|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter look?
(a) More unkempt, disheveled and rugged.
(b) Wealthy and sophisticated.
(c) Reserved and classic-looking.
(d) Shy and quiet.
2. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
3. What does Jerry continuously ask Peter?
(a) Vague questions.
(b) Impersonal questions.
(c) Random and somewhat personal questions.
(d) Carefully constructed questions.
4. Why does Peter assume that Jerry lives in the Village?
(a) He looks like someone who would live in the Village.
(b) He is walking east from the zoo.
(c) He says he lives in the Village.
(d) He is walking north from the zoo.
5. Why does Jerry do this?
(a) So he could see the city sights.
(b) So he could get some exercise.
(c) So he could walk all the way up Fifth Avenue to the zoo.
(d) So he could get to the zoo faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. The setting of trees and a single park bench is so simple. On what does the audience focus?
2. When did Jerry ask questions about the zoo?
3. What is Peter's title at his job?
4. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
5. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)