|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog?
(a) The dog is still monstrous to him.
(b) The landlady loves the dog.
(c) The dog is ugly.
(d) The door bites him.
2. How does Jerry deal with the dog on most days?
(a) Yells at it.
(b) Runs up to his room
(c) Gives it a treat
(d) Ignores it
3. Why does Jerry think Peter should understand everything he's said?
(a) Because he knows the dog too
(b) Because it's the truth
(c) Because he's a smart man
(d) Because Jerry spoke slowly
4. Who looks 'ridiculous'?
(b) The dog
(c) The policeman
5. If you can't deal with people, you have to make a start somewhere. WITH ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry say that Peter should do with the item in #169?
2. What does Jerry tell him about the story?
3. What does Jerry do with the knife?
4. What does Jerry say that enrages Peter?
5. How does Peter feel?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)