1. Where does the play take place?
(a) The New York Zoo
(b) The West Side
(c) Central Park
(d) Brooklyn Park
2. In what state does the play take place?
(c) New York
(d) Rhode Island
3. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
4. This character is in his early-forties and has a pressed and neat appearance:
5. What is Peter doing when Jerry approaches him?
(a) Eating lunch
(c) Reading a book
6. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
(a) In his car
(b) Outside his office
(c) On the grass
(d) On a park bench
7. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
(a) What his landlady is like
(b) What he did to a dog
(c) How he killed a man
(d) What he saw at the zoo
8. Where will Peter learn about this information in question 7?
(a) In the paper
(b) From a police officer
(c) From a friend
(d) On TV
This section contains 8,165 words
(approx. 28 pages at 300 words per page)