|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter do when hearing this part of the story?
(a) He pushes Jerry.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He cries.
(d) He raises his hand in protest.
2. What is one of Jerry's walls made from?
3. How does Peter respond to this question?
(a) He has two, but will have no more.
(b) He rents an apartment.
(c) He does not have a wife.
(d) He has a good job.
4. What should a person do, if he or she cannot communicate with other people?
(a) At least that communication can begin with animals.
(b) Get help.
(c) Be alone.
(d) Try to communicate with strangers.
5. Where will he learn this?
(a) On television.
(b) In the papers.
(c) In a magazine.
(d) Jerry will tell him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Peter, still?
2. What happens to Jerry's aunt?
3. Why does Jerry run upstairs?
4. With what does Jerry continue?
5. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)