|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says the following: "But Love, wasn't yesterday enough for you"
(b) The landlady
2. Where does Jerry walk to get to the zoo?
(a) Up 5th Avenue
(b) Down 10th
(c) Over 12th
(d) Up 21st Street
3. What does Jerry presume about Peter?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He wants to leave.
(c) He is trying to make sense of his words and actions.
(d) He is uncomfortable.
4. What is the person living next to Jerry always doing?
(b) Shopping for clothes
(c) Plucking his eyebrows
5. What does Peter claim about his life?
(a) It is simple.
(b) It is stressful.
(c) It is complex.
(d) It is annoying.
6. Peter says he has a considerable ___________ of taste.
7. Who says that he has seen 'those cards'?
(b) The police officer
(c) The mayor
8. When Jerry shares that he doesn't like to talk to people all the time, Peter wonders if he is to be the _________ for the day.
(a) Special person
(c) Guinea pig
(d) Lab rat
9. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
(d) The landlady
10. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(a) By the bus.
(b) By walking.
(c) By the subway.
(d) By riding his bike.
11. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
12. How does Jerry say that his mom died?
(a) She drank herself to death
(b) She fell
(c) She parted with the ghost
(d) She committed suicide
13. Where will he learn this?
(a) In the papers.
(b) On television.
(c) Jerry will tell him.
(d) In a magazine.
14. What does Peter's company work on?
15. What does Peter claim in response?
(a) He has seen many picture frames.
(b) He has seen those cards.
(c) He knows about Jerry's kids.
(d) He does not care about Jerry's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jerry abhor?
2. Where did Jerry's mother's sister die?
3. Of whom does Jerry speak?
4. Who owns the dog that Jerry can't stand?
5. What does Peter think of this man's odd reprimand?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)