|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the answer to #112 doesn't work, what will Jerry do?
(a) He says he will move
(b) He says he will just kill him
(c) He says he will try harder
(d) He says he will find another way
2. What is the first line of the play?
(a) I'm Peter
(b) Hey you.
(c) I'm Jerry
(d) I've been to the zoo.
3. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
4. What does Peter do to fill the space?
(a) He sighs.
(b) He talks about his children.
(c) He emits laughter.
(d) He looks at Jerry.
5. Where can this play occur?
(b) An park in any city.
(c) Any park in New York City.
(d) Only in Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry think the dog does after eating?
2. What did the dog get a piece of on the second day Jerry was around?
3. What does Jerry say that he is to his landlady?
4. What does Jerry keep doing to Peter?
5. How many stories does Jerry's building have?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)