|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The setting of trees and a single park bench is so simple. On what does the audience focus?
(a) The bench.
(b) The trees.
(c) The dialogue and the actors.
(d) The lighting.
2. What does Jerry want to know about the zoo?
(a) Its background.
(b) Its hours of operation.
(c) How much it costs to enter.
(d) If it is a good zoo.
3. How much money does Peter carry on him?
(a) No more than $400.
(b) No more than $40.
(c) No less than $400.
(d) No less than $40.
4. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(a) His car
(c) His bike
5. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
2. Of what does Peter wonder nervously?
3. How long did Jerry's Pop celebrate New Years?
4. What does Jerry say that he is to his landlady?
5. How much does Peter make each year?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)