|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
2. Why does he feel this way?
(a) This stranger is asking him such personal questions.
(b) Jerry is doing so much talking.
(c) He does not like to listen to people talk about their lives.
(d) He enjoys Jerry's company.
3. What do each of Peter's daughters have?
(a) A favorite doll.
(b) A parakeet encaged in her room.
(c) Their own room.
(d) A hobby.
4. When Jerry talks about his dead parents, he describes them as a particular vaudeville act that is playing the ______ circuit now.
5. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Peter make each year?
2. Jerry never sees ladies more than _______.
3. Where does Peter work?
4. What does Peter's company work on?
5. Of what does Jerry inform Peter he will learn?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)