|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
2. What did Jerry do today?
(a) Sat in his apartment before coming to the park.
(b) Went to see the animals and walked north to find someone, Peter.
(c) Rode the subway but never saw the zoo.
(d) Walked around the park looking for Peter.
3. Peter says that he has listened to Jerry all afternoon because it seemed like Jerry needed _____________.
(a) A new book to read
(b) A shoulder to cry on
(c) Someone to talk to
(d) A lesson in manners
4. What has Jerry only done once?
(a) Sat in the park.
(b) Driven a car.
(c) Gone up into the Empire State Building.
(d) Been with a woman.
5. What can Peter learn from a man who lives in a roominghouse on the West Side?
(c) How to love.
(d) How to survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry think is the perfect place to learn how to communicate?
2. What does Jerry become when he sees that Peter is angry with him?
3. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
4. What does he do afterward?
5. Where is the dog waiting for him when he returns?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)