|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
(a) A break.
(b) A recess.
(c) A ending.
(d) A closure.
2. What is emerging between the boys and George and Alice in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Family bonds.
3. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Strip him.
(c) Humiliate him.
(d) Ruin him.
4. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
(a) The Judge.
(b) The Jury.
(c) The Audience.
(d) The Prosecution.
5. What was Rudy doing the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder that Henry was warned about?
(a) Doing drugs.
(b) Drinking too much.
(c) Wanting to fight.
(d) Starting a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is El Pachuco doing at the beginning of Act 1, scene 7?
2. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, shows that he is what?
3. Who represents the people who learn about life by living it?
4. What bad news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
5. In Act 1, scene 5, what do the questions from the Press hint at?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)