|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do each of Peter's daughters have?
(a) A parakeet encaged in her room.
(b) Their own room.
(c) A favorite doll.
(d) A hobby.
2. What does Jerry continuously ask Peter?
(a) Impersonal questions.
(b) Carefully constructed questions.
(c) Random and somewhat personal questions.
(d) Vague questions.
3. What is the person living next to Jerry always doing?
(b) Shopping for clothes
(d) Plucking his eyebrows
4. Fill in the blanks in this quote from Jerry: "Sometimes a person has to go a very long ________ out of his way to come back a short _______ correctly."
(a) Way, way
(b) Roundabout, way
(c) Route, route
(d) Distance, distance
5. How does Peter respond to this question?
(a) He rents an apartment.
(b) He has two, but will have no more.
(c) He has a good job.
(d) He does not have a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry further explain that there is no need to have?
2. Why does Peter become angry?
3. Where is the zoo?
4. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
5. What does Peter claim about his life?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)