Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry say to Peter in response to what happens in #175?
(a) You bastard
(b) Thank you
(c) That was easy
(d) You're going to pay
2. What does the landlady think Jerry wants for the dog?
(a) That the dog should suffer
(b) That the dog should die
(c) That the dog should life
(d) That the dog should go away
3. How is Jerry as he continues speaking to Peter?
4. How is Peter, still?
(a) Uncomfortable and nervous.
(b) Tired and irritated.
(c) Excited and intrigued.
(d) Bored and anxious.
5. What does Peter do when hearing this part of the story?
(a) He pushes Jerry.
(b) He raises his hand in protest.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog?
2. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
3. What can Jerry not stand to do?
4. What does Jerry share with Peter at the beginning of this section?
5. When Jerry talks about being with ladies, he says that most of them wouldn't be caught in the same room with a _______.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)