|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
(a) A very long distance.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) A very short distance.
(d) One mile.
2. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
(b) A snob
(d) Too quiet
3. Where does a person have to go this distance?
(a) On his way.
(b) Out of his way.
(c) Towards the park.
(d) Away from the park.
4. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
5. Where does Peter live?
(a) Near the zoo
(b) Broadway and 8th
(c) Lexington and 3rd
(d) Fifth Avenue
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter assume that Jerry lives?
2. Where will Peter learn about this information in question 7?
3. Where does Peter work?
4. What is Peter doing when Jerry approaches him?
5. When did Jerry ask questions about the zoo?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)