|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
2. According to Alice, why is she asking Henry questions?
(a) She is George's assistant.
(b) She wants to be his friend.
(c) She pities him.
(d) She works for him.
3. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, shows that he is what?
(a) A Chicano.
(b) An idiot.
(d) A true pachuco.
4. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
5. Who represents the people who learn about life by living it?
(a) Della and Allison.
(b) Rosarita and Jose.
(c) Henry and El Pachuco.
(d) Rafas and Ruby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the important thing in the beginning of Act 2?
2. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
3. What does Henry say to George when George leaves the boys after their trial?
4. What race is Tommy?
5. Where does Henry put his knife?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)