|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(a) By the subway.
(b) By walking.
(c) By the bus.
(d) By riding his bike.
2. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
(a) He doesn't give a reason
(b) It's too dark
(c) There are no benches
(d) It's too crowded
3. When Jerry talks about his dead parents, he describes them as a particular vaudeville act that is playing the ______ circuit now.
4. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
(a) What he saw at the zoo
(b) How he killed a man
(c) What his landlady is like
(d) What he did to a dog
5. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry say his landlady drinks in the afternoon?
2. What does Jerry have in his home that he's not supposed to have?
3. Why does Peter assume that Jerry lives in the Village?
4. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
5. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Peter react to Jerry's stabbing?
2. What does Jerry admit to as Peter is pushed all the way over to one side of the bench?
3. Where does Peter assume Jerry lives? Why? What is Jerry's response?
4. Why is Peter not interested in the pornographic cards?
5. What does Jerry ask of Peter that makes Peter uncomfortable?
6. Where does Peter work?
7. What does Jerry do after pulling out a knife? How does Peter play right into Jerry's hands?
8. What does Peter wonder about the picture frames? What is Jerry's response?
9. What is Jerry's explanation for how he has arrived at the park?
10. How does Jerry treat Peter? What does he ask Peter?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)