|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind(s) of pet(s) does Peter's family have?
2. What does Jerry call that incident?
(a) A shock.
(b) An accident.
(c) A middle-European joke.
(d) A surprise.
3. What caused Jerry's dad to die?
(a) His wife
(b) A heart condition
(c) Nothing, he's still alive
(d) An omnibus
4. What does Jerry have with him on the day he decides to kill the dog?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rope.
(c) One hamburger.
(d) A knife.
5. Then of what does Jerry plan to speak?
(a) His trip home.
(b) The zoo.
(c) His parents.
(d) His subway ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
2. Where does Peter work?
3. The dog always has a/an _____________.
4. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
5. The setting of trees and a single park bench is so simple. On what does the audience focus?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)