|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the cross street that is to the right?
(a) 5th avenue
(b) 74th street
(c) Market Street
(d) 10th avenue
2. Of what does Jerry inform Peter he will learn?
(a) He will learn all about what Jerry saw at the zoo.
(b) He will learn all about Jerry before the day it through.
(c) He will learn all about himself.
(d) He will learn about the subway system.
3. What does Jerry wonder?
(a) If he has been walking east.
(b) If he has been walking north.
(c) If he has been walking west.
(d) If he has been walking south.
4. Does Peter want to have more children in the future?
(a) He's not sure.
5. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
(c) A snob
(d) Too quiet
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jerry do this?
2. What is the first line of the play?
3. What do each of Peter's daughters have?
4. How does Peter laugh?
5. Who carries horn-rimmed glasses?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)