|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry buy to kill the dog?
(c) Rat poison
2. What does Jerry do to the knife?
(a) He wipes it clean of Peter's fingerprints.
(b) He puts it in his pocket.
(c) He stabs Peter.
(d) He stabs himself again.
3. What is Jerry curious about at the end of the dog adventure?
(a) How he can kill the dog another way
(b) How the dog will treat him
(c) Why the dog is limping
(d) What the landlady will do
4. Who is a richly comic person?
(c) The queen
(d) The dog
5. What does Jerry do as Peter starts to leave?
(a) Shouts at him
(b) Tickles him
(c) Takes his wallet
(d) Gets a police officer
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jerry's excessively long monologue?
2. What does Jerry say that enrages Peter?
3. What happened to the dog after all?
4. Why does Peter genuinely fear Jerry?
5. Into what does Jerry urge Peter?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)