|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Jerry not stand to do?
(a) Be near such a woman.
(b) Be far from this woman.
(c) Leave without say goodbye to her.
(d) Ignore her.
2. What does Jerry tell Peter not to do?
(b) Leave him.
(c) Think he is crazy.
(d) Wince or react to the story.
3. When Jerry says that he will pray, how does the landlady react?
(a) She says that he is lying
(b) She kisses him
(c) She thanks him
(d) She offers to pray with him
4. What does Jerry want Peter to do?
(a) Take a nap
(b) Move to the other bench
(c) Leave the park
(d) Buy him ice cream
5. How does Peter threaten Jerry?
(a) He pulls out a knife.
(b) He will get a police officer to remove him from the premises.
(c) He gets out his cell phone to call 9-1-1.
(d) He pulls out a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stories does Jerry's building have?
2. Who looks 'ridiculous'?
3. What does Jerry further explain that there is no need to have?
4. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
5. What does Peter want to use the knife for?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)