|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter about listening?
(a) That he knows he isn't
(b) That he doesn't care
(c) That he doesn't have to
(d) That he's not good at it
2. What does Jerry tell Peter he doesn't like to do?
(a) Walk on the street
(b) Go to the zoo
(c) Speak to people
(d) Try on clothes
3. What does Peter claim in response?
(a) He has seen many picture frames.
(b) He knows about Jerry's kids.
(c) He has seen those cards.
(d) He does not care about Jerry's parents.
4. What does Jerry blatantly tell Peter?
(a) About his wonderful parents.
(b) About his loving wife.
(c) About his children.
(d) About his worthless parents who are dead.
5. How does Peter respond to this reminder?
(a) He complains.
(b) He hugs Jerry.
(c) He yawns.
(d) He enthusiastically acquiesces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Peter learn about this information in question 7?
2. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
3. Then of what does Jerry plan to speak?
4. Where does Jerry live?
5. Where did Jerry's mother's sister die?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)