|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jerry first approaches Peter, he asks if he's been walking a certain direction. Which direction does he want to know about?
2. Why does Jerry do this?
(a) So he could get some exercise.
(b) So he could see the city sights.
(c) So he could walk all the way up Fifth Avenue to the zoo.
(d) So he could get to the zoo faster.
3. How does Jerry feel when he wonders if Peter will tell him to get married and to have parakeets one day?
4. What does Jerry become when he sees that Peter is angry with him?
5. Then of what does Jerry plan to speak?
(a) His trip home.
(b) The zoo.
(c) His subway ride.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jerry says this is one of those things who has to do?
2. Where can this play occur?
3. What does Jerry pour out?
4. When did Jerry ask questions about the zoo?
5. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Peter talk to Jerry in the first place, according to Peter?
2. What are the real reasons for Jerry's plans?
3. How does Jerry react to Peter's reaction?
4. What is Peter doing when Jerry approaches him in the park?
5. What does Jerry do when he realizes he has upset Peter? How does Peter respond?
6. What is Jerry's reaction to hearing Peter's question about the zoo?
7. What does Peter wonder about the picture frames? What is Jerry's response?
8. Describe Peter and his appearance in the play.
9. What monologue does Jerry go into?
10. Who does Jerry absolutely abhor in his rooming house?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)