|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter respond to this reminder?
(a) He enthusiastically acquiesces.
(b) He hugs Jerry.
(c) He yawns.
(d) He complains.
2. About what else does he wonder nervously?
(a) About Jerry's mental state.
(b) About the subway ride.
(c) About the park.
(d) About the zoo.
3. What does Jerry's neighbor wear to and from the bathroom?
(b) A kimono
(c) A cotton shirt
(d) A skirt
4. Jerry has two pictures frames. What's odd about this?
(a) They're empty.
(b) They came with his place.
(c) They're filled with people he doesn't know.
(d) They're broken.
5. Fill in the blanks in this quote from Jerry: "Sometimes a person has to go a very long ________ out of his way to come back a short _______ correctly."
(a) Distance, distance
(b) Roundabout, way
(c) Way, way
(d) Route, route
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter feel about the pornographic cards?
2. How does Peter look?
3. What does Jerry presume about Peter?
4. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
5. What does Jerry tell Peter will happen to him if he uses a pipe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jerry ask about Peter's daughters? What is Peter's response.
2. How does the play open?
3. What do Peter's children own for pets?
4. Why does Jerry say that he does not need to have a picture of a girl in two frames?
5. How does Peter try to fill the awkward space?
6. How much money does Peter carry around with him?
7. What does Jerry do to Peter at this point in the play? What is Peter's reaction?
8. What is the title of the long monologue that Jerry breaks out into?
9. What does Peter say about his life? How does Jerry respond?
10. What does Peter wonder about the picture frames? What is Jerry's response?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)