|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry say that Peter probably threw out when he got married?
(a) His sporting equipment
(b) Pornographic cards
(c) His freedom
(d) His dirty magazines
2. What does Jerry tell Peter he doesn't like to do?
(a) Walk on the street
(b) Speak to people
(c) Try on clothes
(d) Go to the zoo
3. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
(b) Too quiet
(c) A snob
4. What does Jerry proceed to ask Peter if he has?
(a) A home.
(c) A job.
(d) A wife.
5. What does Jerry pour out?
(a) A string of contradictory emotions.
(b) A glass of milk.
(c) Information about his background.
(d) Of a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens soon after his father returns?
2. What does Peter do to fill the space?
3. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
4. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
5. About what does Jerry wonder why Peter did not ask?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)