|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To meet new people.
(b) To get exercise.
(c) To see the city in which he or she lives.
(d) To come back a short distance correctly.
2. What does Jerry tell Peter he doesn't like to do?
(a) Speak to people
(b) Walk on the street
(c) Try on clothes
(d) Go to the zoo
3. What does Peter keep saying?
(a) You are crazy
(b) Oh my God
(c) I can't believe it
(d) You tricked me
4. Where is the open sore on the dog?
(a) On its chin
(b) On its eye
(c) On its right forepaw
(d) On an ear
5. What does Jerry smile and do?
(a) Thanks Peter numerous times.
(b) Teases Peter numerous times.
(c) Tells Peter "sorry" numerous times.
(d) Hugs Peter numerous times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry begin?
2. What does Peter do when hearing this part of the story?
3. Where does Jerry live?
4. Where does Peter live?
5. Peter is honest when Jerry asks him what he thinks of him. He says, "Well I must confess that this wasn't the kind of afternoon I'd ____________."
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)