|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has their own little zoo, according to Jerry?
(a) The landlady
(c) The queen
2. Why does Jerry wipe the knife handle with his handkerchief?
(a) To clean off the blood
(b) To give the knife to Peter
(c) To remove the fingerprints
(d) To get a better grip
3. What is the first line of the play?
(a) I've been to the zoo.
(b) I'm Jerry
(c) Hey you.
(d) I'm Peter
4. Jerry pokes Peter and tells him to do what?
(a) Get up
(b) Move over
(c) Leave the park
(d) Tell him about his favorite animal
5. Does Peter want to have more children in the future?
(c) He's not sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What specific things does he list?
2. The setting of trees and a single park bench is so simple. On what does the audience focus?
3. How does Peter feel?
4. Why has Jerry gone to the zoo?
5. What does the dog do to Jerry upon his move into his home?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)