|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peter assume that Jerry lives?
(a) Upper East Side
(c) The Village
(d) West Side
2. What is Peter's profession?
(a) An executive.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) A doctor.
3. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
4. What does Jerry say when Peter admits to being married?
5. How does Peter respond to this question?
(a) He rents an apartment.
(b) He does not have a wife.
(c) He has a good job.
(d) He has two, but will have no more.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the play take place?
2. Why does he have to go this distance?
3. What is Peter doing when Jerry approaches him?
4. The setting of trees and a single park bench is so simple. On what does the audience focus?
5. Where does Jerry find Peter?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)