|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he do this, every once in awhile?
(a) He wants to make new friends.
(b) He wants to be in nature.
(c) He needs to take time to think.
(d) He needs a change in his life.
2. What else does Jerry want to know about Peter?
(a) Why he lives in New York City.
(b) Where his children are right now.
(c) Why his wife is not with him.
(d) Where he is coming from.
3. How does Jerry look?
(a) Wealthy and sophisticated.
(b) Reserved and classic-looking.
(c) Shy and quiet.
(d) More unkempt, disheveled and rugged.
4. How many children does Peter have?
5. What does Jerry want to know about writers?
(a) What they like.
(b) What training you need to be a writer.
(c) What makes them want to write.
(d) How much money they make.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry say when Peter admits to being married?
2. What does Jerry not like to do very much?
3. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
4. In what state does the play take place?
5. How does Jerry 'know' Peter's answer to the question about having more kids?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)