|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
(a) Outside his office
(b) In his car
(c) On the grass
(d) On a park bench
2. What does the dog do to Jerry upon his move into his home?
(a) It licks his face.
(b) It terrorizes him.
(c) It sits by his door.
(d) It barks at him.
3. Then of what does Jerry plan to speak?
(a) The zoo.
(b) His trip home.
(c) His subway ride.
(d) His parents.
4. What is Jerry curious about at the end of the dog adventure?
(a) What the landlady will do
(b) How the dog will treat him
(c) How he can kill the dog another way
(d) Why the dog is limping
5. What is gray-yellow-white color on the dog?
(a) His paws
(b) His fangs
(c) His belly
(d) His eyes
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is it essential to make contact?
2. In what does Jerry hide the answer to #125?
3. What does Jerry's neighbor wear to and from the bathroom?
4. In what state does the play take place?
5. What does Jerry become when he sees that Peter is angry with him?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)