|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter not to do?
(a) Leave him.
(b) Wince or react to the story.
(d) Think he is crazy.
2. Why wasn't Jerry's test fair in relation to why he went to the zoo?
(a) Everyone is separated by bars
(b) The setting is false
(c) The animals aren't wild
(d) The people paid to get in
3. What does he think about the landlady?
(a) She is lazy, ugly, cheap, and absolutely garbage.
(b) She is somewhat annoying.
(c) She is kind and patient.
(d) She is beautiful.
4. What does he do with what he has brought?
(a) He holds it towards the dog.
(b) He puts it in the dog's face.
(c) He wraps it in rat poison.
(d) He puts it around the dog's neck.
5. What does Jerry call Peter?
(a) A vegetable.
(b) A fruit.
(c) A wimp.
(d) A mean person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry tell him?
2. What does the landlady claim about Jerry?
3. Who does Jerry think is spying on him?
4. What does Jerry begin?
5. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog nicely?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)