|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry's neighbor wear to and from the bathroom?
(b) A skirt
(c) A kimono
(d) A cotton shirt
2. Where does the play open?
(a) In the present day in Central Park in New York City.
(b) In 19th century Central Park in New York City.
(c) In the Versailles garden in France.
(d) In Prospect Park in Brooklyn.
3. Where does a person have to go this distance?
(a) Away from the park.
(b) Towards the park.
(c) Out of his way.
(d) On his way.
4. For how long does Jerry do this?
(a) For seven days.
(b) For ten days.
(c) For one day.
(d) For five days.
5. With what does Peter oblige Jerry?
(a) With his musings.
(b) With more space on the bench.
(c) With his desire for money.
(d) With his need to walk to the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Jerry's plan work the first time?
2. What can Jerry not stand to do?
3. Why is the bench important to Peter?
4. What is one of Jerry's walls made from?
5. Who has their own little zoo, according to Jerry?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)