|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jerry as he tells this long story?
(a) Angry and shaking.
(b) Vivacious and animated.
(c) Sad and worried.
(d) Nervous and anxious.
2. What does Jerry call that incident?
(a) A middle-European joke.
(b) A surprise.
(c) A shock.
(d) An accident.
3. What is Jerry curious about at the end of the dog adventure?
(a) How the dog will treat him
(b) Why the dog is limping
(c) What the landlady will do
(d) How he can kill the dog another way
4. How does Peter respond to this reminder?
(a) He yawns.
(b) He hugs Jerry.
(c) He complains.
(d) He enthusiastically acquiesces.
5. Where does Jerry live?
(a) In a chic apartment.
(b) In a garden apartment.
(c) In a brownstone.
(d) In a roominghouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry tell him about the story?
2. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
3. What does Jerry tell the man at the hamburger place?
4. What does Peter quickly laugh and tell Jerry?
5. What does the landlady think Jerry wants for the dog?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)