|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What has Jerry only done once?
2. Where will he learn this?
3. What does he do with what he has brought?
4. What does the landlady want Jerry to do?
5. To what question does Peter return?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are the real reasons for Jerry's plans?
2. How does Peter respond to Jerry's description of those in the rooming house?
3. How does the play end?
This section contains 770 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)