|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter not to do?
(a) Leave him.
(b) Think he is crazy.
(d) Wince or react to the story.
2. What does the dog try to do to Jerry?
(a) Steal his lunch
(b) Chew on his door
(c) Grab his leg
(d) Follow him everywhere
3. What is the name of Jerry's excessively long monologue?
(a) "Peter and Jerry's story."
(b) "Jerry and the Zoo."
(c) "The Story of Jerry and the Landlady."
(d) "The Story of Jerry and the Dog."
4. What should Peter do as Jerry continues with his story?
(b) Join in when he feels the need to.
(c) Not listen.
(d) He should only listen.
5. What does the dog do to Jerry upon his move into his home?
(a) It terrorizes him.
(b) It barks at him.
(c) It sits by his door.
(d) It licks his face.
6. If the answer to #112 doesn't work, what will Jerry do?
(a) He says he will try harder
(b) He says he will find another way
(c) He says he will move
(d) He says he will just kill him
7. What does Jerry think the dog does after eating?
(a) Wants Jerry to pet him
(b) Smiles at Jerry
(d) Gets sick
8. With what is it essential to make contact?
(a) Your family.
(b) A person.
(d) A friend.
9. Jerry says that animals don't take to him like ______________.
(a) Doctor Doolittle
(b) Saint Francis
(d) His Pop
10. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog?
(a) The dog is still monstrous to him.
(b) The landlady loves the dog.
(c) The door bites him.
(d) The dog is ugly.
11. What is important about animals, according to Jerry?
(a) They are cute and cuddly.
(b) They do not talk back.
(c) They listen to people.
(d) Someone with difficulty communicating can talk to animals.
12. What happened to the dog after all?
(a) He ran away
(b) He recovered
(c) He never bothered the queen again
(d) He died
13. With what does Jerry explode?
(b) Sound, emotion, in fast, quick movements.
(d) A bomb.
14. What is gray-yellow-white color on the dog?
(a) His belly
(b) His eyes
(c) His fangs
(d) His paws
15. In what does Jerry hide the answer to #125?
(a) A bone
(b) A hamburger
(c) A biscuit
(d) A bowl of water
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter wonder about Jerry's story?
2. What does he do with what he has brought?
3. What did the dog get a piece of on the second day Jerry was around?
4. Tell me Peter, is this _________, this iron and wood, is this your honor?
5. Jerry pulls out what as they fight over the bench?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)