|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry pour out?
(a) A glass of milk.
(b) Of a bar.
(c) Information about his background.
(d) A string of contradictory emotions.
2. What part of the park does Jerry dislike?
(a) The south side
(b) The north side
(c) The entrance
(d) The west side
3. What does Jerry do every once in awhile?
(a) He likes to talk to people.
(b) Sits quietly without speaking to anyone.
(d) Enjoys the park.
4. Who says that he has seen 'those cards'?
(b) The mayor
(c) The police officer
5. For what does Jerry say that kids use pornographic cards as a substitute?
(a) Regular cards
(d) A real experience
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the play take place?
2. What is Peter's profession?
3. Who says the following: "But Love, wasn't yesterday enough for you"
4. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
5. What happens to Jerry's aunt?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)