Act 1, Part 1
1. What does the play begin with?
(a) An explanation.
(b) An action sequence.
(c) An epilogue.
(d) A prologue.
2. Who is El Pachuco?
(a) The star of the play.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The main character.
(d) The chorus.
3. What era is El Pachuco's zoot suit from?
(a) The 50s.
(b) The 40s.
(c) The 70s.
(d) The 20s.
4. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part mythic what?
5. El Pachuco describes the "Pachuco" as part heroic what?
6. According to El Pachuco, what era of the Chicanos wanted to live the powerful pachuco dream?
7. The powerful pachuco dream, according to El Pachuco, is to be a proud and ______ Chicano.
8. What is the setting of Act 1, scene i?
(a) A church in the barrio.
(b) A dance in the barrio.
(c) A meeting in the barrio.
(d) A store in the barrio.
This section contains 4,155 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)