|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jerry think is spying on him?
(a) A police officer
(b) The dog
(c) His landlady
(d) A man down the hall
2. What do the dog's eyes look like?
3. What does he do afterward?
(a) He takes the dog to a veterinarian.
(b) He hugs the dog.
(c) He runs upstairs.
(d) He cries.
4. What does Jerry further explain that there is no need to have?
(a) A picture of a girl in two frames.
(b) A conversation with Peter.
(c) A family.
(d) Pictures of his family.
5. What does Jerry tell him?
(a) "I think you are an amazing man."
(b) "You don't have to listen. Nobody is holding you here; remember that. Keep that in your mind"
(c) "Thank you for sitting here with me for such a long time."
(d) "You should go home, because I may do something I will regret later."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog try to do to Jerry?
2. What did the dog do when Jerry first moved in?
3. What does Jerry repeatedly ignore?
4. Why does Jerry decide to kill the dog nicely?
5. What does the landlady claim about Jerry?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)