|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jerry talks about his dead parents, he describes them as a particular vaudeville act that is playing the ______ circuit now.
2. How does Jerry look?
(a) Reserved and classic-looking.
(b) More unkempt, disheveled and rugged.
(c) Shy and quiet.
(d) Wealthy and sophisticated.
3. Who is fat, ugly, mean and stupid, according to Jerry?
(a) A neighbor
(b) The dog
(c) His landlady
(d) His mom
4. From where did Jerry walk to get to the park?
(a) From the Stock Market
(b) From the Met
(c) From Grand Central
(d) From Washington Square
5. What does Jerry say when Peter admits to being married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do each of Peter's daughters have?
2. Where does Jerry live?
3. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
4. What does the dog try to do to Jerry?
5. What does Jerry want to know about the zoo?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)