|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Jerry walk to get to the park?
(a) From the Met
(b) From the Stock Market
(c) From Grand Central
(d) From Washington Square
2. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
(a) Finish his story.
(b) Tell Peter how important he is.
(c) Call his wife.
(d) Introduce himself to Peter.
3. What does Jerry find to be obvious about the picture frames?
(a) They are from Target.
(b) He has nobody to put in the frames.
(c) They are people he has known for many years.
(d) They are pictures of his family.
4. How does the landlady act towards Jerry?
(a) She is understanding and sweet.
(b) She does not talk to him.
(c) She emits fumes and sexual lust towards him.
(d) She only talks to him when rent is due.
5. To what question does Peter return?
(a) The question about Peter's children.
(b) The question about where Peter lives.
(c) The question about Peter's job.
(d) The question of the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry continuously ask Peter?
2. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
3. Who cries all the time, according to Jerry?
4. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
5. How many stories does Jerry's building have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jerry wonder about his trip to the park?
2. How does Jerry react when he tells Peter of his epiphany?
3. How does Peter feel at seeing Jerry's anger?
4. Why do the two men begin to scream at each other?
5. Where does Peter assume Jerry lives? Why? What is Jerry's response?
6. How does Jerry die?
7. What does the landlady want Jerry to do for the dog?
8. Why does Jerry say that he does not need to have a picture of a girl in two frames?
9. Where does the play The Zoo Story take place?
10. Why did Jerry's mother do what she did in #20, according to Jerry?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)