|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wears tweeds and smokes a pipe?
2. Of whom does Jerry speak?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her cat.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her husband.
3. What does Peter do to fill the space?
(a) He sighs.
(b) He talks about his children.
(c) He emits laughter.
(d) He looks at Jerry.
4. What does Jerry tell him?
(a) "You don't have to listen. Nobody is holding you here; remember that. Keep that in your mind"
(b) "I think you are an amazing man."
(c) "You should go home, because I may do something I will regret later."
(d) "Thank you for sitting here with me for such a long time."
5. Where does Jerry find Peter?
(a) In the subway station.
(b) In a garden.
(c) In a store.
(d) In the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jerry's room in this building?
2. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
3. What happens to Jerry's aunt?
4. By what is Peter stunned?
5. Where does Peter's family keep the pet(s)?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)