|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter?
(a) He is not a wimp.
(b) He is not a vegetable.
(c) He is not a fruit.
(d) He is not a jerk.
2. Why wasn't Jerry's test fair in relation to why he went to the zoo?
(a) Everyone is separated by bars
(b) The setting is false
(c) The animals aren't wild
(d) The people paid to get in
3. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
(a) If he enjoys sitting and listening to Jerry.
(b) If he has pets.
(c) If he wants to go home.
(d) If he likes the park.
4. How does the play end?
(a) Peter dies.
(b) Jerry dies.
(c) Peter holds Jerry in his arms until the police arrive.
(d) Jerry gets off the bench. He was pretending to die.
5. What does Jerry repeatedly ignore?
(a) The fly buzzing in his ear.
(b) The other people around him.
(c) The noises in the park.
(d) Peter's comments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter decide to do when the hamburger plot fails?
2. Where does Jerry live?
3. What happens to Jerry's aunt?
4. What does Jerry wonder?
5. What does Jerry remind Peter about the zoo?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)