|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter wonder about Jerry's story?
(a) Will Jerry go to jail for killing the dog.
(b) Has the dog died.
(c) What the point is.
(d) When it will end.
2. Why does Peter alway sit on this bench?
(a) It's near the water
(b) It's secluded
(c) It's by a cafe
(d) It's his bench
3. What street was strewn with hamburger rolls?
(a) First Street
(c) Columbus Avenue
(d) Fifth Avenue
4. What does Jerry think is the perfect place to learn how to communicate?
(a) A library.
(b) A park.
(c) An entrance hall.
(d) A school.
5. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter he doesn't like to do?
2. What is Peter's title at his job?
3. When did Jerry's mother's sister die?
4. What's the cross street that is to the right?
5. What is one of Jerry's walls made from?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)