|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do each of Peter's daughters have?
(a) A parakeet encaged in her room.
(b) A hobby.
(c) A favorite doll.
(d) Their own room.
2. How long did Jerry's Pop celebrate New Years?
(a) He didn't
(b) One night
(c) Two weeks
(d) A year
3. Then of what does Jerry plan to speak?
(a) His parents.
(b) His trip home.
(c) His subway ride.
(d) The zoo.
4. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
5. What does Jerry want to know about the zoo?
(a) How much it costs to enter.
(b) Its hours of operation.
(c) If it is a good zoo.
(d) Its background.
6. What does Jerry have in his home that he's not supposed to have?
(a) A fireplace
(b) A gun
(c) A hot plate
(d) A safe
7. Who did Jerry live with for most of his life?
(a) His mother's sister
(b) His pop
(c) A family friend
(d) His brother
8. How much money does Peter carry on him?
(a) No more than $400.
(b) No less than $400.
(c) No less than $40.
(d) No more than $40.
9. What does Jerry wonder?
(a) If he has been walking east.
(b) If he has been walking south.
(c) If he has been walking west.
(d) If he has been walking north.
10. How does Peter laugh?
11. Where does the play take place?
(a) Brooklyn Park
(b) Central Park
(c) The West Side
(d) The New York Zoo
12. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
13. In what state does the play take place?
(a) New York
(c) Rhode Island
14. When did Jerry's mother's sister die?
(b) A few years ago
(c) On Christmas
(d) On the afternoon of Jerry's high school graduation
15. What does Jerry keep doing to Peter?
(a) Interrupting him from his paper.
(b) Teasing him.
(c) Pushing him.
(d) Annoying him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter think of this man's odd reprimand?
2. For what does Jerry say that kids use pornographic cards as a substitute?
3. Where does Jerry live?
4. What does Jerry's neighbor wear to and from the bathroom?
5. What is obvious about the two men?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)