|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
(a) Tell Peter how important he is.
(b) Introduce himself to Peter.
(c) Finish his story.
(d) Call his wife.
2. What does Jerry become when he sees that Peter is angry with him?
3. What is Peter's profession?
(a) A mechanic.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An executive.
(d) A lawyer.
4. Why does Peter return to this question?
(a) Jerry seemed so emphatic about it.
(b) Peter wants to know where Jerry lives.
(c) Peter feels comfortable talking about his children.
(d) Jerry seemed to have an interest in publishing.
5. Where did Jerry's mother's sister die?
(a) In front of an omnibus
(b) On the stairs to her apartment
(c) Near the zoo
(d) In Jerry's arms
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Jerry say that kids use pornographic cards as a substitute?
2. The setting of trees and a single park bench is so simple. On what does the audience focus?
3. Who did Jerry date when he was younger?
4. Where can this play occur?
5. What can Jerry not stand to do?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)