|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter's profession?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) An executive.
(d) A doctor.
2. What does Jerry say his landlady drinks in the afternoon?
(d) Lemon flavored gin
3. When does the dog bother Jerry?
(a) All the time
(b) Only when he leaves
(c) Only when Jerry is eating
(d) Only when he comes in
4. Why does Peter return to this question?
(a) Peter feels comfortable talking about his children.
(b) Jerry seemed to have an interest in publishing.
(c) Peter wants to know where Jerry lives.
(d) Jerry seemed so emphatic about it.
5. Who wears tweeds and smokes a pipe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the open sore on the dog?
2. Where was the dog waiting for Jerry after he bought the answer to #115?
3. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
4. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
5. With what is it essential to make contact?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)