|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
(a) Introduce himself to Peter.
(b) Tell Peter how important he is.
(c) Call his wife.
(d) Finish his story.
2. What does Jerry proceed to ask Peter if he has?
(a) A job.
(b) A home.
(d) A wife.
3. Of what does Jerry inform Peter he will learn?
(a) He will learn all about himself.
(b) He will learn all about Jerry before the day it through.
(c) He will learn about the subway system.
(d) He will learn all about what Jerry saw at the zoo.
4. To what question does Peter return?
(a) The question about where Peter lives.
(b) The question about Peter's job.
(c) The question about Peter's children.
(d) The question of the zoo.
5. How does Jerry feel when he wonders if Peter will tell him to get married and to have parakeets one day?
6. When did Jerry's mother's sister die?
(b) On Christmas
(c) On the afternoon of Jerry's high school graduation
(d) A few years ago
7. What part of the park does Jerry dislike?
(a) The south side
(b) The north side
(c) The entrance
(d) The west side
8. What does Jerry say that Peter probably threw out when he got married?
(a) Pornographic cards
(b) His freedom
(c) His dirty magazines
(d) His sporting equipment
9. Why does Peter assume that Jerry lives in the Village?
(a) He is walking east from the zoo.
(b) He says he lives in the Village.
(c) He is walking north from the zoo.
(d) He looks like someone who would live in the Village.
10. Where was Jerry's mom's body found?
(d) North Carolina
11. Where does Peter do this?
(a) At a small textbook publishing house.
(b) At a large car dealership.
(c) At a small private practice.
(d) At a large law firm.
12. How does the landlady act towards Jerry?
(a) She only talks to him when rent is due.
(b) She does not talk to him.
(c) She emits fumes and sexual lust towards him.
(d) She is understanding and sweet.
13. What is Peter's profession?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) An executive.
14. Where does Jerry live?
(a) A brownstone rooming house.
(b) A single family home
(c) A townhouse
(d) An apartment
15. What does Jerry further explain that there is no need to have?
(a) Pictures of his family.
(b) A conversation with Peter.
(c) A family.
(d) A picture of a girl in two frames.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jerry says this is one of those things who has to do?
2. Of whom does Jerry speak?
3. Referring to your answer of question 67, how long did Jerry claim to be such?
4. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
5. How does the person hearing the phrase in #80 respond?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)