|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should Peter do as Jerry continues with his story?
(b) He should only listen.
(c) Not listen.
(d) Join in when he feels the need to.
2. Peter is holding the knife where?
(a) Behind his back
(b) At his side
(c) Near his chest
(d) Far in front of him
3. What if killing the dog nicely does not work?
(a) He would try to kill the dog no matter what.
(b) He would try to sell it.
(c) He would let it go free.
(d) He would take it to a veterinarian.
4. For how long does Jerry do this?
(a) For seven days.
(b) For five days.
(c) For ten days.
(d) For one day.
5. What does Jerry do as Peter starts to leave?
(a) Tickles him
(b) Shouts at him
(c) Gets a police officer
(d) Takes his wallet
Short Answer Questions
1. The dog always has a/an _____________.
2. What did the dog get a piece of on the second day Jerry was around?
3. What does he think Jerry is?
4. What does the dog quickly devour?
5. In what is Jerry genuinely anxious?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)