|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jerry went to the zoo to learn more about:
(a) The mating rituals of birds
(b) How animals behave
(d) How people exist with animals
2. Jerry describes the dog as "Malevolence with an __________."
(c) Aptitude for negativity
(d) Easy going spirit
3. What is gray-yellow-white color on the dog?
(a) His eyes
(b) His fangs
(c) His belly
(d) His paws
4. In what is Jerry genuinely anxious?
(a) To know if the dog survived.
(b) To know if the landlady had purchased a new dog.
(c) To know if the dog would be healthy.
(d) To know if the dog would take to him.
5. Why wasn't Jerry's test fair in relation to why he went to the zoo?
(a) The setting is false
(b) The animals aren't wild
(c) The people paid to get in
(d) Everyone is separated by bars
6. Did Jerry's plan work the first time?
(c) The landlady thinks so
(d) Peter thinks so
7. What does the dog do to Jerry upon his move into his home?
(a) It terrorizes him.
(b) It licks his face.
(c) It sits by his door.
(d) It barks at him.
8. What does Peter have to say when Jerry is done telling his story?
(a) I don't understand
(b) That's sad
(c) What else happened?
(d) That's a lie
9. What does Jerry say he will kill the dog with at first?
(a) A gun
(b) Rat poison
(c) A knife
10. Who looks 'ridiculous'?
(a) The policeman
(c) The dog
11. Where does Jerry stumble to?
(a) The street
(b) The bench
(c) The water
(d) The woods
12. What does Jerry say would probably happen if a policeman did come over?
(a) Write up a ticket
(c) Take Peter in as a nut
(d) Yell at both of them
13. What does Jerry say that enrages Peter?
(a) That he couldn't get his wife with a male child
(b) That he is a coward
(c) That he is bad looking
(d) That he is a vegetable
14. What does Jerry say that the landlady probably eats?
15. What does the landlady claim about Jerry?
(a) He will help her bury the dog.
(b) He wants the dog dead.
(c) He loves the dog.
(d) He tries to save the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more times does Jerry try the plan?
2. What does the dog try to do to Jerry?
3. What does Jerry think about his suicide?
4. What does Peter call Jerry?
5. Why does Jerry say he spoke slowly?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)