|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter will happen to him if he uses a pipe?
(a) He will break it
(b) Peter doesn't use a pipe
(c) He'll get lung cancer
(d) He will drop it
2. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
3. What does Jerry proceed to ask Peter if he has?
(a) A home.
(c) A job.
(d) A wife.
4. Where does Peter work?
(a) A school
(b) Large corporation
(c) A small publishing house
(d) Doctor's office
5. What is Jerry desperate to know?
(a) If the dog would die.
(b) If Peter wants to go home.
(c) If the dog would be kind to him.
(d) If Peter is enjoying his story.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the landlady act towards Jerry?
2. What does Jerry quickly interrupt Peter to tell him?
3. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
4. When does the dog bother Jerry?
5. Where does a person have to go this distance?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)