|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To meet new people.
(b) To come back a short distance correctly.
(c) To get exercise.
(d) To see the city in which he or she lives.
2. Who did Jerry live with for most of his life?
(a) His brother
(b) A family friend
(c) His pop
(d) His mother's sister
3. Jerry has a small strongbox that contains what?
(c) A knife
4. What does the woman on the third floor do?
(a) Sings in the shower.
(b) Calls Jerry all time.
(c) Reprimands her children.
(d) Cries all of the time.
5. Where does Peter's family keep the pet(s)?
(a) In a separate room
(c) In a doghouse
(d) In cages in the girls' bedrooms
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do as Jerry is talking about his home and its contents?
2. If Peter has children, what is the gender?
3. How does Jerry get to the Village?
4. Why does he do this, every once in awhile?
5. Of what does Jerry inform Peter he will learn?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Peter respond to Jerry's description of those in the rooming house?
2. What does Jerry inform Peter he doesn't like to do?
3. What does Jerry talk about after telling Peter why he went to the zoo?
4. Why does Peter say he originally spoke to Jerry?
5. Where is the dog waiting for Jerry when he arrives back at the rooming house?
6. What does Jerry buy in order to appeal to the dog?
7. What was Jerry's route to the park?
8. What does Jerry call this tragedy mentioned in #25 and #26?
9. What does Peter say when Jerry shares his fear as answered in #30?
10. What does Jerry do when he realizes he has upset Peter? How does Peter respond?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)