|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter end up scrunched on one side of the bench?
(a) When Jerry continuously asks him to move over.
(b) Jerry tilts the bench.
(c) Jerry pushes him over to the side.
(d) More people sit on the bench.
2. What does Peter decide to do when the hamburger plot fails?
(a) To try another treat
(b) To give up
(c) To move
(d) To kill the dog
3. The dog made sounds in his throat as he ate like a __________, according to Jerry.
(a) An elepahnt
(c) A wild boar
(d) A hyena
4. Who says that he has seen 'those cards'?
(a) The mayor
(b) The police officer
5. Why does his mother walk out on his father when he was ten-and-a-half-years old?
(a) To find a better life.
(b) To get revenge on his father.
(c) To protect her son.
(d) To sleep with many men in the southern United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jerry do today?
2. What does Jerry presume about Peter?
3. About what does a dumbstruck Peter wonder about the picture frames?
4. Jerry went to the zoo to learn more about:
5. Jerry pokes Peter and tells him to do what?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)