|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter he doesn't like to do?
(a) Try on clothes
(b) Go to the zoo
(c) Walk on the street
(d) Speak to people
2. What does Peter think of this man's odd reprimand?
(a) He is worried by it.
(b) He does not understand it.
(c) He is confused by it.
(d) He understands it.
3. What does Jerry pour out?
(a) A string of contradictory emotions.
(b) Of a bar.
(c) Information about his background.
(d) A glass of milk.
4. What does Jerry think is the perfect place to learn how to communicate?
(a) An entrance hall.
(b) A library.
(c) A park.
(d) A school.
5. What does Peter's company work on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does he feel this way?
2. What does Jerry say that he is to his landlady?
3. When Jerry shares that he doesn't like to talk to people all the time, Peter wonders if he is to be the _________ for the day.
4. What is the first line of the play?
5. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)