|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To come back a short distance correctly.
(b) To see the city in which he or she lives.
(c) To meet new people.
(d) To get exercise.
2. What is important about animals, according to Jerry?
(a) They do not talk back.
(b) They are cute and cuddly.
(c) Someone with difficulty communicating can talk to animals.
(d) They listen to people.
3. From where did Jerry walk to get to the park?
(a) From the Stock Market
(b) From Washington Square
(c) From the Met
(d) From Grand Central
4. When Jerry talks about being with ladies, he says that most of them wouldn't be caught in the same room with a _______.
5. According to Jerry, what did Freud wear when he had cancer of the mouth and his jaw had to be removed?
(a) A bandage
(c) This didn't happen to Freud
(d) A prosthesis
Short Answer Questions
1. What is gray-yellow-white color on the dog?
2. Why does his mother walk out on his father when he was ten-and-a-half-years old?
3. What does Jerry say that Peter should do with the item in #169?
4. Of whom does Jerry speak?
5. How does Jerry 'know' Peter's answer to the question about having more kids?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)