|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says the following: "But Love, wasn't yesterday enough for you"
(a) The landlady
2. Of what does Peter wonder nervously?
(a) About the dog.
(b) About the landlady.
(c) About Jerry's family.
(d) About Jerry.
3. About what does Jerry wonder why Peter did not ask?
(a) The picture frames.
(b) His parents.
(c) The pornographic cards.
(d) His children.
4. To what question does Peter return?
(a) The question of the zoo.
(b) The question about Peter's children.
(c) The question about where Peter lives.
(d) The question about Peter's job.
5. What is the person living next to Jerry always doing?
(a) Shopping for clothes
(c) Plucking his eyebrows
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Jerry's dad to die?
2. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
3. What is the first line of the play?
4. What does Jerry begin?
5. Where does Peter assume that Jerry lives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jerry buy? What does he do with it?
2. Why does Jerry quickly interrupt Peter again?
3. Why does Peter return to Jerry's initial question about the zoo?
4. Where does Jerry go as an orphan? What happens then?
5. Whose dog is the one that Jerry wants to kill?
6. What does Peter say about his life? How does Jerry respond?
7. What is the result of the process that Jerry concocts?
8. How does Jerry treat Peter? What does he ask Peter?
9. Who did Jerry live with after both of his parents were dead?
10. What is Jerry's explanation for how he has arrived at the park?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)