|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Jerry's Pop celebrate New Years?
(a) A year
(b) One night
(c) Two weeks
(d) He didn't
2. Of what does Jerry inform Peter he will learn?
(a) He will learn all about Jerry before the day it through.
(b) He will learn about the subway system.
(c) He will learn all about what Jerry saw at the zoo.
(d) He will learn all about himself.
3. What does Jerry ask Peter?
(a) Where his wife works.
(b) What train he is taking home.
(c) What he does for a living and how much money he makes.
(d) What he has in his pockets.
4. What is one of Jerry's walls made from?
5. When Jerry shares that he doesn't like to talk to people all the time, Peter wonders if he is to be the _________ for the day.
(a) Lab rat
(b) Special person
(d) Guinea pig
6. What does Peter quickly laugh and tell Jerry?
(a) He is not angry.
(b) He is annoyed and angry.
(c) He is tired and wants to go home.
(d) He is angry.
7. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
(b) Too quiet
(d) A snob
8. How many stories does Jerry's building have?
9. What does Jerry call that incident?
(a) A middle-European joke.
(b) A shock.
(c) A surprise.
(d) An accident.
10. What is Peter's title at his job?
(b) Customer service rep
(d) Desk clerk
11. How does Jerry 'know' Peter's answer to the question about having more kids?
(a) The way he crosses his legs
(b) He talked to Peter's wife
(c) The way he moved
(d) The way he stared at other women
12. What does Jerry find to be obvious about the picture frames?
(a) They are people he has known for many years.
(b) He has nobody to put in the frames.
(c) They are from Target.
(d) They are pictures of his family.
13. When Jerry talks about his dead parents, he describes them as a particular vaudeville act that is playing the ______ circuit now.
14. About what else does he wonder nervously?
(a) About the subway ride.
(b) About the zoo.
(c) About Jerry's mental state.
(d) About the park.
15. Peter says he has a considerable ___________ of taste.
Short Answer Questions
1. Then of what does Jerry plan to speak?
2. Why does he do this, every once in awhile?
3. What does Peter claim in response?
4. What does Peter's company work on?
5. Who owns the dog that Jerry can't stand?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)