|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
2. When Jerry finishes his monologue on his family, what kind of joke does he call his life?
3. Of what does Peter wonder nervously?
(a) About the landlady.
(b) About Jerry.
(c) About the dog.
(d) About Jerry's family.
4. Who did Jerry date when he was younger?
(a) A queen
(b) The superintendent's son
(c) A girl named Mary
(d) The pastor's only daughter
5. When did Jerry's mom walk out on him?
(a) When he was a baby
(b) When he was 10 and a half years old
(c) When he was 5 years old
(d) When he was 12 years old
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
2. Why does he feel this way?
3. What does Peter think of this man's odd reprimand?
4. What does Peter think of these people?
5. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)