|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
2. What does Jerry wonder?
(a) If he has been walking north.
(b) If he has been walking west.
(c) If he has been walking south.
(d) If he has been walking east.
3. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(a) His car
(d) His bike
4. Where does Peter work?
(a) Doctor's office
(b) A small publishing house
(c) A school
(d) Large corporation
5. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
2. What does Jerry want to know about the zoo?
3. What does Jerry want to know about writers?
4. Where does Peter assume that Jerry lives?
5. How does Peter laugh?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)