|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell him?
(a) "You don't have to listen. Nobody is holding you here; remember that. Keep that in your mind"
(b) "Thank you for sitting here with me for such a long time."
(c) "You should go home, because I may do something I will regret later."
(d) "I think you are an amazing man."
2. When did Jerry ask questions about the zoo?
(a) Peter had asked Jerry about the zoo.
(b) Just a moment ago.
(c) When the two first met moments earlier.
(d) He has not yet asked a question about the zoo.
3. Where is Jerry's room in this building?
(a) The top floor
(b) The basement
(c) The ground floor
(d) The bottom floor
4. Of whom does Jerry speak?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her dog.
5. How long did Jerry's Pop celebrate New Years?
(a) One night
(b) He didn't
(c) Two weeks
(d) A year
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jerry get to the Village?
2. If Peter has children, what is the gender?
3. What does Peter's company work on?
4. What does Jerry want to know about writers?
5. How does Peter feel about the pornographic cards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jerry inform Peter he will learn all about in the papers?
2. What happened to the person that Jerry then moved in with?
3. How does Peter respond after Jerry tells him he planned on killing the dog? Why does Peter respond this way?
4. Why did Jerry's mother do what she did in #20, according to Jerry?
5. What does Peter say about his life? How does Jerry respond?
6. What does Jerry inform Peter he doesn't like to do?
7. What does Jerry buy in order to appeal to the dog?
8. Where does Peter incorrectly assume that Jerry lives?
9. Where is the dog waiting for Jerry when he arrives back at the rooming house?
10. How does the play open?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)