|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry quickly interrupt Peter to tell him?
(a) About his background.
(b) About his trip to the zoo.
(c) About his move to New York City.
(d) About his wife.
2. What does Peter say in reaction to the description of the landlady?
(a) That's disgusting
(b) That's a lie
(c) You're in love with her
(d) Is she for real?
3. When Jerry finishes his monologue on his family, what kind of joke does he call his life?
4. Who says that he has seen 'those cards'?
(b) The police officer
(c) The mayor
5. How does Peter look?
(a) Shy and quiet.
(b) More unkempt, disheveled and rugged.
(c) Wealthy and sophisticated.
(d) Reserved and classic-looking.
6. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
(a) What he did to a dog
(b) What his landlady is like
(c) How he killed a man
(d) What he saw at the zoo
7. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
8. What is one of Jerry's walls made from?
9. What does Peter do as Jerry is talking about his home and its contents?
(a) Ignores him
(b) Stares at his shoes
(d) Walks away
10. Jerry has two pictures frames. What's odd about this?
(a) They came with his place.
(b) They're empty.
(c) They're filled with people he doesn't know.
(d) They're broken.
11. What does Peter claim about his life?
(a) It is simple.
(b) It is stressful.
(c) It is complex.
(d) It is annoying.
12. In what state does the play take place?
(a) Rhode Island
(b) New York
13. How does Jerry describe this crying?
(a) Very determined
(b) Very loud
(d) Very sad
14. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
(a) On a park bench
(b) In his car
(c) On the grass
(d) Outside his office
15. What color is the landlady's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
2. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
3. How does Jerry keep the landlady away?
4. How does the landlady act towards Jerry?
5. What does Jerry wonder?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)