|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Alice, why is she asking Henry questions?
(a) She wants to be his friend.
(b) She is George's assistant.
(c) She pities him.
(d) She works for him.
2. How is the start of the trial announced at the beginning of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) With a television reporter.
(b) By George.
(c) By El Pachuco.
(d) With headlines.
3. What word best describes El Pachuco's attitude towards white people?
4. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
(a) All leaders.
(b) All lawyers.
(c) All rich people.
(d) All whites.
5. El Pachuco tells Henry that the only way to survive the darkness is to forget what?
(a) His family.
(b) His ambitions.
(c) The outside world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does El Pachuco tell Henry that the guard did?
2. What does Henry tell George when George convinces him to let him work for the boy?
3. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
4. What type of trial does George tell the boys they will face?
5. In Act 2, scene 6, who gives commentary on the narration?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)