|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
(b) Too quiet
(c) A snob
2. How does Jerry describe this crying?
(a) Very determined
(b) Very loud
(c) Very sad
3. What's the cross street that is to the right?
(a) Market Street
(b) 5th avenue
(c) 10th avenue
(d) 74th street
4. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
(a) Call his wife.
(b) Finish his story.
(c) Tell Peter how important he is.
(d) Introduce himself to Peter.
5. What does Peter claim about his life?
(a) It is simple.
(b) It is complex.
(c) It is stressful.
(d) It is annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter's family keep the pet(s)?
2. Where does Peter assume that Jerry lives?
3. Where does the play take place?
4. Why does his mother walk out on his father when he was ten-and-a-half-years old?
5. Why is Peter in shock about such people?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)