|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter call Jerry?
(a) A dog
(b) A bum
(c) A nuisance
(d) A crazy man
2. How is Jerry as he tells this long story?
(a) Nervous and anxious.
(b) Vivacious and animated.
(c) Angry and shaking.
(d) Sad and worried.
3. What is important about animals, according to Jerry?
(a) Someone with difficulty communicating can talk to animals.
(b) They listen to people.
(c) They are cute and cuddly.
(d) They do not talk back.
4. What does Jerry consider the greatest city in the world?
(a) New York
5. Who looks 'ridiculous'?
(a) The policeman
(b) The dog
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jerry wipe the knife handle with his handkerchief?
2. Who says that people can't have everything they want?
3. Why has Jerry gone to the zoo?
4. When Peter winces as Jerry is telling his story, what does Jerry tell him to do?
5. Where does Jerry stumble to?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)