|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should Peter do as Jerry continues with his story?
(b) He should only listen.
(c) Join in when he feels the need to.
(d) Not listen.
2. What does Jerry repeatedly ignore?
(a) The other people around him.
(b) The noises in the park.
(c) The fly buzzing in his ear.
(d) Peter's comments.
3. What does Peter quickly laugh and tell Jerry?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is annoyed and angry.
(c) He is tired and wants to go home.
(d) He is not angry.
4. What is obvious about the two men?
(a) The two men are instantly comfortable with each other.
(b) The two men have never previously met, and obviously come from different worlds.
(c) They are related.
(d) They have met before.
5. What does the landlady think Jerry wants for the dog?
(a) That the dog should go away
(b) That the dog should life
(c) That the dog should suffer
(d) That the dog should die
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry say when Peter admits to being married?
2. What does an uncomfortable Peter wonder about Jerry?
3. What is Peter's title at his job?
4. What does Jerry begin?
5. What does Peter claim in response?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)