|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter want to hear no more of the story?
(a) He wants to go to the zoo.
(b) It is getting late.
(c) He does not understand what Jerry is saying.
(d) He needs to get home.
2. With what does Jerry explode?
(b) A bomb.
(d) Sound, emotion, in fast, quick movements.
3. Where was the dog waiting for Jerry after he bought the answer to #115?
(a) In the entranceway
(b) In his room
(d) At his car
4. How does Jerry deal with the dog on most days?
(a) Gives it a treat
(b) Yells at it.
(c) Runs up to his room
(d) Ignores it
5. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog?
(a) The dog is still monstrous to him.
(b) The door bites him.
(c) The dog is ugly.
(d) The landlady loves the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry share with Peter at the beginning of this section?
2. Into what does Jerry urge Peter?
3. What does Jerry list?
4. What does Jerry do with the knife?
5. For how long does Jerry do this?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)