|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jerry say he spoke slowly?
(a) To take up time.
(b) He likes to hear himself speak.
(c) He cannot speak quickly.
(d) So that Peter would understand.
2. Why does Jerry believe Peter cannot understand?
(a) He was not paying attention.
(b) He is married and lives in another comfortable world.
(c) He is not very intelligent.
(d) He does not care.
3. Where does the play take place?
(a) Central Park
(b) The West Side
(c) The New York Zoo
(d) Brooklyn Park
4. What does Jerry begin to ask Peter?
(a) Why he is in the park.
(b) About the zoo.
(c) Where he is from.
(d) Why he is in New York.
5. Where did Jerry's mom go when she left?
(a) He has no idea
(d) The southern states
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
2. In what does Jerry hide the answer to #125?
3. The dog always has a/an _____________.
4. What does Jerry say that Peter probably threw out when he got married?
5. Who says, "MY BENCH!"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)