|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should a person do, if he or she cannot communicate with other people?
(a) Be alone.
(b) Try to communicate with strangers.
(c) At least that communication can begin with animals.
(d) Get help.
2. Peter says that he is a responsible person and a ____________.
(a) Good man
3. Why does Jerry run upstairs?
(a) To get more food for the dog.
(b) To avoid the dog's wrath.
(c) To have the dog follow him.
(d) To find some dog toys.
4. Who is a richly comic person?
(a) The dog
(d) The queen
5. How is Peter, once again?
(a) Anxious and nervous.
(b) Excited and energetic.
(c) Antagonistic and annoyed.
(d) Bored and irritated.
6. What does the dog quickly devour?
(a) Scraps of food found on the sidewalk.
(b) His dog food.
(c) The bag of meat.
(d) Jerry's finger.
7. The dog made sounds in his throat as he ate like a __________, according to Jerry.
(a) An elepahnt
(c) A wild boar
(d) A hyena
8. What is Jerry desperate to know?
(a) If the dog would be kind to him.
(b) If Peter is enjoying his story.
(c) If the dog would die.
(d) If Peter wants to go home.
9. For how long does Jerry do this?
(a) For ten days.
(b) For seven days.
(c) For five days.
(d) For one day.
10. What does Jerry say that enrages Peter?
(a) That he couldn't get his wife with a male child
(b) That he is bad looking
(c) That he is a coward
(d) That he is a vegetable
11. What does Peter do as he says he needs to be getting home soon?
(a) Puts away his book
(b) Looks at his watch
(d) Gets up from the bench
12. Who says, "MY BENCH!"?
13. What does Jerry do in response to Peter's accusation that Jerry is mad?
(a) Gives Peter a knife
(b) Throws the knife to the ground
(c) Closes his eyes
(d) Gets help
14. What does Jerry smile and do?
(a) Teases Peter numerous times.
(b) Thanks Peter numerous times.
(c) Hugs Peter numerous times.
(d) Tells Peter "sorry" numerous times.
15. What happened to the dog after all?
(a) He recovered
(b) He died
(c) He never bothered the queen again
(d) He ran away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he do after walking home?
2. What does Jerry ask Peter, after donning a deadly serious face?
3. Why does Jerry suddenly run at Peter?
4. What does he do with what he has brought?
5. What does Jerry continuously do to Peter?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)