|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
(a) That they leave the gang.
(c) That they buy a house.
(d) That they move.
2. In Act 1, scene 10, the scene changes from the courtroom to what?
(a) The night of the Sleepy Hollow murder.
(b) The night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder.
(c) The night of the murder at the dance.
(d) The night of the riots.
3. When Henry starts listening to El Pachuco, it shows he is starting to act less in his own interests and more in the interests of what?
(a) His community.
(b) His gang.
(d) His race.
4. What is the last thing that happens before the jury deliberates?
(a) Cloture statements.
(b) A reiteration of the facts.
(c) A listing of the crimes.
(d) Closing statements.
5. In Act 2, scene 6, who gives commentary on the narration?
(a) El Pachuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry do after El Pachuco fades into the shadows with his arms risen at the end of Act 2, scene 6?
2. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
3. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
4. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
5. Henry asks Alice to pass along his love for whom?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)