|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry call that incident?
(a) A surprise.
(b) A shock.
(c) A middle-European joke.
(d) An accident.
2. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
(a) Buys groceries.
(b) Manages to escape this woman.
(c) Talks to the landlady.
(d) Cleans the landlady's apartment.
3. What is one of Jerry's walls made from?
4. How does Jerry look?
(a) Reserved and classic-looking.
(b) Wealthy and sophisticated.
(c) More unkempt, disheveled and rugged.
(d) Shy and quiet.
5. How does Jerry 'know' Peter's answer to the question about having more kids?
(a) The way he stared at other women
(b) The way he crosses his legs
(c) He talked to Peter's wife
(d) The way he moved
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter carries no more than ________ with him at any time.
2. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
3. What does Jerry say that he is to his landlady?
4. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
5. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)