|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries horn-rimmed glasses?
2. What does Jerry say his landlady drinks in the afternoon?
(c) Lemon flavored gin
3. How does Jerry 'know' Peter's answer to the question about having more kids?
(a) He talked to Peter's wife
(b) The way he moved
(c) The way he crosses his legs
(d) The way he stared at other women
4. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Jerry continuously ask Peter?
(a) Vague questions.
(b) Random and somewhat personal questions.
(c) Carefully constructed questions.
(d) Impersonal questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Peter have?
2. What is Peter's title at his job?
3. How many stories does Jerry's building have?
4. What kind(s) of pet(s) does Peter's family have?
5. When did Jerry ask questions about the zoo?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)