|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter feel about the pornographic cards?
(a) He wants to take them from Jerry.
(b) He likes them.
(c) He has seen all of them and is not bothered by them.
(d) He still does not feel comfortable talking of such things.
2. Jerry has a small strongbox that contains what?
(d) A knife
3. Where did Jerry's mom go when she left?
(a) He has no idea
(b) The southern states
4. Where is Jerry's room in this building?
(a) The basement
(b) The bottom floor
(c) The ground floor
(d) The top floor
5. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
6. According to Jerry, what did Freud wear when he had cancer of the mouth and his jaw had to be removed?
(a) A prosthesis
(c) This didn't happen to Freud
(d) A bandage
7. How much does Peter make each year?
8. About what does Jerry wonder why Peter did not ask?
(a) His parents.
(b) The pornographic cards.
(c) The picture frames.
(d) His children.
9. Where does a person have to go this distance?
(a) Away from the park.
(b) Out of his way.
(c) Towards the park.
(d) On his way.
10. What does Jerry tell him?
(a) "You don't have to listen. Nobody is holding you here; remember that. Keep that in your mind"
(b) "You should go home, because I may do something I will regret later."
(c) "Thank you for sitting here with me for such a long time."
(d) "I think you are an amazing man."
11. How does Peter look?
(a) More unkempt, disheveled and rugged.
(b) Reserved and classic-looking.
(c) Wealthy and sophisticated.
(d) Shy and quiet.
12. What does an uncomfortable Peter wonder about Jerry?
(a) Why Jerry lives in such a place.
(b) Why Jerry is talking to him.
(c) Why Jerry lives in such a nice place.
(d) Why Jerry is in the park.
13. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
(c) The landlady
14. What does Jerry begin?
(a) Another long monologue about the zoo.
(b) Another long monologue about a vacation he had taken.
(c) Another long monologue about his job.
(d) Another long monologue about living in New York.
15. What does Jerry ask Peter about that has him flustered for an answer?
(a) Who are your favorite writers?
(b) Where are we?
(c) How much do you make?
(d) What does your wife look like?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jerry 'know' Peter's answer to the question about having more kids?
2. What does Jerry want to know about Peter?
3. What part of the park does Jerry dislike?
4. Who carries horn-rimmed glasses?
5. Where will he learn this?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)