. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
(c) Thrown out.
4. What are the letters about that Alice writes to the boys?
(a) The reaction of their community.
(b) The news in the outside world.
(c) The progress of their appeal.
(d) Their families.
5. In Act 1, scene 10, Henry and Della are strolling where?
(a) In the moonlight.
(b) Down the town square.
(c) In a field.
(d) On the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
2. In Joey's letters the audience is able to see he is falling in love with whom?
3. Where are Henry and his gang members in Act 2, scene 1?
4. On how many counts are the defendants found guilty?
5. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)