|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry do every once in awhile?
(a) Sits quietly without speaking to anyone.
(b) He likes to talk to people.
(c) Enjoys the park.
2. Where does the play take place?
(a) Brooklyn Park
(b) The West Side
(c) The New York Zoo
(d) Central Park
3. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
4. What does Jerry repeatedly ignore?
(a) The fly buzzing in his ear.
(b) The noises in the park.
(c) The other people around him.
(d) Peter's comments.
5. Who carries horn-rimmed glasses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry continuously ask Peter?
2. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
3. What does Jerry not like to do very much?
4. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
5. In what state does the play take place?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)