|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the person hearing the phrase in #80 respond?
(c) Walks away
2. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To get exercise.
(b) To see the city in which he or she lives.
(c) To meet new people.
(d) To come back a short distance correctly.
3. What has Jerry only done once?
(a) Driven a car.
(b) Sat in the park.
(c) Been with a woman.
(d) Gone up into the Empire State Building.
4. What does the woman on the third floor do?
(a) Calls Jerry all time.
(b) Cries all of the time.
(c) Reprimands her children.
(d) Sings in the shower.
5. How is Peter, once again?
(a) Anxious and nervous.
(b) Excited and energetic.
(c) Antagonistic and annoyed.
(d) Bored and irritated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jerry's mom's body found?
2. What does Jerry tell him about the story?
3. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
4. What is Peter increasingly becoming?
5. Where does Jerry live?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)