|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the play end?
(a) Peter dies.
(b) Jerry dies.
(c) Peter holds Jerry in his arms until the police arrive.
(d) Jerry gets off the bench. He was pretending to die.
2. Where did Jerry set the meat down?
(a) 12 feet away
(b) In front of the dog's face
(c) On the sidewalk
(d) In a bush
3. Who wears tweeds and smokes a pipe?
4. What is obvious about the two men?
(a) They have met before.
(b) The two men are instantly comfortable with each other.
(c) The two men have never previously met, and obviously come from different worlds.
(d) They are related.
5. Who carries horn-rimmed glasses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Peter, after donning a deadly serious face?
2. In what does Jerry hide the answer to #125?
3. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
4. What does the landlady claim about Jerry?
5. Where will Peter learn about this information in question 7?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)