|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Jury doing when they go to make their decision in a case?
2. Why does Smiley not want door-to-door fund raising for their defense fund?
(a) It is humiliating.
(b) They don't need the money.
(c) It is disrespectful.
(d) The people are too poor to give.
3. In Act 2, scene 6, who gives commentary on the narration?
(a) El Pachuco.
4. Henry's confrontation with the guard and El Pachuco reveal the depth of his what?
5. Where does El Pachuco take the story at the end of Act 1, scene 8?
(a) To the courtroom.
(b) To the courthouse.
(c) To the newsroom.
(d) To the news station.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to El Pachuco, what do people think Henry is?
2. The actor who plays Edwards also plays what role?
3. According to Della, why do the people at the party attack the pachucos?
4. In Act 1, scene 11, it is clear that the prosecution's questioning of Della is an attempt to do what?
5. Alice and George represent well-meaning what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)