|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
2. What does Jerry do every once in awhile?
(b) Enjoys the park.
(c) He likes to talk to people.
(d) Sits quietly without speaking to anyone.
3. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
4. What is obvious about the two men?
(a) They are related.
(b) They have met before.
(c) The two men have never previously met, and obviously come from different worlds.
(d) The two men are instantly comfortable with each other.
5. If Peter has children, what is the gender?
(b) Peter doesn't have children
(d) One boy and one girl
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Jerry walk to get to the park?
2. This character is in his early-forties and has a pressed and neat appearance:
3. When Jerry shares that he doesn't like to talk to people all the time, Peter wonders if he is to be the _________ for the day.
4. According to Jerry, what did Freud wear when he had cancer of the mouth and his jaw had to be removed?
5. What does Jerry say when Peter admits to being married?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)