|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What race is Tommy?
2. El Pachuco tells Henry that everything was a joke and then does what?
(a) Snaps his fingers.
(d) Claps his hands.
3. What do Rafas and Henry pull out during the fight?
(b) Butcher knives.
4. The gang sees Alice and George's intentions as being fine in theory, but what?
(a) Slow in practice.
(b) Hard to accomplish in reality.
(c) Ineffective in practice.
(d) Not based in reality.
5. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
(a) Put the guilty people in jail.
(b) Get to the truth of the matter.
(c) Railroad Henry and the others.
(d) Set Henry and the others free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice do when Henry tells her he is dropping out of the appeal?
2. What does Henry ask for when he finally writes to Alice?
3. What word best describes El Pachuco's attitude towards white people?
4. In Act 2, scene 6, who gives commentary on the narration?
5. El Pachuco tells Henry that George and Alice are using him for what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)