|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
(a) A snob
(c) Too quiet
2. Where was Jerry's mom's body found?
(a) North Carolina
3. What has Jerry only done once?
(a) Gone up into the Empire State Building.
(b) Sat in the park.
(c) Driven a car.
(d) Been with a woman.
4. Jerry never sees ladies more than _______.
(a) Three times
(b) Four times
5. What does Jerry not like to do very much?
(a) Sit in the park.
(b) Speak to people.
(c) Sit still.
(d) Keep quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry call that incident?
2. How does Jerry say that his mom died?
3. Where did Jerry's mother's sister die?
4. On what day of the week does the play take place?
5. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)