|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jerry curious about at the end of the dog adventure?
(a) How the dog will treat him
(b) Why the dog is limping
(c) How he can kill the dog another way
(d) What the landlady will do
2. What happens to Jerry's aunt?
(a) She finds a new home.
(b) She leaves him.
(c) She trips and falls down the stairs.
(d) She drops dead on the stairs to her apartment.
3. What does Jerry do for the first time?
(a) Tells a long story.
(b) Sits down.
(c) Talks about the zoo.
(d) Ignores Peter.
4. How does Jerry describe this crying?
(b) Very sad
(c) Very loud
(d) Very determined
5. Why does Peter assume that Jerry lives in the Village?
(a) He is walking east from the zoo.
(b) He says he lives in the Village.
(c) He is walking north from the zoo.
(d) He looks like someone who would live in the Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry wonder about the dog?
2. When Jerry shares that he doesn't like to talk to people all the time, Peter wonders if he is to be the _________ for the day.
3. How does Jerry look?
4. What street was strewn with hamburger rolls?
5. What does he hear as he runs away?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)