|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jerry's aunt?
(a) She drops dead on the stairs to her apartment.
(b) She leaves him.
(c) She trips and falls down the stairs.
(d) She finds a new home.
2. How much money does Peter carry on him?
(a) No more than $40.
(b) No less than $400.
(c) No less than $40.
(d) No more than $400.
3. How does Peter respond to this reminder?
(a) He hugs Jerry.
(b) He enthusiastically acquiesces.
(c) He complains.
(d) He yawns.
4. What should a person do, if he or she cannot communicate with other people?
(a) Be alone.
(b) Get help.
(c) At least that communication can begin with animals.
(d) Try to communicate with strangers.
5. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
(a) The landlady
Short Answer Questions
1. What is gray-yellow-white color on the dog?
2. What does Jerry want to know about the zoo?
3. Fill in the blank: "But that was the jazz of a very special ______."
4. Where did Jerry's mother's sister die?
5. How does Peter feel about the pornographic cards?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)