|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Referring to your answer of question 67, how long did Jerry claim to be such?
(a) A day
(b) A week and a half
(c) Five days
(d) A year
2. Why does he do this, every once in awhile?
(a) He wants to make new friends.
(b) He needs to take time to think.
(c) He wants to be in nature.
(d) He needs a change in his life.
3. In what state does the play take place?
(a) Rhode Island
(d) New York
4. What is one of Jerry's walls made from?
5. What does Jerry want to know about Peter?
(a) Why he lives in New York City.
(b) Where his children are right now.
(c) Where he lives.
(d) Why his wife is not with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can this play occur?
2. What does Jerry call that incident?
3. About what does a dumbstruck Peter wonder about the picture frames?
4. Who lives next to Jerry?
5. What does Jerry's typewriter type?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Jerry's mother?
2. Why does Jerry say that he does not need to have a picture of a girl in two frames?
3. How does Peter respond when Jerry asks how much money he makes?
4. What does Peter wonder about Jerry's home? How does Jerry respond?
5. How does Jerry react to Peter's reaction?
6. When did the tragedy mentioned in #25 happen?
7. What does Peter claim he does not care about hearing? What does he want?
8. What happened when Jerry tried to kill the dog?
9. Where does the play The Zoo Story take place?
10. How does Jerry calm Peter?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)