|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 1, scene11, El Pachuco says that it is what?
(b) The end of prejudice.
(c) The end of the matter.
(d) Time to go to jail.
2. What are the letters about that Alice writes to the boys?
(a) The progress of their appeal.
(b) The reaction of their community.
(c) The news in the outside world.
(d) Their families.
3. What was Rudy doing the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder that Henry was warned about?
(a) Wanting to fight.
(b) Starting a fight.
(c) Drinking too much.
(d) Doing drugs.
4. What is George not allowed to do with his clients during the trial?
(a) See his clients.
(b) Speak for his clients.
(c) Consult with his clients.
(d) Hear from his clients.
5. Where had the Downeys been causing trouble earlier in the evening?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) At the party.
(c) At the movie theater.
(d) At the diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 5, what do the questions from the Press hint at?
2. The military members say they attacked the others because they were staying home and wearing expensive clothes while what?
3. El Pachuco tells Henry that everything was a joke and then does what?
4. What job does Alice say she has?
5. The guard beats Henry up and then does what?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)