|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should a person do, if he or she cannot communicate with other people?
(a) At least that communication can begin with animals.
(b) Try to communicate with strangers.
(c) Be alone.
(d) Get help.
2. What does Jerry ask Peter, after donning a deadly serious face?
(a) It he wants to live.
(b) If he really believes he will make it home.
(c) If he really loves his life.
(d) If he really wants to hear why he went to the zoo.
3. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog nicely?
(a) The dog consistently snarls and tries to hurt him.
(b) The dog is very sick.
(c) The dog is very nervous and unhappy.
(d) The owner beats the dog.
4. Tell me Peter, is this _________, this iron and wood, is this your honor?
5. What should Peter do as Jerry continues with his story?
(a) Join in when he feels the need to.
(b) He should only listen.
(d) Not listen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter says that he is a responsible person and a ____________.
2. What does Peter have to say when Jerry is done telling his story?
3. What does Peter want to do?
4. From where does Jerry come home?
5. Why does Peter want to hear no more of the story?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)