|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jerry do this?
(a) So he could get some exercise.
(b) So he could get to the zoo faster.
(c) So he could see the city sights.
(d) So he could walk all the way up Fifth Avenue to the zoo.
2. What does Jerry say he will kill the dog with at first?
(b) A knife
(c) A gun
(d) Rat poison
3. Why does Jerry run upstairs?
(a) To have the dog follow him.
(b) To avoid the dog's wrath.
(c) To find some dog toys.
(d) To get more food for the dog.
4. Animals are _____________ to Jerry, according to his own observations.
5. What does Jerry have in his home that he's not supposed to have?
(a) A gun
(b) A fireplace
(c) A hot plate
(d) A safe
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter assume that Jerry lives in the Village?
2. About what does Jerry wonder why Peter did not ask?
3. How long did Jerry's Pop celebrate New Years?
4. Does Peter want to have more children in the future?
5. What does Jerry want to know about Peter?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)