|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an uncomfortable Peter wonder about Jerry?
(a) Why Jerry is in the park.
(b) Why Jerry lives in such a place.
(c) Why Jerry is talking to him.
(d) Why Jerry lives in such a nice place.
2. What's the cross street that is to the right?
(a) 74th street
(b) Market Street
(c) 5th avenue
(d) 10th avenue
3. Why does he do this, every once in awhile?
(a) He needs to take time to think.
(b) He needs a change in his life.
(c) He wants to make new friends.
(d) He wants to be in nature.
4. Where does Peter do this?
(a) At a small textbook publishing house.
(b) At a large law firm.
(c) At a small private practice.
(d) At a large car dealership.
5. What does Peter do to fill the space?
(a) He sighs.
(b) He emits laughter.
(c) He talks about his children.
(d) He looks at Jerry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the person hearing the phrase in #80 respond?
2. Where is Jerry's room in this building?
3. To what is the landlady compared?
4. How much money does Peter carry on him?
5. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)