|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is obvious about the two men?
(a) They are related.
(b) They have met before.
(c) The two men are instantly comfortable with each other.
(d) The two men have never previously met, and obviously come from different worlds.
2. What's the cross street that is to the right?
(a) 74th street
(b) Market Street
(c) 5th avenue
(d) 10th avenue
3. What does Jerry quickly interrupt Peter to tell him?
(a) About his move to New York City.
(b) About his wife.
(c) About his background.
(d) About his trip to the zoo.
4. Jerry says this is one of those things who has to do?
(a) A person.
(d) Some people.
5. Who cries all the time, according to Jerry?
(a) The woman on the third floor
(b) His aunt
(d) He does
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do as Jerry is talking about his home and its contents?
2. How does Jerry 'know' Peter's answer to the question about having more kids?
3. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
4. Where does Jerry live?
5. How does Jerry feel when he wonders if Peter will tell him to get married and to have parakeets one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Peter end up on one side of the bench?
2. What does Jerry do to harm the dog?
3. What was Jerry's route to the park?
4. Describe Peter and his appearance in the play.
5. Why does Peter return to Jerry's initial question about the zoo?
6. What does Jerry do to Peter at this point in the play? What is Peter's reaction?
7. How does Peter try to fill the awkward space?
8. What does Jerry to in order to even the duel between the two men?
9. What is Peter doing when Jerry approaches him in the park?
10. How does Jerry urge Peter into a fight?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)