|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter not to do?
(a) Think he is crazy.
(b) Wince or react to the story.
(c) Leave him.
2. What should a person do, if he or she cannot communicate with other people?
(a) Get help.
(b) Be alone.
(c) At least that communication can begin with animals.
(d) Try to communicate with strangers.
3. What does Jerry do as Peter starts to leave?
(a) Tickles him
(b) Shouts at him
(c) Gets a police officer
(d) Takes his wallet
4. Who says that people can't have everything they want?
(c) A child
(d) A police officer
5. Who does Peter say that he was expecting this afternoon?
(a) His wife
(b) A friend
(d) His children
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the dog treat Jerry after everything that happened?
2. Why wasn't Jerry's test fair in relation to why he went to the zoo?
3. What does Jerry do to the knife?
4. What should Peter do as Jerry continues with his story?
5. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)