|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter's profession?
(a) An executive.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A mechanic.
2. What does Jerry admit?
(a) He loves Peter.
(b) He wants to go to the zoo.
(c) He is crazy.
(d) He misses the dog.
3. How long did Jerry's Pop celebrate New Years?
(a) He didn't
(b) Two weeks
(c) A year
(d) One night
4. What does Jerry call that incident?
(a) A middle-European joke.
(b) A surprise.
(c) A shock.
(d) An accident.
5. This character is in his early-forties and has a pressed and neat appearance:
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Jerry only done once?
2. To what question does Peter return?
3. The setting of trees and a single park bench is so simple. On what does the audience focus?
4. What do each of Peter's daughters have?
5. What does the landlady think Jerry wants for the dog?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)