|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
2. Who did Jerry live with for most of his life?
(a) His brother
(b) His pop
(c) A family friend
(d) His mother's sister
3. What is the first line of the play?
(a) I'm Peter
(b) I've been to the zoo.
(c) I'm Jerry
(d) Hey you.
4. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To see the city in which he or she lives.
(b) To come back a short distance correctly.
(c) To meet new people.
(d) To get exercise.
5. How does Peter respond to this question?
(a) He has two, but will have no more.
(b) He has a good job.
(c) He does not have a wife.
(d) He rents an apartment.
6. What can Jerry not stand to do?
(a) Be far from this woman.
(b) Leave without say goodbye to her.
(c) Ignore her.
(d) Be near such a woman.
7. What does Jerry find to be obvious about the picture frames?
(a) They are pictures of his family.
(b) He has nobody to put in the frames.
(c) They are people he has known for many years.
(d) They are from Target.
8. Who does Jerry think is spying on him?
(a) The dog
(b) His landlady
(c) A police officer
(d) A man down the hall
9. Of what does Peter wonder nervously?
(a) About Jerry's family.
(b) About the dog.
(c) About the landlady.
(d) About Jerry.
10. What does Jerry repeatedly ignore?
(a) Peter's comments.
(b) The fly buzzing in his ear.
(c) The noises in the park.
(d) The other people around him.
11. With what does Peter oblige Jerry?
(a) With his musings.
(b) With his desire for money.
(c) With his need to walk to the zoo.
(d) With more space on the bench.
12. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
13. For what does Jerry say that kids use pornographic cards as a substitute?
(b) Regular cards
(c) A real experience
14. Where was Jerry's mom's body found?
(b) North Carolina
15. How does Peter respond to this reminder?
(a) He hugs Jerry.
(b) He yawns.
(c) He complains.
(d) He enthusiastically acquiesces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter say in reaction to the description of the landlady?
2. On what day of the week does the play take place?
3. Who was his mom's most constant companion?
4. What does Jerry do every once in awhile?
5. Where does the play open?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)