* Two men are talking in Central Park in New York.
* Jerry is in his late-30s, Peter is in his early-40s.
* Jerry continues to interrupt Peter as he is reading his book.
* Jerry talks about something big that happened at the zoo.
* Jerry asks personal questions.
* Peter is an executive at a small textbook publishing house.
* They exchange information about where Peter lives.
* The play opens in the present day in Central Park in New York City, as two men begin to converse.
* Jerry, a man in his late thirties, walks into the park, finds Peter, a man in his early forties and begins to ask him questions about the zoo.
* The two men have never previously met, but obviously come from different worlds. Jerry, more unkempt, disheveled and rugged, seems out of place speaking with Peter, a reserved and classic-looking gentleman on a park...
This section contains 2,362 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)