Mid-Book Test (up to Pages 26-35)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Peter respond to this reminder?
2. To what is the landlady compared?
3. Of what does Peter wonder nervously?
4. Where does a person have to go this distance?
5. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Peter feel about Jerry's musings?
2. Where does Peter work?
3. Where does Jerry go as an orphan? What happens then?
This section contains 655 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)