|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
2. What does Jerry remind Peter about the zoo?
(a) He probably wants to know what happened there.
(b) He probably wants to see the animals.
(c) He probably does not care about it.
(d) He probably wants to go there.
3. What did the dog do when Jerry first moved in?
(a) Licked him
(b) Ate his shoe
(c) Growled at him
(d) Ran away
4. What should Peter do as Jerry continues with his story?
(a) Not listen.
(b) He should only listen.
(d) Join in when he feels the need to.
5. Why does his mother walk out on his father when he was ten-and-a-half-years old?
(a) To protect her son.
(b) To sleep with many men in the southern United States.
(c) To find a better life.
(d) To get revenge on his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jerry think Peter should understand everything he's said?
2. What does Jerry share with Peter at the beginning of this section?
3. What do the men suddenly start screaming at one another?
4. Who did Jerry date when he was younger?
5. What does Jerry tell him about the story?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)