|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jerry's mother's sister die?
(a) Near the zoo
(b) On the stairs to her apartment
(c) In front of an omnibus
(d) In Jerry's arms
2. Where does the play take place?
(a) Brooklyn Park
(b) The New York Zoo
(c) The West Side
(d) Central Park
3. In what state does the play take place?
(a) Rhode Island
(b) New York
4. What does Jerry tell Peter he doesn't like to do?
(a) Speak to people
(b) Walk on the street
(c) Go to the zoo
(d) Try on clothes
5. Why does Jerry run upstairs?
(a) To avoid the dog's wrath.
(b) To get more food for the dog.
(c) To have the dog follow him.
(d) To find some dog toys.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
2. What is important about animals, according to Jerry?
3. Where is the zoo?
4. What does Peter do when hearing this part of the story?
5. What does Jerry's neighbor wear to and from the bathroom?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)