|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter become angry?
(a) He wants to get Jerry upset.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He never started this conversation and wants to be rid of it.
(d) He wants to go home.
2. Why does his mother walk out on his father when he was ten-and-a-half-years old?
(a) To protect her son.
(b) To sleep with many men in the southern United States.
(c) To find a better life.
(d) To get revenge on his father.
3. What does Jerry remind Peter about the zoo?
(a) He probably wants to know what happened there.
(b) He probably does not care about it.
(c) He probably wants to go there.
(d) He probably wants to see the animals.
4. From where did Jerry walk to get to the park?
(a) From Grand Central
(b) From the Met
(c) From Washington Square
(d) From the Stock Market
5. Jerry says this is one of those things who has to do?
(b) Some people.
(c) A person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry presume about Peter?
2. Why does he feel this way?
3. To what is the landlady compared?
4. What does Jerry say that Peter probably threw out when he got married?
5. How is Peter, still?
Short Essay Questions
1. For how long does Jerry feed the dog? Why does he do this?
2. Why does Jerry think Peter wouldn't understand?
3. What is the title of the long monologue that Jerry breaks out into?
4. How does Jerry describe his own parents?
5. What is Jerry's explanation for how he has arrived at the park?
6. What does Jerry to in order to even the duel between the two men?
7. What does Jerry talk about after telling Peter why he went to the zoo?
8. Where does Peter work?
9. Describe the dog.
10. Where does the play The Zoo Story take place?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)