|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter become angry?
(a) He wants to get Jerry upset.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He wants to go home.
(d) He never started this conversation and wants to be rid of it.
2. How does Peter respond to this reminder?
(a) He enthusiastically acquiesces.
(b) He complains.
(c) He hugs Jerry.
(d) He yawns.
3. How does Jerry look?
(a) Wealthy and sophisticated.
(b) Reserved and classic-looking.
(c) More unkempt, disheveled and rugged.
(d) Shy and quiet.
4. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
(a) Cleans the landlady's apartment.
(b) Talks to the landlady.
(c) Buys groceries.
(d) Manages to escape this woman.
5. What does Jerry tell Peter he doesn't like to do?
(a) Walk on the street
(b) Speak to people
(c) Go to the zoo
(d) Try on clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry want to know about the zoo?
2. Where will Peter learn about this information in question 7?
3. For what does Jerry say that kids use pornographic cards as a substitute?
4. Why does his mother walk out on his father when he was ten-and-a-half-years old?
5. What does the woman on the third floor do?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)