|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry put his knife?
(a) At Rafas' throat.
(b) At Rafas' knee.
(c) At Rafas' arm.
(d) At Rafas' ear.
2. In Act 2 Henry is confronted with the notion that he is what as both an individual and as a member of the Chicano community?
3. At the end of Act 2, scene 5, El Pachuco takes the audience where?
(a) To the Injustice Riots.
(b) To the Chicano Riots.
(c) To the Pachuco Riots.
(d) To the Zoot Suit Riots.
4. Henry loses his temper with El Pachuco and demands that El Pachuco do what?
(a) Stop talking.
(b) Leave him alone.
(c) Never talk to him again.
(d) Get out of his brain.
5. El Pachuco tells Henry that George and Alice are using him for what?
(a) AS a poster boy for injustice.
(c) To get ahead in the world.
(d) Their own purposes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, scene 10, Henry and Della are strolling where?
2. The Prosecution says Henry and his friends aren't only guilty of the crime, but are also guilty of what?
3. Before condemning the Chicano community, Edwards says he sees what type of potential in Henry?
4. El Pachuco's defiance at the end of Act 2, scene 6, shows that he is what?
5. In Act 1, scene 5, what do the questions from the Press hint at?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)