|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry say that he is to his landlady?
(a) A deadbeat
(b) Her boyfriend
(c) A tenant
(d) The object of her sweaty lust
2. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
(a) On a park bench
(b) Outside his office
(c) On the grass
(d) In his car
3. What does Peter think of these people?
(a) They are very different from him.
(b) They are interesting.
(c) They are disgusting.
(d) They are unique.
4. Of what does Peter wonder nervously?
(a) About Jerry.
(b) About the landlady.
(c) About the dog.
(d) About Jerry's family.
5. How does the person hearing the phrase in #80 respond?
(d) Walks away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry wonder?
2. How does Peter look?
3. Why is Peter in shock about such people?
4. How does Jerry keep the landlady away?
5. What does Jerry ask Peter about that has him flustered for an answer?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)