|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry call Peter when he tells him to lie on the ground?
(a) A cat
(b) A tiger
(c) A vegetable
(d) A dog
2. What does the woman on the third floor do?
(a) Calls Jerry all time.
(b) Reprimands her children.
(c) Cries all of the time.
(d) Sings in the shower.
3. What does the dog quickly devour?
(a) The bag of meat.
(b) Scraps of food found on the sidewalk.
(c) Jerry's finger.
(d) His dog food.
4. What does the landlady ask Jerry to do for the dog?
(a) Take it to a vet
(b) Put it out of its misery
(c) Pray for it
(d) Hold it
5. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
(b) Too quiet
(c) A snob
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
2. In what does Jerry hide the answer to #125?
3. Why does Jerry say he spoke slowly?
4. What does Jerry say that Peter probably threw out when he got married?
5. Where will he learn this?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)