Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the play take place?
2. In what state does the play take place?
3. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
4. This character is in his early-forties and has a pressed and neat appearance:
5. What is Peter doing when Jerry approaches him?
6. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
7. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
8. Where will Peter learn about this information in question 7?
This section contains 8,165 words
(approx. 28 pages at 300 words per page)