|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jerry's room in this building?
(a) The bottom floor
(b) The ground floor
(c) The basement
(d) The top floor
2. What does Jerry keep doing to Peter?
(a) Pushing him.
(b) Interrupting him from his paper.
(c) Teasing him.
(d) Annoying him.
3. What does Jerry blatantly tell Peter?
(a) About his worthless parents who are dead.
(b) About his loving wife.
(c) About his wonderful parents.
(d) About his children.
4. What happened to the dog after all?
(a) He died
(b) He recovered
(c) He never bothered the queen again
(d) He ran away
5. For what does Jerry say that kids use pornographic cards as a substitute?
(b) Regular cards
(d) A real experience
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the zoo?
2. How does Jerry deal with the dog on most days?
3. What does Peter threaten if Jerry doesn't leave?
4. What does Peter tell Jerry that he must do?
5. What does Jerry say would probably happen if a policeman did come over?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)