|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first line of the play?
(a) I'm Jerry
(b) I've been to the zoo.
(c) Hey you.
(d) I'm Peter
2. What does Jerry begin to ask Peter?
(a) About the zoo.
(b) Why he is in the park.
(c) Where he is from.
(d) Why he is in New York.
3. When Peter winces as Jerry is telling his story, what does Jerry tell him to do?
(a) To not react
(b) To leave
(c) To turn around
(d) To give him advice
4. What does Jerry tell the man at the hamburger place?
(a) To hurry up
(b) To put poison in the bun
(c) That he is going to kill a dog.
(d) Not to include the roll
5. What does Peter keep saying?
(a) Oh my God
(b) You tricked me
(c) I can't believe it
(d) You are crazy
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Jerry gone to the zoo?
2. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
3. Who says the following: "But Love, wasn't yesterday enough for you"
4. What does Jerry share with Peter at the beginning of this section?
5. What is important about animals, according to Jerry?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)