Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Peter, after donning a deadly serious face?
2. What does Peter keep saying?
3. What does Jerry tell Peter?
4. Peter says that he has listened to Jerry all afternoon because it seemed like Jerry needed _____________.
5. What is important about animals, according to Jerry?
The two characters are Jerry and Peter.
Part 1) Describe both characters.
Part 2) Why does the playwright have these two characters meet?
Part 3) Describe how these characters change throughout the play. What causes these changes?
The men formally greet one another after an already lengthy and intimate conversation.
Part 1) Of what does this remind the audience?
Part 2) Why do they introduce themselves at this point?
Part 3) What is the significance of this introduction?
Jerry describes the dog in grotesque detail.
Part 1) Describe the dog.
Part 2) What or who does the dog represent?
Part 3) Why does Jerry believe he should develop a relationship with the dog?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)