|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the bench important to Peter?
(a) It is the cleanest bench.
(b) It has the best view of the park.
(c) He proposed to his wife here.
(d) It is the same one he comes to every Sunday to read his paper.
2. Peter says that he is a responsible person and a ____________.
(a) Good man
3. What does Jerry do as Peter starts to leave?
(a) Gets a police officer
(b) Tickles him
(c) Takes his wallet
(d) Shouts at him
4. Who looks 'ridiculous'?
(b) The dog
(c) The policeman
5. What does Peter keep saying?
(a) You are crazy
(b) Oh my God
(c) I can't believe it
(d) You tricked me
Short Answer Questions
1. What street was strewn with hamburger rolls?
2. Referring to your answer of question 67, how long did Jerry claim to be such?
3. How does Peter threaten Jerry?
4. Jerry has a small strongbox that contains what?
5. Where does Peter live?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)