|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter will happen to him if he uses a pipe?
(a) Peter doesn't use a pipe
(b) He will break it
(c) He'll get lung cancer
(d) He will drop it
2. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
(a) A very short distance.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) A very long distance.
(d) One mile.
3. What does Jerry call that incident?
(a) A surprise.
(b) An accident.
(c) A shock.
(d) A middle-European joke.
4. Fill in the blank: "But that was the jazz of a very special ______."
5. Who was his mom's most constant companion?
(b) Mr. Barleycorn
(c) A woman named Sue
(d) Her dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry pour out?
2. Where does a person have to go this distance?
3. Where did Jerry set the meat down?
4. How does Jerry feel when he wonders if Peter will tell him to get married and to have parakeets one day?
5. How does Jerry 'know' Peter's answer to the question about having more kids?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)