|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jerry pulls out what as they fight over the bench?
(a) A knife
(b) A hamburger
(c) A cookie
(d) A badge
2. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog nicely?
(a) The dog is very sick.
(b) The dog consistently snarls and tries to hurt him.
(c) The dog is very nervous and unhappy.
(d) The owner beats the dog.
3. Why does Jerry run upstairs?
(a) To avoid the dog's wrath.
(b) To find some dog toys.
(c) To have the dog follow him.
(d) To get more food for the dog.
4. What does Jerry do as Peter starts to leave?
(a) Gets a police officer
(b) Takes his wallet
(c) Shouts at him
(d) Tickles him
5. What does Jerry tell the man at the hamburger place?
(a) To put poison in the bun
(b) That he is going to kill a dog.
(c) Not to include the roll
(d) To hurry up
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter decide to do when the hamburger plot fails?
2. What do the men suddenly start screaming at one another?
3. What does Jerry think is the perfect place to learn how to communicate?
4. What does Jerry smile and do?
5. Jerry runs at Peter and ______________.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)