|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter about listening?
(a) That he knows he isn't
(b) That he doesn't care
(c) That he doesn't have to
(d) That he's not good at it
2. How does Peter respond to this reminder?
(a) He hugs Jerry.
(b) He yawns.
(c) He complains.
(d) He enthusiastically acquiesces.
3. For what does Jerry say that kids use pornographic cards as a substitute?
(a) Regular cards
(c) A real experience
4. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
(a) If he wants to go home.
(b) If he likes the park.
(c) If he has pets.
(d) If he enjoys sitting and listening to Jerry.
5. What does Peter quickly laugh and tell Jerry?
(a) He is annoyed and angry.
(b) He is tired and wants to go home.
(c) He is not angry.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry want to know about Peter?
2. How does Jerry keep the landlady away?
3. Where does a person have to go this distance?
4. What color is the landlady's dog?
5. What does Jerry begin to ask Peter?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)