|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
(a) Closing statements.
(b) Cloture statements.
(c) A listing of the crimes.
(d) A reiteration of the facts.
2. Who represents the people who learn about life by reading about it?
(a) Alice and George.
(b) The Press.
(c) The judge and the Press.
(d) The policemen.
3. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
(a) Speak for his clients.
(b) See his clients.
(c) Consult with his clients.
(d) Hear from his clients.
4. What do George and Alice try to do to Henry when the Judge declares a break in the court proceedings?
(a) Reassure him.
(b) Get him new clothes.
(c) Comfort him.
(d) Get him to relax.
5. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry asks Alice to pass along his love for whom?
2. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
3. What is the name for a break in court proceedings?
4. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
5. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)