|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry do with the knife?
(a) He throws it at Peter's feet.
(b) He throws it at a tree.
(c) He stabs himself.
(d) He stabs Peter.
2. Why does he do this, every once in awhile?
(a) He wants to make new friends.
(b) He needs to take time to think.
(c) He needs a change in his life.
(d) He wants to be in nature.
3. What does an uncomfortable Peter wonder about Jerry?
(a) Why Jerry is talking to him.
(b) Why Jerry lives in such a place.
(c) Why Jerry lives in such a nice place.
(d) Why Jerry is in the park.
4. Why does Jerry suddenly run at Peter?
(a) To stab him.
(b) To impale himself on the knife.
(c) To give him a hug.
(d) To knock him down.
5. What is happening as the play opens?
(a) Two men begin to converse.
(b) Two men are fighting.
(c) Two men sit alone.
(d) Two men glare at each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Peter at this moment?
2. What is one characteristic about the dog?
3. What does Peter quickly laugh and tell Jerry?
4. What can Peter learn from a man who lives in a roominghouse on the West Side?
5. What does the landlady do?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)