|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stories does Jerry's building have?
2. How does Jerry look?
(a) Wealthy and sophisticated.
(b) Reserved and classic-looking.
(c) Shy and quiet.
(d) More unkempt, disheveled and rugged.
3. What happens soon after his father returns?
(a) He is hit by a large moving omnibus and dies.
(b) He finds a new job.
(c) He gets remarried.
(d) He leaves Jerry.
4. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
5. What is the first line of the play?
(a) I'm Peter
(b) Hey you.
(c) I'm Jerry
(d) I've been to the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter think of these people?
2. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
3. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
4. Does Peter want to have more children in the future?
5. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)