|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jerry deal with the dog on most days?
(a) Gives it a treat
(b) Yells at it.
(c) Ignores it
(d) Runs up to his room
2. How long was Jerry's mom gone?
(a) A decade
(b) A year
(c) A week
(d) A month
3. Where does Peter assume that Jerry lives?
(b) Upper East Side
(c) The Village
(d) West Side
4. What does Jerry remind Peter about the zoo?
(a) He probably wants to know what happened there.
(b) He probably wants to go there.
(c) He probably does not care about it.
(d) He probably wants to see the animals.
5. Where does Jerry live?
(a) An apartment
(b) A brownstone rooming house.
(c) A single family home
(d) A townhouse
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jerry's mother's sister die?
2. How does Jerry feel when he wonders if Peter will tell him to get married and to have parakeets one day?
3. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
4. What does he do afterward?
5. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)