|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peter work?
(a) A small publishing house
(b) Doctor's office
(c) A school
(d) Large corporation
2. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
(a) Why he does not go home.
(b) Why he is angry.
(c) Why his wife has not contacted him.
(d) Why he wants the bench so desperately.
3. Why does Jerry believe Peter cannot understand?
(a) He was not paying attention.
(b) He is not very intelligent.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He is married and lives in another comfortable world.
4. How does Peter end up scrunched on one side of the bench?
(a) Jerry tilts the bench.
(b) Jerry pushes him over to the side.
(c) When Jerry continuously asks him to move over.
(d) More people sit on the bench.
5. What does Jerry begin to ask Peter?
(a) About the zoo.
(b) Why he is in the park.
(c) Why he is in New York.
(d) Where he is from.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Jerry walk to get to the park?
2. What does the woman on the third floor do?
3. What does Jerry do as Peter starts to leave?
4. How is Jerry as he continues speaking to Peter?
5. Why does Jerry wipe the knife handle with his handkerchief?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)