|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he feel this way?
(a) This stranger is asking him such personal questions.
(b) He enjoys Jerry's company.
(c) Jerry is doing so much talking.
(d) He does not like to listen to people talk about their lives.
2. What does Jerry do every once in awhile?
(b) Sits quietly without speaking to anyone.
(c) Enjoys the park.
(d) He likes to talk to people.
3. In what is Jerry genuinely anxious?
(a) To know if the dog would take to him.
(b) To know if the landlady had purchased a new dog.
(c) To know if the dog would be healthy.
(d) To know if the dog survived.
4. What is Peter doing when Jerry approaches him?
(b) Reading a book
(d) Eating lunch
5. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
(a) On the grass
(b) In his car
(c) Outside his office
(d) On a park bench
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does a dumbstruck Peter wonder about the picture frames?
2. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
3. How is Peter at this moment?
4. What does the landlady think Jerry wants for the dog?
5. What does Jerry remind Peter about the zoo?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)