|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter quickly laugh and tell Jerry?
(a) He is tired and wants to go home.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is annoyed and angry.
(d) He is not angry.
2. This character is in his early-forties and has a pressed and neat appearance:
3. Where was the dog waiting for Jerry after he bought the answer to #115?
(a) In his room
(b) At his car
(d) In the entranceway
4. What is Jerry desperate to know?
(a) If the dog would be kind to him.
(b) If Peter is enjoying his story.
(c) If Peter wants to go home.
(d) If the dog would die.
5. Peter says that he has listened to Jerry all afternoon because it seemed like Jerry needed _____________.
(a) A lesson in manners
(b) Someone to talk to
(c) A new book to read
(d) A shoulder to cry on
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the park does Jerry dislike?
2. What does Jerry do every once in awhile?
3. What does Jerry have with him on the day he decides to kill the dog?
4. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
5. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)