|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Peter has children, what is the gender?
(b) One boy and one girl
(c) Peter doesn't have children
2. What is the answer in #97 supposed to do to the audience?
(a) Make them feel sorry for Peter
(b) Make them wonder about Jerry's sanity
(c) Make them hungry
(d) Have a hypnotic effect
3. When did Jerry's mother's sister die?
(b) On the afternoon of Jerry's high school graduation
(c) On Christmas
(d) A few years ago
4. What does the landlady claim about Jerry?
(a) He wants the dog dead.
(b) He tries to save the dog.
(c) He loves the dog.
(d) He will help her bury the dog.
5. What does Jerry say he is as he is hitting Peter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry say his landlady drinks in the afternoon?
2. What does the landlady want Jerry to do?
3. How long was Jerry's mom gone?
4. What does Jerry ask Peter about that has him flustered for an answer?
5. What is gray-yellow-white color on the dog?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)