One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The scenes with the riots show what happens when the other side of what explodes?
(a) The gang war.
(b) The social war.
(c) The gang battle.
(d) The race battle.
2. Henry loses his temper with El Pachuco and demands that El Pachuco do what?
(a) Get out of his brain.
(b) Stop talking.
(c) Never talk to him again.
(d) Leave him alone.
3. Where had the Downeys been causing trouble earlier in the evening?
(a) At the movie theater.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At the diner.
(d) At the party.
4. El Pachuco tells Henry that the only way to survive the darkness is to forget what?
(a) The outside world.
(b) His family.
(d) His ambitions.
5. What is one of the narration techniques used to narrate the riot scenes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than Henry, what is the name of one of the gang members in prison?
2. Every objection George makes during the trial is what?
3. What was Rudy doing the night of the Sleepy Lagoon murder that Henry was warned about?
4. What does Henry's mother send him in prison that he never receives?
5. What does it suggest that the Press plays the prosecution?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)