|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
(a) Get to the truth of the matter.
(b) Put the guilty people in jail.
(c) Railroad Henry and the others.
(d) Set Henry and the others free.
2. What type of technique is used to make Henry's trial a joke?
(b) Aristotilian events.
3. How does Henry react to George and Alice's actions during the break in the court proceedings?
(a) He laments them.
(b) He rejects them.
(c) He accepts them.
(d) He mocks them.
4. What does Henry say to George when George leaves the boys after their trial?
(a) God Bless.
(b) Have fun.
(c) Thank you.
(d) See you soon.
5. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
2. Henry's confrontation with the guard and El Pachuco reveal the depth of his what?
3. What is the important thing in the beginning of Act 2?
4. Who beats up Henry when he tries to run down Rafas?
5. In Act 2, scene 6, who gives commentary on the narration?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)