|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter want Jerry to do?
(a) Go to the zoo.
(b) Sit by him.
(c) Leave his bench.
(d) Talk to him.
2. Who is fat, ugly, mean and stupid, according to Jerry?
(a) A neighbor
(b) The dog
(c) His landlady
(d) His mom
3. What does Jerry tell the man at the hamburger place?
(a) That he is going to kill a dog.
(b) To hurry up
(c) To put poison in the bun
(d) Not to include the roll
4. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog nicely?
(a) The dog is very nervous and unhappy.
(b) The owner beats the dog.
(c) The dog is very sick.
(d) The dog consistently snarls and tries to hurt him.
5. Why does his mother walk out on his father when he was ten-and-a-half-years old?
(a) To find a better life.
(b) To protect her son.
(c) To get revenge on his father.
(d) To sleep with many men in the southern United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter's company work on?
2. With what is it essential to make contact?
3. Jerry never sees ladies more than _______.
4. How does Jerry get to the Village?
5. Where does Peter assume that Jerry lives?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)