|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he feel this way?
(a) He does not like to listen to people talk about their lives.
(b) He enjoys Jerry's company.
(c) This stranger is asking him such personal questions.
(d) Jerry is doing so much talking.
2. What does Jerry tell Peter about listening?
(a) That he doesn't have to
(b) That he knows he isn't
(c) That he's not good at it
(d) That he doesn't care
3. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
4. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(a) By riding his bike.
(b) By walking.
(c) By the bus.
(d) By the subway.
5. What does he think about the landlady?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She is somewhat annoying.
(c) She is lazy, ugly, cheap, and absolutely garbage.
(d) She is kind and patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peter increasingly becoming?
2. Where will Peter learn about this information in question 7?
3. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
4. What has Jerry only done once?
5. What does Peter do as Jerry is talking about his home and its contents?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)