|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the answer to #112 doesn't work, what will Jerry do?
(a) He says he will move
(b) He says he will find another way
(c) He says he will just kill him
(d) He says he will try harder
2. What does the landlady think Jerry wants for the dog?
(a) That the dog should die
(b) That the dog should go away
(c) That the dog should life
(d) That the dog should suffer
3. What does Jerry call Peter?
(a) A vegetable.
(b) A mean person.
(c) A wimp.
(d) A fruit.
4. What does the landlady claim about Jerry?
(a) He loves the dog.
(b) He wants the dog dead.
(c) He will help her bury the dog.
(d) He tries to save the dog.
5. Who says that people can't have everything they want?
(a) A police officer
(d) A child
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry want Peter to do?
2. Why does Jerry believe Peter cannot understand?
3. Peter says that he is a responsible person and a ____________.
4. Jerry continues to push and poke Peter until Peter is _________.
5. What does Jerry tell Peter he is?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)