|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry not like to do very much?
(a) Sit in the park.
(b) Sit still.
(c) Keep quiet.
(d) Speak to people.
2. What is Peter's profession?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) An executive.
3. Who wears tweeds and smokes a pipe?
4. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
(a) He agrees with him.
(b) He laughs at him.
(c) He quickly corrects him.
(d) He argues with him.
5. What does Jerry proceed to ask Peter if he has?
(a) A job.
(b) A wife.
(d) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Peter make each year?
2. To what question does Peter return?
3. What does Jerry keep doing to Peter?
4. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
5. Where does the play take place?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)