|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter do to fill the space?
(a) He talks about his children.
(b) He emits laughter.
(c) He sighs.
(d) He looks at Jerry.
2. Who cries all the time, according to Jerry?
(a) The woman on the third floor
(b) His aunt
(c) He does
3. What kind(s) of pet(s) does Peter's family have?
4. What does Jerry wonder?
(a) If he has been walking east.
(b) If he has been walking south.
(c) If he has been walking west.
(d) If he has been walking north.
5. What does Peter want to do?
(b) Get Jerry some professional help.
(c) Run away.
(d) Hug Jerry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter want Jerry to do?
2. Of whom does Jerry speak?
3. What does Jerry think about his suicide?
4. What does Peter do, for the first time?
5. What caused Jerry's dad to die?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)