|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry want to know about Peter?
(a) Where he lives.
(b) Why he lives in New York City.
(c) Why his wife is not with him.
(d) Where his children are right now.
2. Who did Jerry date when he was younger?
(a) A queen
(b) The pastor's only daughter
(c) The superintendent's son
(d) A girl named Mary
3. Where will Peter learn about this information in question 7?
(a) In the paper
(b) On TV
(c) From a police officer
(d) From a friend
4. What does Jerry have in his home that he's not supposed to have?
(a) A safe
(b) A fireplace
(c) A gun
(d) A hot plate
5. What does Peter claim about his life?
(a) It is stressful.
(b) It is annoying.
(c) It is simple.
(d) It is complex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry say that Peter probably threw out when he got married?
2. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
3. Fill in the blank: "But that was the jazz of a very special ______."
4. Where was Jerry's mom's body found?
5. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)