|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry's typewriter type?
(a) Only lower case letters
(b) Only capital letters
(d) Only consonants
2. What should a person do, if he or she cannot communicate with other people?
(a) Get help.
(b) Be alone.
(c) At least that communication can begin with animals.
(d) Try to communicate with strangers.
3. By what is Peter stunned?
(a) Jerry's enthusiasm.
(b) Jerry's misfortune.
(c) Jerry's attitude.
(d) Jerry's anger.
4. Who did Jerry live with for most of his life?
(a) His pop
(b) A family friend
(c) His brother
(d) His mother's sister
5. The dog made sounds in his throat as he ate like a __________, according to Jerry.
(b) An elepahnt
(c) A wild boar
(d) A hyena
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry do as Peter starts to leave?
2. When Jerry talks about being with ladies, he says that most of them wouldn't be caught in the same room with a _______.
3. What does Jerry want to know about the zoo?
4. When Jerry says that he will pray, how does the landlady react?
5. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)