|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shlemiel say he would rather do than hear his wife's scolding?
2. Where is the devil walking in the snow?
(a) The countryside.
(b) The riverbank.
(c) The city street.
(d) The forest.
3. What does David do before releasing the devil?
(a) Burns his tail.
(b) Brands his hide.
(c) Cure his hoof.
(d) Files down his claw.
4. Who convinces Yenta to sign the marriage contract?
(a) The Elders.
(b) Her sister.
5. What does Mrs. Shlemiel do when she hears her husband ate the Hanukkah treat?
(d) Throws something at her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the baby do while Shlemiel sleeps?
2. What do Shlemiel and his wife eat in his dream?
3. What does Shlemiel dream he is when he falls asleep after eating the Hanukkah treat?
4. What does Mrs. Shlemiel sell in the market?
5. What does David use to hurt the devil before releasing him?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)