|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
(a) Call his wife.
(b) Tell Peter how important he is.
(c) Introduce himself to Peter.
(d) Finish his story.
2. What does Peter's company work on?
3. Where does Peter work?
(a) Large corporation
(b) Doctor's office
(c) A small publishing house
(d) A school
4. What does Jerry say his landlady drinks in the afternoon?
(b) Lemon flavored gin
5. Who cries all the time, according to Jerry?
(b) He does
(c) The woman on the third floor
(d) His aunt
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
2. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
3. How long was Jerry's mom gone?
4. In what state does the play take place?
5. What is the first line of the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the appearance of the dog that Jerry hates.
2. How does Peter react at the end of the story?
3. Why is Peter not interested in the pornographic cards?
4. When Peter gets upset with Jerry about his storytelling, what does Jerry say back to him?
5. What do Peter's children own for pets?
6. How much money does Peter carry around with him?
7. What does Jerry realize in this part of the play as he is talking to Peter?
8. What does Jerry wonder about his trip to the park?
9. Why does Jerry say that he does not need to have a picture of a girl in two frames?
10. What does Jerry tell Peter at the end of the scene?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)