|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
(a) A snob
(c) Too quiet
2. What does Jerry say when Peter admits to being married?
3. What is one of Jerry's walls made from?
4. What does Jerry find to be obvious about the picture frames?
(a) He has nobody to put in the frames.
(b) They are pictures of his family.
(c) They are from Target.
(d) They are people he has known for many years.
5. What does Jerry call that incident?
(a) A middle-European joke.
(b) A shock.
(c) A surprise.
(d) An accident.
6. Where does Jerry live?
(a) In a brownstone.
(b) In a roominghouse.
(c) In a garden apartment.
(d) In a chic apartment.
7. What does Jerry do every once in awhile?
(a) Sits quietly without speaking to anyone.
(b) He likes to talk to people.
(c) Enjoys the park.
8. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
(a) Introduce himself to Peter.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Finish his story.
(d) Tell Peter how important he is.
9. How is Peter at this moment?
(a) Still uncomfortable.
10. Where does Peter live?
(a) Fifth Avenue
(b) Near the zoo
(c) Lexington and 3rd
(d) Broadway and 8th
11. Why does Jerry do this?
(a) So he could get to the zoo faster.
(b) So he could get some exercise.
(c) So he could see the city sights.
(d) So he could walk all the way up Fifth Avenue to the zoo.
12. Who did Jerry live with for most of his life?
(a) His brother
(b) His pop
(c) His mother's sister
(d) A family friend
13. What is Peter increasingly becoming?
14. Where did Jerry's mother's sister die?
(a) In front of an omnibus
(b) On the stairs to her apartment
(c) Near the zoo
(d) In Jerry's arms
15. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
(a) On the grass
(b) On a park bench
(c) Outside his office
(d) In his car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter quickly laugh and tell Jerry?
2. According to Jerry, what did Freud wear when he had cancer of the mouth and his jaw had to be removed?
3. What does Jerry say his landlady drinks in the afternoon?
4. Where does Peter work?
5. What is Peter's profession?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)