|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jerry say all the policemen are?
(a) At the donut shop
(b) At a fire at the zoo
(c) Too far away
(d) Chasing fairies
2. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
(a) A very long distance.
(b) A very short distance.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) One mile.
3. By what is Peter stunned?
(a) Jerry's enthusiasm.
(b) Jerry's misfortune.
(c) Jerry's anger.
(d) Jerry's attitude.
4. What does Jerry tell Peter?
(a) His real name.
(b) His plans and day at the zoo.
(c) His life story.
(d) His dog story, for the second time.
5. Why does Jerry run upstairs?
(a) To find some dog toys.
(b) To have the dog follow him.
(c) To avoid the dog's wrath.
(d) To get more food for the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jerry suddenly run at Peter?
2. With what is it essential to make contact?
3. How does Jerry keep the landlady away?
4. What does Jerry want Peter to do?
5. Why is Peter in shock about such people?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)