|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Peter about that has him flustered for an answer?
(a) How much do you make?
(b) What does your wife look like?
(c) Where are we?
(d) Who are your favorite writers?
2. What does Peter think of this man's odd reprimand?
(a) He does not understand it.
(b) He is confused by it.
(c) He understands it.
(d) He is worried by it.
3. What does Jerry ask Peter?
(a) What train he is taking home.
(b) What he does for a living and how much money he makes.
(c) Where his wife works.
(d) What he has in his pockets.
4. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
(a) A very short distance.
(b) One mile.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) A very long distance.
5. Who is fat, ugly, mean and stupid, according to Jerry?
(a) A neighbor
(b) His mom
(c) His landlady
(d) The dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry begin?
2. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
3. Why does he feel this way?
4. What does Jerry say that he is to his landlady?
5. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Peter feel as Jerry is speaking to him?
2. What does Peter wonder about the picture frames? What is Jerry's response?
3. What does the landlady want Jerry to do for the dog?
4. How does Peter respond to Jerry's description of those in the rooming house?
5. Where does Jerry go as an orphan? What happens then?
6. How will Peter learn what Jerry learned at the zoo, according to Jerry?
7. What does Jerry do after pulling out a knife? How does Peter play right into Jerry's hands?
8. What does Jerry do to Peter at this point in the play? What is Peter's reaction?
9. Why did Peter talk to Jerry in the first place, according to Peter?
10. What happened when Jerry tried to kill the dog?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)