|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jerry quickly respond?
(a) With anger.
(b) With agitation.
(c) With surprise.
(d) With inquisitiveness.
2. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog nicely?
(a) The owner beats the dog.
(b) The dog consistently snarls and tries to hurt him.
(c) The dog is very nervous and unhappy.
(d) The dog is very sick.
3. Tell me Peter, is this _________, this iron and wood, is this your honor?
4. What does Peter do as he says he needs to be getting home soon?
(a) Looks at his watch
(b) Gets up from the bench
(d) Puts away his book
5. Who says the following: "But Love, wasn't yesterday enough for you"
(c) The landlady
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry want to know about writers?
2. What does Jerry tell Peter about listening?
3. What happened when Jerry and the dog started at each other?
4. How does the landlady act towards Jerry?
5. From where did Jerry walk to get to the park?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)