|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry admit?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He loves Peter.
(c) He wants to go to the zoo.
(d) He misses the dog.
2. Who looks 'ridiculous'?
(c) The dog
(d) The policeman
3. What does he do with what he has brought?
(a) He wraps it in rat poison.
(b) He holds it towards the dog.
(c) He puts it in the dog's face.
(d) He puts it around the dog's neck.
4. What does he do after walking home?
(a) Strangles the dog.
(b) Gives the dog the rat poison.
(c) Shoots the dog.
(d) Stabs the dog.
5. If you can't deal with people, you have to make a start somewhere. WITH ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jerry as he continues speaking to Peter?
2. When does the dog bother Jerry?
3. Jerry pokes Peter and tells him to do what?
4. Why does Peter want to hear no more of the story?
5. Jerry went to the zoo to learn more about:
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)