|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Jerry not stand to do?
(a) Ignore her.
(b) Be far from this woman.
(c) Be near such a woman.
(d) Leave without say goodbye to her.
2. How does the person hearing the phrase in #80 respond?
(c) Walks away
3. When Jerry first approaches Peter, he asks if he's been walking a certain direction. Which direction does he want to know about?
4. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
(a) On a park bench
(b) In his car
(c) Outside his office
(d) On the grass
5. What is Peter doing when Jerry approaches him?
(a) Eating lunch
(d) Reading a book
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter he doesn't like to do?
2. What does Jerry ask Peter about that has him flustered for an answer?
3. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
4. What is happening as the play opens?
5. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)