|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry say that he is to his landlady?
(a) The object of her sweaty lust
(b) A deadbeat
(c) A tenant
(d) Her boyfriend
2. What does Peter do when hearing this part of the story?
(a) He pushes Jerry.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He raises his hand in protest.
(d) He cries.
3. How is Peter, once again?
(a) Antagonistic and annoyed.
(b) Anxious and nervous.
(c) Bored and irritated.
(d) Excited and energetic.
4. The dog always has a/an _____________.
(d) Untamable energy
5. What does Jerry remind Peter about the zoo?
(a) He probably wants to see the animals.
(b) He probably wants to know what happened there.
(c) He probably does not care about it.
(d) He probably wants to go there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the play open?
2. What happened to the dog?
3. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
4. What does Jerry begin?
5. Referring to your answer of question 67, how long did Jerry claim to be such?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)