|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
(a) On a park bench
(b) On the grass
(c) Outside his office
(d) In his car
2. How does Peter look?
(a) More unkempt, disheveled and rugged.
(b) Reserved and classic-looking.
(c) Shy and quiet.
(d) Wealthy and sophisticated.
3. Does Peter want to have more children in the future?
(a) He's not sure.
4. Why does he feel this way?
(a) Jerry is doing so much talking.
(b) He enjoys Jerry's company.
(c) He does not like to listen to people talk about their lives.
(d) This stranger is asking him such personal questions.
5. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(a) By the subway.
(b) By walking.
(c) By the bus.
(d) By riding his bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Peter at this moment?
2. What is Peter's profession?
3. What does Peter's company work on?
4. Where does Peter do this?
5. If Peter has children, what is the gender?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)