|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
(a) A snob
(c) Too quiet
2. If Peter has children, what is the gender?
(b) Peter doesn't have children
(c) One boy and one girl
3. How does Peter laugh?
4. When Jerry shares that he doesn't like to talk to people all the time, Peter wonders if he is to be the _________ for the day.
(a) Special person
(c) Lab rat
(d) Guinea pig
5. What's the cross street that is to the right?
(a) Market Street
(b) 10th avenue
(c) 74th street
(d) 5th avenue
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can this play occur?
2. How does Peter respond to this reminder?
3. Jerry says this is one of those things who has to do?
4. What does Jerry have in his home that he's not supposed to have?
5. Where did Peter read about the situation referred to in question 31?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)