|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry further explain that there is no need to have?
(a) A picture of a girl in two frames.
(b) Pictures of his family.
(c) A family.
(d) A conversation with Peter.
2. What is Peter increasingly becoming?
3. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To come back a short distance correctly.
(b) To meet new people.
(c) To get exercise.
(d) To see the city in which he or she lives.
4. What does the dog quickly devour?
(a) Jerry's finger.
(b) The bag of meat.
(c) His dog food.
(d) Scraps of food found on the sidewalk.
5. How does the person hearing the phrase in #80 respond?
(c) Walks away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry think the dog does after eating?
2. What color is the landlady's dog?
3. Where does Jerry live?
4. How many more times does Jerry try the plan?
5. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)