|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry do every once in awhile?
(a) Enjoys the park.
(b) Sits quietly without speaking to anyone.
(c) He likes to talk to people.
2. What does Jerry not like to do very much?
(a) Sit still.
(b) Speak to people.
(c) Keep quiet.
(d) Sit in the park.
3. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
4. How does Jerry look?
(a) More unkempt, disheveled and rugged.
(b) Shy and quiet.
(c) Wealthy and sophisticated.
(d) Reserved and classic-looking.
5. How much does Peter make each year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Peter about that has him flustered for an answer?
2. Where does Jerry find Peter?
3. What's the cross street that is to the right?
4. What is happening as the play opens?
5. The setting of trees and a single park bench is so simple. On what does the audience focus?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)