|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry want to know about writers?
(a) What training you need to be a writer.
(b) What makes them want to write.
(c) How much money they make.
(d) What they like.
2. What does Jerry tell Peter about listening?
(a) That he's not good at it
(b) That he knows he isn't
(c) That he doesn't care
(d) That he doesn't have to
3. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(a) By walking.
(b) By the subway.
(c) By the bus.
(d) By riding his bike.
4. Where does the play open?
(a) In the present day in Central Park in New York City.
(b) In Prospect Park in Brooklyn.
(c) In the Versailles garden in France.
(d) In 19th century Central Park in New York City.
5. Jerry has a small strongbox that contains what?
(d) A knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry presume about Peter?
2. What does Jerry continuously ask Peter?
3. What does Jerry remind Peter about the zoo?
4. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
5. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)