|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first person to go looking for David's father?
(a) David's uncle.
(b) David's mother.
(d) David's brother.
2. How long has the snowstorm by David's house lasted?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 6 days.
3. What does Shmelkicha do when she sees why her daughters won't get out of bed?
(a) Cuts their hair.
(b) Calls for her husband.
(c) Call for the Elders of Chelm.
(d) Covers them with a blanket.
4. How is the baby injured after the rooster gets out of the house?
(a) He breaks a toe.
(b) He cuts his hand.
(c) He bumps his head.
(d) He scratches his face.
5. How does the rooster get out of the house?
(a) It sneaks out when Shlemiel opens the door.
(b) It flies out the window.
(c) It scratches open the door.
(d) It digs a hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes up Shlemiel after he eats the Hanukkah treat?
2. What is the last gift Yenta gives Lemel?
3. Where was David's father?
4. What does David threaten to do if the devil does not do what David asks?
5. Why does Shlemiel decide to eat the Hanukkah treat?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)