|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry begin to ask Peter?
(a) About the zoo.
(b) Why he is in the park.
(c) Why he is in New York.
(d) Where he is from.
2. What does Jerry wonder about the dog?
(a) If it would be nice.
(b) If it would be interested in him.
(c) If it would die.
(d) If it would bite him.
3. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog?
(a) The landlady loves the dog.
(b) The dog is still monstrous to him.
(c) The dog is ugly.
(d) The door bites him.
4. Where did Jerry's mom go when she left?
(c) He has no idea
(d) The southern states
5. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog nicely?
2. When does the dog bother Jerry?
3. This character is in his early-forties and has a pressed and neat appearance:
4. From where does Jerry come home?
5. When Jerry talks about being with ladies, he says that most of them wouldn't be caught in the same room with a _______.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)