|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
(a) What he did to a dog
(b) What his landlady is like
(c) How he killed a man
(d) What he saw at the zoo
2. To what is the landlady compared?
(a) A princess.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A mother hen.
(d) A watchdog.
3. What does Jerry say that Peter probably threw out when he got married?
(a) His dirty magazines
(b) His freedom
(c) His sporting equipment
(d) Pornographic cards
4. What does Peter keep saying?
(a) I can't believe it
(b) You are crazy
(c) You tricked me
(d) Oh my God
5. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
(a) The landlady
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cries all the time, according to Jerry?
2. How does Peter threaten Jerry?
3. When Jerry finishes his monologue on his family, what kind of joke does he call his life?
4. Jerry tells Peter, "You've lost your bench, but defended your __________."
5. Who says, "MY BENCH!"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)