|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Peter read about the situation referred to in question 31?
(a) A doctor's office
(b) The newspaper
(c) A medical text
(d) Time magazine
2. What happens to Jerry's aunt?
(a) She trips and falls down the stairs.
(b) She drops dead on the stairs to her apartment.
(c) She leaves him.
(d) She finds a new home.
3. Why does he do this, every once in awhile?
(a) He wants to make new friends.
(b) He needs a change in his life.
(c) He wants to be in nature.
(d) He needs to take time to think.
4. How many children does Peter have?
5. Fill in the blank: "But that was the jazz of a very special ______."
6. What is Peter's profession?
(a) An executive.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A mechanic.
7. Peter carries no more than ________ with him at any time.
8. Jerry never sees ladies more than _______.
(c) Three times
(d) Four times
9. What does Jerry want to know about Peter?
(a) Where his children are right now.
(b) Where he lives.
(c) Why his wife is not with him.
(d) Why he lives in New York City.
10. Jerry has two pictures frames. What's odd about this?
(a) They're empty.
(b) They're broken.
(c) They're filled with people he doesn't know.
(d) They came with his place.
11. What does Peter claim about his life?
(a) It is simple.
(b) It is annoying.
(c) It is complex.
(d) It is stressful.
12. How is Peter at this moment?
(d) Still uncomfortable.
13. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
14. What does Jerry tell him?
(a) "You don't have to listen. Nobody is holding you here; remember that. Keep that in your mind"
(b) "I think you are an amazing man."
(c) "You should go home, because I may do something I will regret later."
(d) "Thank you for sitting here with me for such a long time."
15. Where was Jerry's mom's body found?
(a) North Carolina
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind(s) of pet(s) does Peter's family have?
2. In what state does the play take place?
3. According to Jerry, what did Freud wear when he had cancer of the mouth and his jaw had to be removed?
4. What does Jerry want to know about writers?
5. How does the person hearing the phrase in #80 respond?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)