|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element of the play is closed at the end of Act 1?
(a) The mystery of Sleepy Lagoon.
(b) The mystery of Sleepy Hollow.
(c) The mystery of Sleepy River.
(d) The mystery of Sleepy Cove.
2. The attitudes of the Judge and the Prosecution are portrayed in such an extreme manner that they can be described as what?
3. What bad news does George have when he visits the boys after their trial?
(a) He's no longer a lawyer.
(b) He has to drop their case.
(c) He's moving.
(d) He's being drafted.
4. What sentence do Henry and the others receive?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(c) Life without parole.
5. Who does Henry have a last moment with before being led off after the verdict?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice do when Henry tells her he is dropping out of the appeal?
2. In Tommy's letters, he insists that he is as ________ as the Chicanos of the gang.
3. What does Henry propose to Della while they are walking?
4. When George loses he temper when the boys question him, what does he say the organization he works for tries to do?
5. The scenes with the riots show what happens when the other side of what explodes?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)