|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Peter about that has him flustered for an answer?
(a) Who are your favorite writers?
(b) Where are we?
(c) How much do you make?
(d) What does your wife look like?
2. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
3. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
(a) If he wants to go home.
(b) If he enjoys sitting and listening to Jerry.
(c) If he likes the park.
(d) If he has pets.
4. What does Jerry want to know about the zoo?
(a) How much it costs to enter.
(b) Its background.
(c) Its hours of operation.
(d) If it is a good zoo.
5. How many children does Peter have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stories does Jerry's building have?
2. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
3. Where does Peter's family keep the pet(s)?
4. What does Jerry say when Peter admits to being married?
5. What's the cross street that is to the right?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jerry do to harm the dog?
2. What does Peter say when Jerry shares his fear as answered in #30?
3. Why did Jerry go to the zoo in the first place?
4. Where does Peter incorrectly assume that Jerry lives?
5. How does Jerry react to Peter's reaction?
6. How does the play open?
7. What does Jerry do after pulling out a knife? How does Peter play right into Jerry's hands?
8. How does Jerry treat Peter? What does he ask Peter?
9. What does Jerry tell Peter about his communication with people?
10. When did the tragedy mentioned in #25 happen?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)