|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he do with what he has brought?
(a) He puts it in the dog's face.
(b) He holds it towards the dog.
(c) He wraps it in rat poison.
(d) He puts it around the dog's neck.
2. What does Jerry admit?
(a) He loves Peter.
(b) He misses the dog.
(c) He is crazy.
(d) He wants to go to the zoo.
3. Peter is holding the knife where?
(a) Near his chest
(b) Far in front of him
(c) At his side
(d) Behind his back
4. What does he think Jerry is?
(a) A bum.
(b) A cop.
(c) A killer.
(d) A jerk.
5. How is Jerry as he tells this long story?
(a) Sad and worried.
(b) Nervous and anxious.
(c) Vivacious and animated.
(d) Angry and shaking.
6. How does the dog treat Jerry after everything that happened?
(a) With sadness
(b) With feigned indifference
(c) With happiness
(d) With respect
7. What does Jerry do to Peter?
(a) Stabs him.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Tickles him mercilessly.
(d) Yells at him.
8. What does the dog do to Jerry upon his move into his home?
(a) It barks at him.
(b) It sits by his door.
(c) It terrorizes him.
(d) It licks his face.
9. How does Peter end up scrunched on one side of the bench?
(a) Jerry tilts the bench.
(b) More people sit on the bench.
(c) Jerry pushes him over to the side.
(d) When Jerry continuously asks him to move over.
10. What does Jerry wonder about the dog?
(a) If it would die.
(b) If it would bite him.
(c) If it would be interested in him.
(d) If it would be nice.
11. What does the dog quickly devour?
(a) His dog food.
(b) Jerry's finger.
(c) The bag of meat.
(d) Scraps of food found on the sidewalk.
12. How did Jerry get away from the dog on the second day?
(a) Hit him on the head
(b) Walked away
(c) Waited until the dog was finished
(d) Kicked free
13. Jerry tells Peter, "You've lost your bench, but defended your __________."
14. How does Peter feel for listening to such a crazy story for so long?
(b) Excited and happy.
(c) Nervous and worried.
(d) Confused and furious.
15. With what is it essential to make contact?
(a) Your family.
(b) A person.
(d) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the open sore on the dog?
2. Jerry runs at Peter and ______________.
3. How does the play end?
4. What does Jerry think the dog does after eating?
5. Why wasn't Jerry's test fair in relation to why he went to the zoo?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)