Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Peter, after donning a deadly serious face?
(a) It he wants to live.
(b) If he really wants to hear why he went to the zoo.
(c) If he really loves his life.
(d) If he really believes he will make it home.
2. What does Peter keep saying?
(a) You tricked me
(b) Oh my God
(c) I can't believe it
(d) You are crazy
3. What does Jerry tell Peter?
(a) His real name.
(b) His life story.
(c) His dog story, for the second time.
(d) His plans and day at the zoo.
4. Peter says that he has listened to Jerry all afternoon because it seemed like Jerry needed _____________.
(a) A new book to read
(b) Someone to talk to
(c) A lesson in manners
(d) A shoulder to cry on
5. What is important about animals, according to Jerry?
(a) They listen to people.
(b) They are cute and cuddly.
(c) They do not talk back.
(d) Someone with difficulty communicating can talk to animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry think about his suicide?
2. What does Jerry call himself?
3. What specific things does he list?
4. If you can't deal with people, you have to make a start somewhere. WITH ___________.
5. What does Peter tell Jerry that he must do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)