|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the landlady's dog?
2. Who lives next to Jerry?
(a) A Jewish elder
(b) A colored family
(c) A white nun
(d) A colored queen
3. What does Jerry remind Peter about the zoo?
(a) He probably does not care about it.
(b) He probably wants to know what happened there.
(c) He probably wants to see the animals.
(d) He probably wants to go there.
4. When Jerry talks about his dead parents, he describes them as a particular vaudeville act that is playing the ______ circuit now.
5. Who says the following: "But Love, wasn't yesterday enough for you"
(d) The landlady
6. Who says that he has seen 'those cards'?
(a) The police officer
(b) The mayor
7. According to Jerry, what did Freud wear when he had cancer of the mouth and his jaw had to be removed?
(a) A bandage
(c) This didn't happen to Freud
(d) A prosthesis
8. Where does Peter live?
(a) Near the zoo
(b) Fifth Avenue
(c) Broadway and 8th
(d) Lexington and 3rd
9. What does Jerry tell Peter he doesn't like to do?
(a) Go to the zoo
(b) Walk on the street
(c) Speak to people
(d) Try on clothes
10. On what day of the week does the play take place?
11. Of what does Jerry inform Peter he will learn?
(a) He will learn all about what Jerry saw at the zoo.
(b) He will learn all about Jerry before the day it through.
(c) He will learn all about himself.
(d) He will learn about the subway system.
12. What happens soon after his father returns?
(a) He is hit by a large moving omnibus and dies.
(b) He gets remarried.
(c) He finds a new job.
(d) He leaves Jerry.
13. How does Jerry describe this crying?
(a) Very sad
(b) Very loud
(c) Very determined
14. When Jerry talks about being with ladies, he says that most of them wouldn't be caught in the same room with a _______.
15. Where does Jerry live?
(a) A brownstone rooming house.
(b) A townhouse
(c) A single family home
(d) An apartment
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can this play occur?
2. This character is in his early-forties and has a pressed and neat appearance:
3. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
4. What is Peter increasingly becoming?
5. Why does Jerry do this?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)