|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
(a) Outside his office
(b) On a park bench
(c) In his car
(d) On the grass
2. What does Jerry pour out?
(a) A string of contradictory emotions.
(b) A glass of milk.
(c) Information about his background.
(d) Of a bar.
3. How does Jerry look?
(a) Shy and quiet.
(b) Wealthy and sophisticated.
(c) Reserved and classic-looking.
(d) More unkempt, disheveled and rugged.
4. Where does Peter do this?
(a) At a large car dealership.
(b) At a large law firm.
(c) At a small textbook publishing house.
(d) At a small private practice.
5. What is happening as the play opens?
(a) Two men begin to converse.
(b) Two men glare at each other.
(c) Two men are fighting.
(d) Two men sit alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry say when Peter admits to being married?
2. What is the name of Jerry's excessively long monologue?
3. Who does Peter consider to be the finer writer when Jerry gives him a choice?
4. Where is the open sore on the dog?
5. Referring to your answer of question 67, how long did Jerry claim to be such?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)