|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fill in the blanks in this quote from Jerry: "Sometimes a person has to go a very long ________ out of his way to come back a short _______ correctly."
(a) Way, way
(b) Distance, distance
(c) Route, route
(d) Roundabout, way
2. How much does Peter make each year?
3. What is the first line of the play?
(a) I've been to the zoo.
(b) Hey you.
(c) I'm Jerry
(d) I'm Peter
4. Where can this play occur?
(a) An park in any city.
(b) Any park in New York City.
(d) Only in Central Park.
5. Where does Peter do this?
(a) At a small textbook publishing house.
(b) At a large car dealership.
(c) At a large law firm.
(d) At a small private practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
2. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
3. What is Peter increasingly becoming?
4. What else does Jerry want to know about Peter?
5. What does Jerry want to know about writers?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)