|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry not like to do very much?
(a) Sit still.
(b) Speak to people.
(c) Keep quiet.
(d) Sit in the park.
2. What does the woman on the third floor do?
(a) Calls Jerry all time.
(b) Reprimands her children.
(c) Cries all of the time.
(d) Sings in the shower.
3. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
4. How is Peter at this moment?
(b) Still uncomfortable.
5. What does Peter do as Jerry is talking about his home and its contents?
(a) Walks away
(b) Stares at his shoes
(d) Ignores him
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the landlady act towards Jerry?
2. Where does the play take place?
3. Why does Jerry do this?
4. What does Jerry say when Peter admits to being married?
5. Fill in the blanks in this quote from Jerry: "Sometimes a person has to go a very long ________ out of his way to come back a short _______ correctly."
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)