|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The type of people Alice and George represent are common at the time of the play, and when else?
(a) In the 1800s.
(b) In the 80s.
(d) In the 20s.
2. What race is Tommy?
3. Where does the Judge order Della to go?
(a) The military.
(b) A girls' ranch.
(c) Reform school.
4. At the end of Act 2, scene 5, El Pachuco takes the audience where?
(a) To the Injustice Riots.
(b) To the Chicano Riots.
(c) To the Pachuco Riots.
(d) To the Zoot Suit Riots.
5. What word best describes El Pachuco's attitude towards white people?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 10, Henry and Della are strolling where?
2. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
3. What does Henry ask for when he finally writes to Alice?
4. Before leaving, Alice reassures Henry that she believes what?
5. What do the military members do to El Pachuco on the night of the riots?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)