|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Peter read about the situation referred to in question 31?
(a) The newspaper
(b) A medical text
(c) A doctor's office
(d) Time magazine
2. What is happening as the play opens?
(a) Two men are fighting.
(b) Two men glare at each other.
(c) Two men sit alone.
(d) Two men begin to converse.
3. What does Peter do to Jerry at this point?
(a) He yells at Jerry.
(b) He leaves Jerry.
(c) He pushes Jerry.
(d) He stops Jerry.
4. What is obvious about the two men?
(a) The two men are instantly comfortable with each other.
(b) They are related.
(c) They have met before.
(d) The two men have never previously met, and obviously come from different worlds.
5. What does Jerry tell Peter about listening?
(a) That he knows he isn't
(b) That he doesn't care
(c) That he doesn't have to
(d) That he's not good at it
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jerry find Peter?
2. What is the person living next to Jerry always doing?
3. Where is the open sore on the dog?
4. What does the dog do to Jerry upon his move into his home?
5. If Peter has children, what is the gender?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)