|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jerry curious about at the end of the dog adventure?
(a) How he can kill the dog another way
(b) How the dog will treat him
(c) Why the dog is limping
(d) What the landlady will do
2. Why does Peter alway sit on this bench?
(a) It's his bench
(b) It's secluded
(c) It's near the water
(d) It's by a cafe
3. What does Peter do, for the first time?
(a) He teases Jerry.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He erupts.
4. How does Peter feel?
(b) In shock.
(c) Sick to his stomach.
5. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog nicely?
(a) The dog is very sick.
(b) The dog is very nervous and unhappy.
(c) The owner beats the dog.
(d) The dog consistently snarls and tries to hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street was strewn with hamburger rolls?
2. From where does Jerry come home?
3. What does Jerry think about his suicide?
4. What does Jerry tell Peter not to do?
5. What does the dog try to do to Jerry?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)