|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter is holding the knife where?
(a) At his side
(b) Near his chest
(c) Behind his back
(d) Far in front of him
2. Why does Peter say he originally spoke to Jerry?
(a) He thought Jerry was in trouble.
(b) He thought Jerry could tell him about the zoo.
(c) He thought Jerry needed someone to talk to.
(d) He though Jerry looked nice.
3. Who says, "MY BENCH!"?
4. Jerry continues to push and poke Peter until Peter is _________.
(a) Cramped at one end of the bench
(c) Slapping him
(d) Falling off the bench
5. Where was the dog waiting for Jerry after he bought the answer to #115?
(b) At his car
(c) In the entranceway
(d) In his room
6. When does the dog bother Jerry?
(a) Only when Jerry is eating
(b) All the time
(c) Only when he comes in
(d) Only when he leaves
7. How does the play end?
(a) Jerry dies.
(b) Peter holds Jerry in his arms until the police arrive.
(c) Jerry gets off the bench. He was pretending to die.
(d) Peter dies.
8. Tell me Peter, is this _________, this iron and wood, is this your honor?
9. What does Peter wonder about Jerry's story?
(a) What the point is.
(b) Will Jerry go to jail for killing the dog.
(c) When it will end.
(d) Has the dog died.
10. Why wasn't Jerry's test fair in relation to why he went to the zoo?
(a) The people paid to get in
(b) The setting is false
(c) The animals aren't wild
(d) Everyone is separated by bars
11. What did the dog get a piece of on the second day Jerry was around?
(a) His briefcase
(b) An apple
(c) A book
(d) His trouser leg
12. Who does the seller of the hamburger think the hamburger is for?
(a) A pussy-cat.
(b) A dog
(d) A snake
13. What does Jerry say he will kill the dog with at first?
(a) Rat poison
(b) A knife
(c) A gun
14. Who is a richly comic person?
(a) The queen
(c) The dog
15. Where is the dog waiting for him when he returns?
(a) On the sidewalk.
(b) In his apartment.
(c) In the entryway.
(d) In the yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jerry curious about at the end of the dog adventure?
2. What does Jerry call himself?
3. How is Jerry as he tells this long story?
4. What does Jerry tell him about the story?
5. Who says that people can't have everything they want?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)