|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry keep doing to Peter?
(a) Annoying him.
(b) Teasing him.
(c) Pushing him.
(d) Interrupting him from his paper.
2. Who does Jerry think is spying on him?
(a) The dog
(b) A man down the hall
(c) His landlady
(d) A police officer
3. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
4. What does Peter say in reaction to the description of the landlady?
(a) That's a lie
(b) You're in love with her
(c) Is she for real?
(d) That's disgusting
5. By what is Peter stunned?
(a) Jerry's misfortune.
(b) Jerry's attitude.
(c) Jerry's enthusiasm.
(d) Jerry's anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jerry quickly respond?
2. Fill in the blank: "But that was the jazz of a very special ______."
3. What does Jerry say his landlady drinks in the afternoon?
4. What happens to Jerry's aunt?
5. Who says that he has seen 'those cards'?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)