|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will he learn this?
(a) Jerry will tell him.
(b) In a magazine.
(c) On television.
(d) In the papers.
2. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
3. To what is the landlady compared?
(a) A princess.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A mother hen.
(d) A watchdog.
4. What does an uncomfortable Peter wonder about Jerry?
(a) Why Jerry is in the park.
(b) Why Jerry lives in such a place.
(c) Why Jerry is talking to him.
(d) Why Jerry lives in such a nice place.
5. Who owns the dog that Jerry can't stand?
(b) His aunt
(c) A neighbor down the street
(d) The landlady
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry presume about Peter?
2. What caused Jerry's dad to die?
3. In what state does the play take place?
4. Why does Peter become angry?
5. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)