|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the play open?
(a) In the present day in Central Park in New York City.
(b) In Prospect Park in Brooklyn.
(c) In the Versailles garden in France.
(d) In 19th century Central Park in New York City.
2. What does Jerry proceed to ask Peter if he has?
(a) A home.
(b) A job.
(c) A wife.
3. What's the cross street that is to the right?
(a) 10th avenue
(b) Market Street
(c) 74th street
(d) 5th avenue
4. Where does the play take place?
(a) Central Park
(b) The New York Zoo
(c) Brooklyn Park
(d) The West Side
5. What do each of Peter's daughters have?
(a) A favorite doll.
(b) A parakeet encaged in her room.
(c) Their own room.
(d) A hobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jerry get to the Village?
2. Jerry says this is one of those things who has to do?
3. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
4. What does Jerry do every once in awhile?
5. Why does Jerry do this?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)