|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry proceed to ask Peter if he has?
(a) A job.
(b) A home.
(c) A wife.
2. What is Peter doing when Jerry approaches him?
(a) Eating lunch
(c) Reading a book
3. What is the person living next to Jerry always doing?
(b) Plucking his eyebrows
(c) Shopping for clothes
4. Why does Peter become angry?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He wants to go home.
(c) He never started this conversation and wants to be rid of it.
(d) He wants to get Jerry upset.
5. For what does Jerry say that kids use pornographic cards as a substitute?
(a) Regular cards
(c) A real experience
6. Who lives next to Jerry?
(a) A colored family
(b) A white nun
(c) A Jewish elder
(d) A colored queen
7. Who carries horn-rimmed glasses?
8. What does Jerry wonder?
(a) If he has been walking east.
(b) If he has been walking south.
(c) If he has been walking west.
(d) If he has been walking north.
9. Who says that he has seen 'those cards'?
(b) The mayor
(c) The police officer
10. How does Jerry keep the landlady away?
(a) He hides
(b) He lies to her
(c) He ignores her
(d) He married her
11. What does Peter do to fill the space?
(a) He emits laughter.
(b) He sighs.
(c) He talks about his children.
(d) He looks at Jerry.
12. Where is Jerry's room in this building?
(a) The bottom floor
(b) The ground floor
(c) The top floor
(d) The basement
13. Where does the play take place?
(a) The West Side
(b) Central Park
(c) Brooklyn Park
(d) The New York Zoo
14. What is Peter's title at his job?
(b) Customer service rep
(d) Desk clerk
15. How much money does Peter carry on him?
(a) No more than $40.
(b) No less than $400.
(c) No less than $40.
(d) No more than $400.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jerry first approaches Peter, he asks if he's been walking a certain direction. Which direction does he want to know about?
2. Who is fat, ugly, mean and stupid, according to Jerry?
3. What does Jerry say that he is to his landlady?
4. Peter carries no more than ________ with him at any time.
5. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)