|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the landlady act towards Jerry?
(a) She does not talk to him.
(b) She is understanding and sweet.
(c) She emits fumes and sexual lust towards him.
(d) She only talks to him when rent is due.
2. When did Jerry ask questions about the zoo?
(a) Just a moment ago.
(b) When the two first met moments earlier.
(c) Peter had asked Jerry about the zoo.
(d) He has not yet asked a question about the zoo.
3. With what does Jerry continue?
(a) His interest in the zoo.
(b) His compliments of Peter.
(c) His story.
(d) His complaints.
4. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
5. What does Peter's company work on?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jerry quickly respond?
2. According to Jerry, what did Freud wear when he had cancer of the mouth and his jaw had to be removed?
3. What does Jerry pour out?
4. What does Jerry tell Peter he doesn't like to do?
5. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jerry begin to worry about after he wonders if Peter will tell him to get married and have parakeets?
2. What does Peter realize as Jerry is telling his story?
3. What does Jerry call this tragedy? How does Peter react?
4. How does the landlady react to Jerry's attempt on the dog's life?
5. What does Peter do as his job?
6. What does Peter answer when Jerry asks him if he has children?
7. What does Peter threaten to do if Jerry does not leave his bench?
8. Describe the two characters.
9. What happened to Jerry's mother eventually?
10. What does Jerry ask about Peter's daughters? What is Peter's response.
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)