|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
(a) It's too crowded
(b) There are no benches
(c) He doesn't give a reason
(d) It's too dark
2. Where does Peter's family keep the pet(s)?
(a) In a separate room
(c) In a doghouse
(d) In cages in the girls' bedrooms
3. Where is the zoo?
(a) Around 10th Avenue
(b) In another city
(c) Next door
(d) Around 65th Street
4. Where does Jerry live?
(a) In a roominghouse.
(b) In a chic apartment.
(c) In a brownstone.
(d) In a garden apartment.
5. What does the woman on the third floor do?
(a) Sings in the shower.
(b) Reprimands her children.
(c) Cries all of the time.
(d) Calls Jerry all time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jerry get to the Village?
2. With what does Peter oblige Jerry?
3. Who did Jerry date when he was younger?
4. How long was Jerry's mom gone?
5. Of what does Jerry inform Peter he will learn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jerry realize has not taken place?
2. How does Jerry die?
3. Why does Peter say he originally spoke to Jerry?
4. What is Jerry's explanation for how he has arrived at the park?
5. What is the title of the long monologue that Jerry breaks out into?
6. What does Jerry respond to Peter's wondering in #17?
7. Why did Jerry go to the zoo in the first place?
8. What does Jerry realize in this part of the play as he is talking to Peter?
9. What does Jerry wonder about his trip to the park?
10. Describe the dog.
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)