|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stories does Jerry's building have?
2. What can Jerry not stand to do?
(a) Be near such a woman.
(b) Leave without say goodbye to her.
(c) Ignore her.
(d) Be far from this woman.
3. What's the cross street that is to the right?
(a) Market Street
(b) 10th avenue
(c) 74th street
(d) 5th avenue
4. How does Jerry say that his mom died?
(a) She drank herself to death
(b) She fell
(c) She parted with the ghost
(d) She committed suicide
5. What is happening as the play opens?
(a) Two men are fighting.
(b) Two men glare at each other.
(c) Two men sit alone.
(d) Two men begin to converse.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
2. Who does Jerry abhor?
3. What does Jerry call that incident?
4. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
5. What does Jerry tell him?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)