|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What if killing the dog nicely does not work?
(a) He would try to kill the dog no matter what.
(b) He would try to sell it.
(c) He would take it to a veterinarian.
(d) He would let it go free.
2. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) One mile.
(c) A very short distance.
(d) A very long distance.
3. What does Jerry say that enrages Peter?
(a) That he is bad looking
(b) That he is a coward
(c) That he is a vegetable
(d) That he couldn't get his wife with a male child
4. What does Jerry have with him on the day he decides to kill the dog?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) One hamburger.
(d) A rope.
5. For how long does Jerry do this?
(a) For ten days.
(b) For one day.
(c) For seven days.
(d) For five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry presume about Peter?
2. What does Jerry tell Peter he doesn't like to do?
3. What does he do with what he has brought?
4. Peter says he has a considerable ___________ of taste.
5. The dog made sounds in his throat as he ate like a __________, according to Jerry.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)