|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(b) His car
(c) His bike
2. What is the first line of the play?
(a) I'm Jerry
(b) I'm Peter
(c) I've been to the zoo.
(d) Hey you.
3. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(a) By the bus.
(b) By the subway.
(c) By walking.
(d) By riding his bike.
4. With what does Peter oblige Jerry?
(a) With his need to walk to the zoo.
(b) With his desire for money.
(c) With more space on the bench.
(d) With his musings.
5. Where is the zoo?
(a) Around 65th Street
(b) In another city
(c) Next door
(d) Around 10th Avenue
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the play take place?
2. What else does Jerry want to know about Peter?
3. What is happening as the play opens?
4. What does Jerry proceed to ask Peter if he has?
5. What does Jerry repeatedly ignore?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)