|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter feel?
(c) In shock.
(d) Sick to his stomach.
2. When Peter winces as Jerry is telling his story, what does Jerry tell him to do?
(a) To give him advice
(b) To turn around
(c) To not react
(d) To leave
3. What did the dog do when Jerry first moved in?
(a) Ran away
(b) Ate his shoe
(c) Growled at him
(d) Licked him
4. What should Peter do as Jerry continues with his story?
(a) Not listen.
(b) He should only listen.
(c) Join in when he feels the need to.
5. What does Jerry consider the greatest city in the world?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the dog waiting for Jerry after he bought the answer to #115?
2. Where does Jerry say all the policemen are?
3. What does Jerry do with the bag of burgers he has purchased?
4. How does Jerry calm Peter?
5. What does Peter wonder about Jerry's story?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)