|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what is Peter stunned?
(a) Jerry's anger.
(b) Jerry's attitude.
(c) Jerry's enthusiasm.
(d) Jerry's misfortune.
2. What does Jerry tell Peter not to do?
(b) Think he is crazy.
(c) Leave him.
(d) Wince or react to the story.
3. Who is fat, ugly, mean and stupid, according to Jerry?
(a) A neighbor
(b) The dog
(c) His landlady
(d) His mom
4. What happens soon after he has done this to the dog?
(a) The dog becomes deathly ill.
(b) The dog chases after him.
(c) The dog bites him.
(d) The dog dies.
5. What is Jerry curious about at the end of the dog adventure?
(a) How he can kill the dog another way
(b) How the dog will treat him
(c) What the landlady will do
(d) Why the dog is limping
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the landlady claim about Jerry?
2. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
3. What does Jerry become when he sees that Peter is angry with him?
4. Who cries all the time, according to Jerry?
5. Who says that he has seen 'those cards'?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)