|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter claim about his life?
(a) It is stressful.
(b) It is simple.
(c) It is complex.
(d) It is annoying.
2. Who does Jerry think is spying on him?
(a) A police officer
(b) His landlady
(c) The dog
(d) A man down the hall
3. What does he do after walking home?
(a) Shoots the dog.
(b) Stabs the dog.
(c) Gives the dog the rat poison.
(d) Strangles the dog.
4. What is the answer in #97 supposed to do to the audience?
(a) Make them wonder about Jerry's sanity
(b) Make them hungry
(c) Make them feel sorry for Peter
(d) Have a hypnotic effect
5. When did Jerry's mother's sister die?
(a) On the afternoon of Jerry's high school graduation
(b) On Christmas
(c) A few years ago
Short Answer Questions
1. By what is Peter stunned?
2. In what state does the play take place?
3. From where did Jerry walk to get to the park?
4. How does Jerry keep the landlady away?
5. Where is the open sore on the dog?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)