|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry have in his home that he's not supposed to have?
(a) A fireplace
(b) A gun
(c) A hot plate
(d) A safe
2. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
(a) Call his wife.
(b) Tell Peter how important he is.
(c) Introduce himself to Peter.
(d) Finish his story.
3. On what day of the week does the play take place?
4. How does Jerry keep the landlady away?
(a) He married her
(b) He lies to her
(c) He hides
(d) He ignores her
5. What is Peter increasingly becoming?
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter carries no more than ________ with him at any time.
2. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
3. What does the woman on the third floor do?
4. What does an uncomfortable Peter wonder about Jerry?
5. When Jerry talks about his dead parents, he describes them as a particular vaudeville act that is playing the ______ circuit now.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)