|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry quickly interrupt Peter to tell him?
(a) About his wife.
(b) About his move to New York City.
(c) About his trip to the zoo.
(d) About his background.
2. What does Peter do to fill the space?
(a) He looks at Jerry.
(b) He emits laughter.
(c) He sighs.
(d) He talks about his children.
3. What does Jerry find to be obvious about the picture frames?
(a) He has nobody to put in the frames.
(b) They are people he has known for many years.
(c) They are from Target.
(d) They are pictures of his family.
4. What should Peter do as Jerry continues with his story?
(a) Not listen.
(b) He should only listen.
(d) Join in when he feels the need to.
5. Of what does Peter wonder nervously?
(a) About the landlady.
(b) About Jerry's family.
(c) About Jerry.
(d) About the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jerry's room in this building?
2. Who does Jerry abhor?
3. What does an uncomfortable Peter wonder about Jerry?
4. What does the landlady ask Jerry to do for the dog?
5. How does Jerry look?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)