|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry admit?
(a) He wants to go to the zoo.
(b) He loves Peter.
(c) He is crazy.
(d) He misses the dog.
2. Why has Jerry gone to the zoo?
(a) To watch the kids play with the animals.
(b) To see the dolphins.
(c) To pet the zebra.
(d) To investigate behavior and relationships between animals and people.
3. What does Peter threaten if Jerry doesn't leave?
(a) To call the police officer
(b) To kick him
(c) To sue him
(d) To hit him
4. Who has their own little zoo, according to Jerry?
(a) The queen
(d) The landlady
5. What is important about animals, according to Jerry?
(a) Someone with difficulty communicating can talk to animals.
(b) They are cute and cuddly.
(c) They do not talk back.
(d) They listen to people.
6. Where did Jerry set the meat down?
(a) 12 feet away
(b) On the sidewalk
(c) In a bush
(d) In front of the dog's face
7. Jerry describes the dog as "Malevolence with an __________."
(b) Easy going spirit
(d) Aptitude for negativity
8. When does the dog bother Jerry?
(a) Only when he comes in
(b) Only when Jerry is eating
(c) Only when he leaves
(d) All the time
9. What does the landlady do?
(a) She yells at Jerry.
(b) She cries for her dog.
(c) She begins to question Jerry about the dog.
(d) She asks Jerry to help her bury the dog.
10. With what does Jerry explode?
(a) A bomb.
(c) Sound, emotion, in fast, quick movements.
11. Why does Jerry say he spoke slowly?
(a) To take up time.
(b) So that Peter would understand.
(c) He likes to hear himself speak.
(d) He cannot speak quickly.
12. Who is called slow witted?
13. How does Peter feel now?
(a) Worried and anxious.
(b) Tired and sad.
(c) Irritated and irate.
(d) Exhausted and defeated.
14. Who says that people can't have everything they want?
(a) A child
(d) A police officer
15. What does Jerry consider the greatest city in the world?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jerry wipe the knife handle with his handkerchief?
2. The dog always has a/an _____________.
3. Why does Jerry suddenly run at Peter?
4. What does the dog quickly devour?
5. What did Jerry do today?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)