|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry do with the bag of burgers he has purchased?
(a) Throws away everything but the meat.
(b) He eats all of the burgers.
(c) He feeds them to the dog.
(d) Throws away the meat.
2. How is Jerry as he tells this long story?
(a) Angry and shaking.
(b) Sad and worried.
(c) Nervous and anxious.
(d) Vivacious and animated.
3. With what does Jerry continue?
(a) His compliments of Peter.
(b) His story.
(c) His interest in the zoo.
(d) His complaints.
4. How does Jerry 'know' Peter's answer to the question about having more kids?
(a) The way he moved
(b) The way he crosses his legs
(c) He talked to Peter's wife
(d) The way he stared at other women
5. How does Peter threaten Jerry?
(a) He will get a police officer to remove him from the premises.
(b) He pulls out a knife.
(c) He pulls out a gun.
(d) He gets out his cell phone to call 9-1-1.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter assume that Jerry lives in the Village?
2. In what state does the play take place?
3. What happened to the dog?
4. What does Jerry tell him?
5. What does Jerry do to Peter?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)