|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(b) His car
(d) His bike
2. What can Jerry not stand to do?
(a) Leave without say goodbye to her.
(b) Ignore her.
(c) Be far from this woman.
(d) Be near such a woman.
3. Where was Jerry's mom's body found?
(b) North Carolina
4. Jerry has two pictures frames. What's odd about this?
(a) They're filled with people he doesn't know.
(b) They're empty.
(c) They're broken.
(d) They came with his place.
5. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
(a) Manages to escape this woman.
(b) Talks to the landlady.
(c) Cleans the landlady's apartment.
(d) Buys groceries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry say when Peter admits to being married?
2. Where does the play take place?
3. What does Jerry say his landlady drinks in the afternoon?
4. What does Jerry continuously ask Peter?
5. How does Peter look?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)