|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Peter have?
2. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
(a) It's too dark
(b) There are no benches
(c) He doesn't give a reason
(d) It's too crowded
3. Then of what does Jerry plan to speak?
(a) The zoo.
(b) His subway ride.
(c) His trip home.
(d) His parents.
4. What does Peter think of this man's odd reprimand?
(a) He is confused by it.
(b) He understands it.
(c) He does not understand it.
(d) He is worried by it.
5. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
(a) The landlady
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is the landlady compared?
2. What is Peter's title at his job?
3. What does his father find and bring back?
4. What does Jerry begin by telling Peter about the zoo?
5. Who wears tweeds and smokes a pipe?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)