|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Jerry say that kids use pornographic cards as a substitute?
(b) A real experience
(c) Regular cards
2. What does Peter claim in response?
(a) He does not care about Jerry's parents.
(b) He has seen those cards.
(c) He knows about Jerry's kids.
(d) He has seen many picture frames.
3. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
(a) The landlady
4. What does Jerry further explain that there is no need to have?
(a) Pictures of his family.
(b) A conversation with Peter.
(c) A family.
(d) A picture of a girl in two frames.
5. Where does Peter assume that Jerry lives?
(a) Upper East Side
(b) West Side
(c) The Village
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says the following: "But Love, wasn't yesterday enough for you"
2. Of what does Peter wonder nervously?
3. Where does Jerry live?
4. Where does Jerry find Peter?
5. Why does Peter return to this question?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)