|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the landlady think Jerry wants for the dog?
(a) That the dog should life
(b) That the dog should suffer
(c) That the dog should die
(d) That the dog should go away
2. Peter says he has a considerable ___________ of taste.
3. Where does Peter live?
(a) Fifth Avenue
(b) Broadway and 8th
(c) Near the zoo
(d) Lexington and 3rd
4. By what is Peter stunned?
(a) Jerry's attitude.
(b) Jerry's anger.
(c) Jerry's enthusiasm.
(d) Jerry's misfortune.
5. What does Jerry tell Peter will happen to him if he uses a pipe?
(a) He will break it
(b) He'll get lung cancer
(c) Peter doesn't use a pipe
(d) He will drop it
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jerry talks about his dead parents, he describes them as a particular vaudeville act that is playing the ______ circuit now.
2. What is Jerry curious about at the end of the dog adventure?
3. If the answer to #112 doesn't work, what will Jerry do?
4. What can Jerry not stand to do?
5. What does Jerry want to know about writers?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)