|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jerry's mom walk out on him?
(a) When he was 10 and a half years old
(b) When he was a baby
(c) When he was 12 years old
(d) When he was 5 years old
2. What does Jerry pour out?
(a) A glass of milk.
(b) Of a bar.
(c) A string of contradictory emotions.
(d) Information about his background.
3. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
(a) There are no benches
(b) It's too dark
(c) It's too crowded
(d) He doesn't give a reason
4. What does Peter claim in response?
(a) He knows about Jerry's kids.
(b) He has seen those cards.
(c) He has seen many picture frames.
(d) He does not care about Jerry's parents.
5. When did Jerry's mother's sister die?
(a) A few years ago
(c) On the afternoon of Jerry's high school graduation
(d) On Christmas
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jerry say that his mom died?
2. What does Jerry wonder about the dog?
3. What street was strewn with hamburger rolls?
4. What does Jerry proceed to ask Peter if he has?
5. Where does the play take place?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)