|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Jerry walk to get to the park?
(a) From the Met
(b) From Grand Central
(c) From the Stock Market
(d) From Washington Square
2. Why does Peter assume that Jerry lives in the Village?
(a) He is walking north from the zoo.
(b) He looks like someone who would live in the Village.
(c) He is walking east from the zoo.
(d) He says he lives in the Village.
3. What does Jerry begin by telling Peter about the zoo?
(a) How much it costs.
(b) Why he went to the zoo in the first place.
(c) When the animal shows take place.
(d) What his favorite animals are.
4. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog nicely?
(a) The dog consistently snarls and tries to hurt him.
(b) The dog is very nervous and unhappy.
(c) The owner beats the dog.
(d) The dog is very sick.
5. To what is the landlady compared?
(a) A princess.
(b) A watchdog.
(c) A mother hen.
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
2. What happens soon after he has done this to the dog?
3. What does Jerry call that incident?
4. Who lives next to Jerry?
5. What happens soon after his father returns?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)