|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry say that the landlady probably eats?
2. How does Jerry quickly respond?
(a) With inquisitiveness.
(b) With surprise.
(c) With agitation.
(d) With anger.
3. How does Jerry deal with the dog on most days?
(a) Ignores it
(b) Gives it a treat
(c) Yells at it.
(d) Runs up to his room
4. How many children does Peter have?
5. What does Jerry find to be obvious about the picture frames?
(a) He has nobody to put in the frames.
(b) They are people he has known for many years.
(c) They are pictures of his family.
(d) They are from Target.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should a person do, if he or she cannot communicate with other people?
2. Where is the open sore on the dog?
3. Fill in the blank: "But that was the jazz of a very special ______."
4. How is Peter, once again?
5. What does Jerry keep doing to Peter?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)