|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry further explain that there is no need to have?
(a) Pictures of his family.
(b) A picture of a girl in two frames.
(c) A family.
(d) A conversation with Peter.
2. What does Jerry not like to do very much?
(a) Sit in the park.
(b) Speak to people.
(c) Keep quiet.
(d) Sit still.
3. What does the dog quickly devour?
(a) His dog food.
(b) Scraps of food found on the sidewalk.
(c) The bag of meat.
(d) Jerry's finger.
4. How does Jerry say that his mom died?
(a) She parted with the ghost
(b) She committed suicide
(c) She drank herself to death
(d) She fell
5. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
(a) What his landlady is like
(b) How he killed a man
(c) What he saw at the zoo
(d) What he did to a dog
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the dog that Jerry can't stand?
2. Where does Jerry live?
3. What does he do after walking home?
4. How does the person hearing the phrase in #80 respond?
5. What happens soon after he has done this to the dog?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)