1. Where does the play take place?
(a) Brooklyn Park
(b) Central Park
(c) The West Side
(d) The New York Zoo
2. In what state does the play take place?
(a) Rhode Island
(d) New York
3. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
4. This character is in his early-forties and has a pressed and neat appearance:
5. What is Peter doing when Jerry approaches him?
(b) Eating lunch
(c) Reading a book
6. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
(a) On a park bench
(b) On the grass
(c) Outside his office
(d) In his car
7. What does Jerry tell Peter he will learn all about?
(a) What he saw at the zoo
(b) How he killed a man
(c) What he did to a dog
(d) What his landlady is like
8. Where will Peter learn about this information in question 7?
(a) On TV
(b) From a friend
(c) From a police officer
(d) In the paper
This section contains 8,165 words
(approx. 28 pages at 300 words per page)