|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the dog after all?
(a) He ran away
(b) He never bothered the queen again
(c) He died
(d) He recovered
2. How did Jerry get away from the dog on the second day?
(a) Hit him on the head
(b) Walked away
(c) Waited until the dog was finished
(d) Kicked free
3. How does the dog treat Jerry after everything that happened?
(a) With respect
(b) With sadness
(c) With feigned indifference
(d) With happiness
4. Into what does Jerry urge Peter?
(a) A dance.
(b) A physical fight.
(c) A car.
(d) A taxi.
5. What did Jerry buy for the dog?
(a) A bone
(b) A new collar
(c) A bag of hamburgers
(d) A poisoned treat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry reveal about the dog?
2. Jerry pokes Peter and tells him to do what?
3. Who looks 'ridiculous'?
4. What did the dog do when Jerry first moved in?
5. What does Jerry tell Peter he is?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)