|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a richly comic person?
(b) The dog
(c) The queen
2. Where does Jerry say all the policemen are?
(a) Too far away
(b) At a fire at the zoo
(c) Chasing fairies
(d) At the donut shop
3. Jerry describes the dog as "Malevolence with an __________."
(c) Aptitude for negativity
(d) Easy going spirit
4. What did the dog do when Jerry first moved in?
(a) Ran away
(b) Ate his shoe
(c) Licked him
(d) Growled at him
5. Why does Peter genuinely fear Jerry?
(a) Jerry keeps talking about animals.
(b) Jerry has a wild look in his eye.
(c) He thinks Jerry might kill him over a bench.
(d) Jerry is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jerry desperate to know?
2. What does he hear as he runs away?
3. Peter says he has a considerable ___________ of taste.
4. Why does Peter alway sit on this bench?
5. What does Peter want to do?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)