|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
2. What does Jerry say when Peter admits to being married?
3. How does the landlady act towards Jerry?
(a) She is understanding and sweet.
(b) She does not talk to him.
(c) She emits fumes and sexual lust towards him.
(d) She only talks to him when rent is due.
4. Where will he learn this?
(a) In a magazine.
(b) In the papers.
(c) Jerry will tell him.
(d) On television.
5. What does Jerry call that incident?
(a) A middle-European joke.
(b) A surprise.
(c) A shock.
(d) An accident.
6. What does Jerry ask Peter?
(a) What he does for a living and how much money he makes.
(b) Where his wife works.
(c) What he has in his pockets.
(d) What train he is taking home.
7. What does an uncomfortable Peter wonder about Jerry?
(a) Why Jerry lives in such a nice place.
(b) Why Jerry is in the park.
(c) Why Jerry is talking to him.
(d) Why Jerry lives in such a place.
8. How long did Jerry's Pop celebrate New Years?
(a) A year
(b) One night
(c) He didn't
(d) Two weeks
9. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
10. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
(a) He agrees with him.
(b) He argues with him.
(c) He laughs at him.
(d) He quickly corrects him.
11. Where did Jerry's mom go when she left?
(a) The southern states
(c) He has no idea
12. For what does Jerry say that kids use pornographic cards as a substitute?
(a) A real experience
(c) Regular cards
13. What is Peter's profession?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) An executive.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) A doctor.
14. What does Jerry wonder?
(a) If he has been walking north.
(b) If he has been walking west.
(c) If he has been walking south.
(d) If he has been walking east.
15. Of what does Peter wonder nervously?
(a) About Jerry's family.
(b) About Jerry.
(c) About the dog.
(d) About the landlady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Referring to your answer of question 67, how long did Jerry claim to be such?
2. With what does Jerry continue?
3. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
4. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
5. To what question does Peter return?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)