|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter about listening?
(a) That he's not good at it
(b) That he doesn't have to
(c) That he doesn't care
(d) That he knows he isn't
2. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
(a) He agrees with him.
(b) He argues with him.
(c) He laughs at him.
(d) He quickly corrects him.
3. What does Jerry quickly interrupt Peter to tell him?
(a) About his background.
(b) About his move to New York City.
(c) About his wife.
(d) About his trip to the zoo.
4. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
(a) Buys groceries.
(b) Talks to the landlady.
(c) Manages to escape this woman.
(d) Cleans the landlady's apartment.
5. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that he has seen 'those cards'?
2. What does Jerry ask Peter about that has him flustered for an answer?
3. How does Jerry get to the Village?
4. What does Jerry say that he is to his landlady?
5. Peter says he has a considerable ___________ of taste.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)