|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
(d) The landlady
2. What does Jerry begin?
(a) Another long monologue about his job.
(b) Another long monologue about a vacation he had taken.
(c) Another long monologue about living in New York.
(d) Another long monologue about the zoo.
3. What does Jerry's typewriter type?
(a) Only consonants
(b) Only lower case letters
(c) Only capital letters
4. How does Jerry keep the landlady away?
(a) He lies to her
(b) He hides
(c) He married her
(d) He ignores her
5. Why does he do this, every once in awhile?
(a) He wants to make new friends.
(b) He needs to take time to think.
(c) He needs a change in his life.
(d) He wants to be in nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Jerry not stand to do?
2. By what is Peter stunned?
3. What does an uncomfortable Peter wonder about Jerry?
4. Where does Peter do this?
5. What does Peter wonder about Jerry's story?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)