|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter carries no more than ________ with him at any time.
2. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
(a) If he has pets.
(b) If he enjoys sitting and listening to Jerry.
(c) If he wants to go home.
(d) If he likes the park.
3. What is important about animals, according to Jerry?
(a) They listen to people.
(b) Someone with difficulty communicating can talk to animals.
(c) They are cute and cuddly.
(d) They do not talk back.
4. What should Peter do as Jerry continues with his story?
(a) Not listen.
(c) Join in when he feels the need to.
(d) He should only listen.
5. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
(a) Buys groceries.
(b) Manages to escape this woman.
(c) Cleans the landlady's apartment.
(d) Talks to the landlady.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the answer to #80 say that?
2. How does Jerry say that his mom died?
3. What does his father find and bring back?
4. What does Jerry do every once in awhile?
5. Then of what does Jerry plan to speak?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)