|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Peter, still?
(a) Bored and anxious.
(b) Uncomfortable and nervous.
(c) Tired and irritated.
(d) Excited and intrigued.
2. What does Peter do, for the first time?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He teases Jerry.
(d) He erupts.
3. Where does Jerry live?
(a) A single family home
(b) An apartment
(c) A brownstone rooming house.
(d) A townhouse
4. What does Jerry call Peter when he tells him to lie on the ground?
(a) A dog
(b) A cat
(c) A tiger
(d) A vegetable
5. When does the dog bother Jerry?
(a) Only when he leaves
(b) All the time
(c) Only when he comes in
(d) Only when Jerry is eating
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry's typewriter type?
2. When did Jerry's mother's sister die?
3. Where does Peter live?
4. How does Peter end up scrunched on one side of the bench?
5. When Jerry talks about his dead parents, he describes them as a particular vaudeville act that is playing the ______ circuit now.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)