|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jerry 'know' Peter's answer to the question about having more kids?
(a) The way he stared at other women
(b) The way he crosses his legs
(c) He talked to Peter's wife
(d) The way he moved
2. Where did Jerry's mother's sister die?
(a) Near the zoo
(b) On the stairs to her apartment
(c) In front of an omnibus
(d) In Jerry's arms
3. Where was Jerry's mom's body found?
(d) North Carolina
4. When Jerry finishes his monologue on his family, what kind of joke does he call his life?
5. What happened to the dog after all?
(a) He recovered
(b) He never bothered the queen again
(c) He ran away
(d) He died
Short Answer Questions
1. Referring to your answer of question 67, how long did Jerry claim to be such?
2. What does Jerry say that he is to his landlady?
3. Why does he feel this way?
4. Where is the open sore on the dog?
5. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)