|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is obvious about the two men?
(a) They are related.
(b) They have met before.
(c) The two men are instantly comfortable with each other.
(d) The two men have never previously met, and obviously come from different worlds.
2. Where is the open sore on the dog?
(a) On its right forepaw
(b) On its chin
(c) On an ear
(d) On its eye
3. What does Peter do when hearing this part of the story?
(a) He raises his hand in protest.
(b) He cries.
(c) He pushes Jerry.
(d) He leaves.
4. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
(a) Finish his story.
(b) Call his wife.
(c) Tell Peter how important he is.
(d) Introduce himself to Peter.
5. What does Jerry have with him on the day he decides to kill the dog?
(a) A rope.
(b) One hamburger.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Jerry speak?
2. What happened when Jerry and the dog started at each other?
3. What do the dog's eyes look like?
4. What does Peter do as Jerry is talking about his home and its contents?
5. The setting of trees and a single park bench is so simple. On what does the audience focus?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)