|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the landlady do?
(a) She cries for her dog.
(b) She asks Jerry to help her bury the dog.
(c) She begins to question Jerry about the dog.
(d) She yells at Jerry.
2. What does Jerry share with Peter at the beginning of this section?
(b) The Story of Jerry and the Dog
(c) A secret
(d) His lunch
3. Peter says he has a considerable ___________ of taste.
4. What is the first line of the play?
(a) I'm Peter
(b) I've been to the zoo.
(c) I'm Jerry
(d) Hey you.
5. Who was his mom's most constant companion?
(a) Her dog
(b) A woman named Sue
(d) Mr. Barleycorn
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dog get a piece of on the second day Jerry was around?
2. What does Jerry say he will kill the dog with at first?
3. What does Peter claim in response?
4. What does Jerry tell him about the story?
5. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)