|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What race is Tommy?
2. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
3. Where had the Downeys been causing trouble earlier in the evening?
(a) At the diner.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the party.
(d) At the movie theater.
4. The actors who play the Press also play what role?
(a) The Court Clerk.
(b) The Prosecution.
(c) The Audience.
(d) The Narrator.
5. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Strip him.
(c) Humiliate him.
(d) Ruin him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
2. El Pachuco tells Henry that everything was a joke and then does what?
3. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
4. What job does Alice say she has?
5. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)