|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Peter oblige Jerry?
(a) With his desire for money.
(b) With his musings.
(c) With his need to walk to the zoo.
(d) With more space on the bench.
2. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Peter want Jerry to do?
(a) Go to the zoo.
(b) Leave his bench.
(c) Sit by him.
(d) Talk to him.
4. Does Peter want to have more children in the future?
(c) He's not sure.
5. Animals are _____________ to Jerry, according to his own observations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries horn-rimmed glasses?
2. What does Jerry have in his home that he's not supposed to have?
3. What is obvious about the two men?
4. Did Jerry's plan work the first time?
5. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)