|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Peter?
(a) Where his wife works.
(b) What he has in his pockets.
(c) What train he is taking home.
(d) What he does for a living and how much money he makes.
2. What is happening as the play opens?
(a) Two men are fighting.
(b) Two men glare at each other.
(c) Two men sit alone.
(d) Two men begin to converse.
3. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
(a) Cleans the landlady's apartment.
(b) Talks to the landlady.
(c) Manages to escape this woman.
(d) Buys groceries.
4. Who does Jerry think is spying on him?
(a) The dog
(b) A man down the hall
(c) A police officer
(d) His landlady
5. Where did Peter read about the situation referred to in question 31?
(a) A medical text
(b) A doctor's office
(c) Time magazine
(d) The newspaper
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry repeatedly ignore?
2. Where did Jerry's mother's sister die?
3. What does Jerry tell Peter will happen to him if he uses a pipe?
4. If Peter has children, what is the gender?
5. What does an uncomfortable Peter wonder about Jerry?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)