|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter will happen to him if he uses a pipe?
(a) Peter doesn't use a pipe
(b) He will break it
(c) He will drop it
(d) He'll get lung cancer
2. How much money does Peter carry on him?
(a) No more than $400.
(b) No less than $400.
(c) No less than $40.
(d) No more than $40.
3. Fill in the blanks in this quote from Jerry: "Sometimes a person has to go a very long ________ out of his way to come back a short _______ correctly."
(a) Way, way
(b) Route, route
(c) Distance, distance
(d) Roundabout, way
4. What does Jerry say that he is to his landlady?
(a) The object of her sweaty lust
(b) A tenant
(c) Her boyfriend
(d) A deadbeat
5. According to Jerry, what did Freud wear when he had cancer of the mouth and his jaw had to be removed?
(b) A prosthesis
(c) This didn't happen to Freud
(d) A bandage
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was his mom's most constant companion?
2. What happens to Jerry's aunt?
3. How is Peter at this moment?
4. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
5. How many stories does Jerry's building have?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)