|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is emerging between the boys and George and Alice in the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Family bonds.
2. In Act 1, scene 5, what do the questions from the Press hint at?
(b) Shoddy investigative work.
(c) A frame-up.
3. According to Della, why do the people at the party attack the pachucos?
(a) They don't like Chicanos.
(b) They think they are the Downeys.
(c) They hate Henry.
(d) They hate poor people.
4. Just because Tommy is integrated into the gang does not mean the gang trusts what?
(a) All rich people.
(b) All leaders.
(c) All whites.
(d) All lawyers.
5. What is the important thing in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The growth of various relationships.
(b) The action.
(c) The setting.
(d) The persecution.
Short Answer Questions
1. The military members say they attacked the others because they were staying home and wearing expensive clothes while what?
2. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
3. At the end of Act 2, scene 5, El Pachuco takes the audience where?
4. What element of the play is closed at the end of Act 1?
5. What bad news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)