|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
(a) A very long distance.
(b) One mile.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) A very short distance.
2. Jerry never sees ladies more than _______.
(a) Four times
(b) Three times
3. By what is Peter stunned?
(a) Jerry's misfortune.
(b) Jerry's anger.
(c) Jerry's enthusiasm.
(d) Jerry's attitude.
4. What does Jerry begin to ask Peter?
(a) Why he is in the park.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) Why he is in New York.
(d) About the zoo.
5. What is one of Jerry's walls made from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do to fill the space?
2. What does Jerry begin?
3. What is Peter increasingly becoming?
4. Who cries all the time, according to Jerry?
5. Where will Peter learn about this information in question 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jerry react when he tells Peter of his epiphany?
2. What does a dumbstruck Peter wonder about?
3. Where does the play The Zoo Story take place?
4. What does Jerry call this tragedy mentioned in #25 and #26?
5. How does Peter feel about Jerry's musings?
6. Where does Jerry go as an orphan? What happens then?
7. Why does Jerry say that he does not need to have a picture of a girl in two frames?
8. Whose dog is the one that Jerry wants to kill?
9. How is Peter feeling at this point in the story? Why?
10. Describe the appearance of the dog that Jerry hates.
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)