|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter assume that Jerry lives in the Village?
(a) He is walking east from the zoo.
(b) He looks like someone who would live in the Village.
(c) He is walking north from the zoo.
(d) He says he lives in the Village.
2. What does Jerry want to know about Peter?
(a) Where he lives.
(b) Why he lives in New York City.
(c) Why his wife is not with him.
(d) Where his children are right now.
3. When did Jerry's mother's sister die?
(a) A few years ago
(b) On the afternoon of Jerry's high school graduation
(d) On Christmas
4. When did Jerry's mom walk out on him?
(a) When he was 12 years old
(b) When he was a baby
(c) When he was 5 years old
(d) When he was 10 and a half years old
5. In what state does the play take place?
(b) New York
(d) Rhode Island
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stories does Jerry's building have?
2. When Jerry was fifteen, what did he say that he was?
3. Why does his mother walk out on his father when he was ten-and-a-half-years old?
4. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
5. How does Peter laugh?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)