|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To get exercise.
(b) To see the city in which he or she lives.
(c) To meet new people.
(d) To come back a short distance correctly.
2. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
3. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
(a) A very long distance.
(b) One mile.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) A very short distance.
4. To what question does Peter return?
(a) The question of the zoo.
(b) The question about Peter's children.
(c) The question about Peter's job.
(d) The question about where Peter lives.
5. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the play take place?
2. The setting of trees and a single park bench is so simple. On what does the audience focus?
3. What does Jerry want to know about writers?
4. How does Peter look?
5. What does Jerry do every once in awhile?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)