|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry want Peter to do?
(a) Take a nap
(b) Move to the other bench
(c) Leave the park
(d) Buy him ice cream
2. Why does Peter want to hear no more of the story?
(a) It is getting late.
(b) He wants to go to the zoo.
(c) He needs to get home.
(d) He does not understand what Jerry is saying.
3. What does Jerry tell him about the story?
(a) It is his favorite story.
(b) It is indeed important.
(c) It is just for entertainment.
(d) It is insubstantial.
4. What does the dog quickly devour?
(a) The bag of meat.
(b) Scraps of food found on the sidewalk.
(c) His dog food.
(d) Jerry's finger.
5. What does Peter want Jerry to do?
(a) Sit by him.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Go to the zoo.
(d) Leave his bench.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dog made sounds in his throat as he ate like a __________, according to Jerry.
2. What kind of animal should it be?
3. What does Jerry ask Peter, after donning a deadly serious face?
4. What does Jerry call Peter?
5. What does Jerry continuously do to Peter?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)