|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Peter has children, what is the gender?
(a) One boy and one girl
(c) Peter doesn't have children
2. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
(a) Talks to the landlady.
(b) Buys groceries.
(c) Cleans the landlady's apartment.
(d) Manages to escape this woman.
3. With what does Jerry continue?
(a) His story.
(b) His compliments of Peter.
(c) His interest in the zoo.
(d) His complaints.
4. Fill in the blank: "But that was the jazz of a very special ______."
5. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
(d) The landlady
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does his mother walk out on his father when he was ten-and-a-half-years old?
2. When Jerry finishes his monologue on his family, what kind of joke does he call his life?
3. With what does Peter oblige Jerry?
4. What is one of Jerry's walls made from?
5. What does he think about the landlady?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)