|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
(a) The landlady
2. What does Peter quickly laugh and tell Jerry?
(a) He is tired and wants to go home.
(b) He is annoyed and angry.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is not angry.
3. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
4. Who lives next to Jerry?
(a) A colored queen
(b) A Jewish elder
(c) A colored family
(d) A white nun
5. Where did Jerry's mother's sister die?
(a) On the stairs to her apartment
(b) In front of an omnibus
(c) Near the zoo
(d) In Jerry's arms
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
2. How is Peter, still?
3. What is the person living next to Jerry always doing?
4. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
5. Why does Peter return to this question?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)