|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is everyone dancing at the end of Act 1, scene 7?
2. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
(a) Time to go to jail.
(c) The end of prejudice.
(d) The end of the matter.
3. After the verdict, George and Alice promise Henry that there will be what?
(a) An appeal.
(b) A mis-trial.
(c) A reversal.
(d) A re-trial.
4. What element of the play is closed at the end of Act 1?
(a) The mystery of Sleepy River.
(b) The mystery of Sleepy Lagoon.
(c) The mystery of Sleepy Hollow.
(d) The mystery of Sleepy Cove.
5. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
(d) Butcher knives.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Alice, why is she asking Henry questions?
2. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
3. Where does Henry put his knife?
4. El Pachuco tells Henry that the only way to survive the darkness is to forget what?
5. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)