|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the play take place?
(a) The New York Zoo
(b) Brooklyn Park
(c) Central Park
(d) The West Side
2. Where does Peter assume that Jerry lives?
(b) Upper East Side
(c) West Side
(d) The Village
3. How many stories does Jerry's building have?
4. How does the person hearing the phrase in #80 respond?
(c) Walks away
5. What does Jerry repeatedly ignore?
(a) The noises in the park.
(b) The fly buzzing in his ear.
(c) The other people around him.
(d) Peter's comments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry remind Peter about the zoo?
2. Why does Peter become angry?
3. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
4. What does Jerry proceed to ask Peter if he has?
5. Where can this play occur?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)