|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jerry desperate to know?
(a) If the dog would die.
(b) If the dog would be kind to him.
(c) If Peter wants to go home.
(d) If Peter is enjoying his story.
2. Who is called slow witted?
3. How does the play end?
(a) Jerry dies.
(b) Peter holds Jerry in his arms until the police arrive.
(c) Jerry gets off the bench. He was pretending to die.
(d) Peter dies.
4. The dog made sounds in his throat as he ate like a __________, according to Jerry.
(a) An elepahnt
(b) A wild boar
(c) A hyena
5. What is gray-yellow-white color on the dog?
(a) His fangs
(b) His eyes
(c) His belly
(d) His paws
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter genuinely fear Jerry?
2. Jerry describes the dog as "Malevolence with an __________."
3. For how long does Jerry do this?
4. Peter is holding the knife where?
5. What does Peter do to Jerry at this point?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)