|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tell me Peter, is this _________, this iron and wood, is this your honor?
2. What does the dog try to do to Jerry?
(a) Chew on his door
(b) Steal his lunch
(c) Follow him everywhere
(d) Grab his leg
3. Animals are _____________ to Jerry, according to his own observations.
4. What does Peter decide to do when the hamburger plot fails?
(a) To give up
(b) To try another treat
(c) To kill the dog
(d) To move
5. What does Jerry say would probably happen if a policeman did come over?
(b) Take Peter in as a nut
(c) Write up a ticket
(d) Yell at both of them
6. What does Jerry think about his suicide?
(a) It was a horrible mistake.
(b) He should have done it years ago.
(c) He claims he did not plan any of this, but thinks he might have at the same time.
(d) He wishes someone else had been there for him.
7. What should Peter do as Jerry continues with his story?
(a) He should only listen.
(b) Join in when he feels the need to.
(c) Not listen.
8. What does Peter want to use the knife for?
(a) Self defense
(c) A memento
(d) Killing Jerry
9. What does Jerry tell the man at the hamburger place?
(a) Not to include the roll
(b) To put poison in the bun
(c) That he is going to kill a dog.
(d) To hurry up
10. What does Peter do, for the first time?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He teases Jerry.
(c) He erupts.
(d) He laughs.
11. What is one characteristic about the dog?
(a) It has long, beautiful fur.
(b) It has red paws.
(c) It is an expensive pure bred poodle.
(d) It is very graceful.
12. How many more times does Jerry try the plan?
13. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog nicely?
(a) The dog consistently snarls and tries to hurt him.
(b) The owner beats the dog.
(c) The dog is very nervous and unhappy.
(d) The dog is very sick.
14. What does he do after walking home?
(a) Shoots the dog.
(b) Strangles the dog.
(c) Gives the dog the rat poison.
(d) Stabs the dog.
15. What does Jerry say that Peter should do with the item in #169?
(a) Throw it away
(b) Keep it
(c) Pick it up to make the fight even
(d) Use it on a dog
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the dog treat Jerry after everything that happened?
2. What does Jerry think the dog does after eating?
3. How does Jerry deal with the dog on most days?
4. What does Peter do as he says he needs to be getting home soon?
5. What does Jerry tell Peter not to do?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)