|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry share with Peter at the beginning of this section?
(a) A secret
(b) The Story of Jerry and the Dog
(c) His lunch
2. How did Jerry get away from the dog on the second day?
(a) Walked away
(b) Waited until the dog was finished
(c) Hit him on the head
(d) Kicked free
3. Tell me Peter, is this _________, this iron and wood, is this your honor?
4. Jerry says that animals don't take to him like ______________.
(a) Saint Francis
(b) His Pop
(c) Doctor Doolittle
5. What happened when Jerry and the dog started at each other?
(a) They made contact
(b) They smiled
(c) They talked
(d) They walked together
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry do to Peter?
2. What does Jerry think about his suicide?
3. Who does Peter say that he was expecting this afternoon?
4. What does Peter threaten if Jerry doesn't leave?
5. Who is called slow witted?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)