|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry say would probably happen if a policeman did come over?
(a) Take Peter in as a nut
(b) Write up a ticket
(d) Yell at both of them
2. What does Jerry say he will kill the dog with at first?
(a) A gun
(b) Rat poison
(d) A knife
3. Jerry went to the zoo to learn more about:
(a) How animals behave
(b) The mating rituals of birds
(c) How people exist with animals
4. In what is Jerry genuinely anxious?
(a) To know if the landlady had purchased a new dog.
(b) To know if the dog would take to him.
(c) To know if the dog would be healthy.
(d) To know if the dog survived.
5. What happened when Jerry and the dog started at each other?
(a) They talked
(b) They smiled
(c) They walked together
(d) They made contact
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry do to Peter?
2. Into what does Jerry urge Peter?
3. Where did Jerry set the meat down?
4. Why does Jerry wipe the knife handle with his handkerchief?
5. Why does Peter say he originally spoke to Jerry?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)