|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that he has seen 'those cards'?
(b) The police officer
(c) The mayor
2. Where does the play take place?
(a) The New York Zoo
(b) Brooklyn Park
(c) The West Side
(d) Central Park
3. Where does the play open?
(a) In the Versailles garden in France.
(b) In Prospect Park in Brooklyn.
(c) In 19th century Central Park in New York City.
(d) In the present day in Central Park in New York City.
4. When Jerry was fifteen, what did he say that he was?
(a) A criminal
(b) A homosexual
(c) A ladies man
(d) A runaway
5. What does Jerry begin?
(a) Another long monologue about his job.
(b) Another long monologue about the zoo.
(c) Another long monologue about living in New York.
(d) Another long monologue about a vacation he had taken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do to fill the space?
2. When Jerry talks about being with ladies, he says that most of them wouldn't be caught in the same room with a _______.
3. Then of what does Jerry plan to speak?
4. Of what does Peter wonder nervously?
5. What does Jerry begin to ask Peter?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)