|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jerry as he tells this long story?
(a) Sad and worried.
(b) Vivacious and animated.
(c) Angry and shaking.
(d) Nervous and anxious.
2. What does the dog try to do to Jerry?
(a) Chew on his door
(b) Steal his lunch
(c) Follow him everywhere
(d) Grab his leg
3. Where does Jerry stumble to?
(a) The street
(b) The water
(c) The bench
(d) The woods
4. What does Jerry do to Peter?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Tickles him mercilessly.
(d) Stabs him.
5. Jerry tells Peter, "You've lost your bench, but defended your __________."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter want to do?
2. Jerry says that animals don't take to him like ______________.
3. Jerry describes the dog as "Malevolence with an __________."
4. What does Jerry tell Peter?
5. Where is the open sore on the dog?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)