|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do each of Peter's daughters have?
(a) A favorite doll.
(b) A hobby.
(c) A parakeet encaged in her room.
(d) Their own room.
2. What does Jerry wonder?
(a) If he has been walking north.
(b) If he has been walking south.
(c) If he has been walking east.
(d) If he has been walking west.
3. What is Peter's profession?
(a) An executive.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A lawyer.
4. When Jerry shares that he doesn't like to talk to people all the time, Peter wonders if he is to be the _________ for the day.
(a) Special person
(c) Lab rat
(d) Guinea pig
5. Where does Peter do this?
(a) At a large car dealership.
(b) At a small textbook publishing house.
(c) At a large law firm.
(d) At a small private practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the blanks in this quote from Jerry: "Sometimes a person has to go a very long ________ out of his way to come back a short _______ correctly."
2. What is obvious about the two men?
3. Who says the following: "But Love, wasn't yesterday enough for you"
4. The setting of trees and a single park bench is so simple. On what does the audience focus?
5. What is the first line of the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens suddenly between the two men?
2. How much money does Peter carry around with him?
3. Describe the two characters.
4. What does Peter do as his job?
5. How does Peter respond after Jerry tells him he planned on killing the dog? Why does Peter respond this way?
6. What does Jerry ask about Peter's daughters? What is Peter's response.
7. How does Jerry feel when returning from a movie?
8. Why does Peter return to Jerry's initial question about the zoo?
9. What does Peter say about his life? How does Jerry respond?
10. Describe the dog.
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)