|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Jerry come home?
(a) A date with the landlady.
(c) The park.
(d) The movies.
2. Where does Peter work?
(a) A small publishing house
(b) Large corporation
(c) Doctor's office
(d) A school
3. What does Peter think of these people?
(a) They are unique.
(b) They are very different from him.
(c) They are disgusting.
(d) They are interesting.
4. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To meet new people.
(b) To see the city in which he or she lives.
(c) To get exercise.
(d) To come back a short distance correctly.
5. How does Jerry describe this crying?
(a) Very determined
(c) Very loud
(d) Very sad
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
2. What's the cross street that is to the right?
3. Who was his mom's most constant companion?
4. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
5. If you can't deal with people, you have to make a start somewhere. WITH ___________.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)