|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The actors who play the Press also play what role?
(a) The Court Clerk.
(b) The Prosecution.
(c) The Audience.
(d) The Narrator.
2. Henry's confrontation with the guard and El Pachuco reveal the depth of his what?
3. Who do the military members attack while on leave in Los Angeles?
(a) The non-whites.
(b) The Chicanos.
(c) The pachucos.
(d) The Asians.
4. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
(a) That they leave the gang.
(b) That they move.
(d) That they buy a house.
5. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
Short Answer Questions
1. George is angry because what is being withheld from the gang members?
2. Who stops the action in the play when Henry and Rafas pull out their weapons?
3. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
4. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
5. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, suggests that clothes do not what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)