|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jerry says that he will pray, how does the landlady react?
(a) She thanks him
(b) She kisses him
(c) She offers to pray with him
(d) She says that he is lying
2. What does the landlady do?
(a) She asks Jerry to help her bury the dog.
(b) She cries for her dog.
(c) She yells at Jerry.
(d) She begins to question Jerry about the dog.
3. What does the dog try to do to Jerry?
(a) Steal his lunch
(b) Follow him everywhere
(c) Chew on his door
(d) Grab his leg
4. What does Jerry reveal about the dog?
(a) It is permanently crippled.
(b) It is dead.
(c) It is at an animal hospital.
(d) It is alive.
5. Peter says that he is a responsible person and a ____________.
(b) Good man
Short Answer Questions
1. Jerry went to the zoo to learn more about:
2. Why does Peter alway sit on this bench?
3. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog nicely?
4. What do both men do?
5. What does Jerry do to Peter?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)