|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
(a) He doesn't give a reason
(b) It's too crowded
(c) There are no benches
(d) It's too dark
2. Who is fat, ugly, mean and stupid, according to Jerry?
(a) His landlady
(b) The dog
(c) A neighbor
(d) His mom
3. Why does Peter want to hear no more of the story?
(a) He needs to get home.
(b) He does not understand what Jerry is saying.
(c) He wants to go to the zoo.
(d) It is getting late.
4. What does Jerry call himself?
(a) A crazy fool
(b) A silly man
(c) A good friend
(d) A permanent transient
5. What does Jerry presume about Peter?
(a) He wants to leave.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is trying to make sense of his words and actions.
(d) He is uncomfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jerry look?
2. What is the name of Jerry's excessively long monologue?
3. What does Jerry tell him about the story?
4. Who was his mom's most constant companion?
5. Where did Jerry's mom go when she left?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)