|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog quickly devour?
(a) Jerry's finger.
(b) His dog food.
(c) The bag of meat.
(d) Scraps of food found on the sidewalk.
2. What caused Jerry's dad to die?
(a) His wife
(b) An omnibus
(c) Nothing, he's still alive
(d) A heart condition
3. How did Jerry get away from the dog on the second day?
(a) Waited until the dog was finished
(b) Kicked free
(c) Walked away
(d) Hit him on the head
4. What does Jerry presume about Peter?
(a) He is uncomfortable.
(b) He wants to leave.
(c) He is trying to make sense of his words and actions.
(d) He is nervous.
5. Why does Peter return to this question?
(a) Peter feels comfortable talking about his children.
(b) Jerry seemed so emphatic about it.
(c) Peter wants to know where Jerry lives.
(d) Jerry seemed to have an interest in publishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does an uncomfortable Peter wonder about Jerry?
2. What street was strewn with hamburger rolls?
3. How is Peter, once again?
4. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
5. Where can this play occur?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)