|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To get exercise.
(b) To see the city in which he or she lives.
(c) To come back a short distance correctly.
(d) To meet new people.
2. What caused Jerry's dad to die?
(a) Nothing, he's still alive
(b) A heart condition
(c) An omnibus
(d) His wife
3. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
4. Peter carries no more than ________ with him at any time.
5. What does Peter do as Jerry is talking about his home and its contents?
(a) Ignores him
(c) Stares at his shoes
(d) Walks away
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jerry, what did Freud wear when he had cancer of the mouth and his jaw had to be removed?
2. Where does Peter's family keep the pet(s)?
3. How does the person hearing the phrase in #80 respond?
4. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
5. Why does Peter return to this question?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)