|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry repeatedly ignore?
(a) The noises in the park.
(b) The fly buzzing in his ear.
(c) The other people around him.
(d) Peter's comments.
2. When Jerry first approaches Peter, he asks if he's been walking a certain direction. Which direction does he want to know about?
3. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
(a) On the grass
(b) Outside his office
(c) In his car
(d) On a park bench
4. What happened to the dog?
(a) He walked away
(b) He didn't eat the burger
(c) He died instantly
(d) He became deathly ill
5. What does the landlady want Jerry to do?
(a) Hold her.
(b) Buy her a new dog.
(c) Pray for the dog.
(d) Bury the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog try to do to Jerry?
2. At this point in the story, why does Peter wince?
3. How does Jerry 'know' Peter's answer to the question about having more kids?
4. Who does Jerry think is spying on him?
5. In what state does the play take place?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)