|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry begin?
(a) Another long monologue about the zoo.
(b) Another long monologue about living in New York.
(c) Another long monologue about his job.
(d) Another long monologue about a vacation he had taken.
2. What is Peter's profession?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An executive.
3. To what question does Peter return?
(a) The question about Peter's children.
(b) The question about where Peter lives.
(c) The question about Peter's job.
(d) The question of the zoo.
4. What can Jerry not stand to do?
(a) Leave without say goodbye to her.
(b) Be far from this woman.
(c) Be near such a woman.
(d) Ignore her.
5. How is Peter, still?
(a) Excited and intrigued.
(b) Uncomfortable and nervous.
(c) Bored and anxious.
(d) Tired and irritated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry's typewriter type?
2. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
3. What does Peter do to fill the space?
4. Where does Jerry walk to get to the zoo?
5. What caused Jerry's dad to die?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)