|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Peter read about the situation referred to in question 31?
(a) A medical text
(b) Time magazine
(c) The newspaper
(d) A doctor's office
2. Who was his mom's most constant companion?
(a) A woman named Sue
(b) Mr. Barleycorn
(c) Her dog
3. Then of what does Jerry plan to speak?
(a) His trip home.
(b) His parents.
(c) The zoo.
(d) His subway ride.
4. How does Peter respond to this question?
(a) He has two, but will have no more.
(b) He rents an apartment.
(c) He does not have a wife.
(d) He has a good job.
5. Why is Peter in shock about such people?
(a) They are interesting.
(b) They exist in the world.
(c) They are more like him than he had thought.
(d) There are many people like this.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter feel about the pornographic cards?
2. When Jerry first approaches Peter, he asks if he's been walking a certain direction. Which direction does he want to know about?
3. What does Jerry blatantly tell Peter?
4. How is Jerry as he tells this long story?
5. What does Jerry say his landlady drinks in the afternoon?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)