|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
(a) The Nortenos.
(b) The Loopies.
(c) The Downeys.
(d) The Sourtenos.
2. The military members say they attacked the others because they were staying home and wearing expensive clothes while what?
(a) Real Americans were frugal.
(b) Real Americans rationed.
(c) Real Americans supported the war effort.
(d) Real Americans fought.
3. Where are Henry and his gang members in Act 2, scene 1?
(a) In a fire camp.
(b) In prison.
(c) In the courthouse.
(d) In a work camp.
4. The story of Henry at the party illustrates his desire to do what?
(a) Live the Chicano lifestyle.
(b) Have a family.
(c) Fit into American life.
(d) Have the American dream.
5. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
(a) Cloture statements.
(b) A listing of the crimes.
(c) A reiteration of the facts.
(d) Closing statements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
2. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
3. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
4. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
5. What does Henry say to George when George leaves the boys after their trial?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)