|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is important about animals, according to Jerry?
(a) They do not talk back.
(b) They are cute and cuddly.
(c) Someone with difficulty communicating can talk to animals.
(d) They listen to people.
2. What does Peter claim in response?
(a) He has seen many picture frames.
(b) He has seen those cards.
(c) He knows about Jerry's kids.
(d) He does not care about Jerry's parents.
3. What is Peter's profession?
(a) An executive.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
4. What does Jerry find to be obvious about the picture frames?
(a) They are people he has known for many years.
(b) They are from Target.
(c) They are pictures of his family.
(d) He has nobody to put in the frames.
5. How is Peter at this moment?
(b) Still uncomfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jerry's mom's body found?
2. Why does he have to go this distance?
3. What does the landlady do?
4. What does Peter do to Jerry at this point?
5. What does Jerry repeatedly ignore?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)