|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Grandmother use to describe the children in her story?
2. What creatures appear as the strange man spins around in the house?
3. What is Grandmother's name?
4. What is the coat made of that belonged to the strange man in Grandmother's tale?
(a) Fox fur.
(c) Bear hide.
(d) Wolf fur.
5. What is Lekisch's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the orphan girl?
2. How does the strange man in "Grandmother's Tale" entertain the children in the house?
3. What do Atzel and the orphan girl pretend to be when they were children?
4. What does strange man do when the children realize who he is?
5. What does the doctor tell Atzel he will receive when he starts curing Atzel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the rhyme at the end of "Grandmother's Tale"?
2. What did the strange man who appeared in "Grandmother's Tale" look like?
3. Why did the children keep playing with the strange man after they noticed something strange happening?
4. What did the strange man do after the children realized who he really was?
5. How do the Elders decide to tell the people not to trample the snow?
6. What does Atzel do the minute he is released from paradise?
7. What came into the house as the strange man called out after his real identity was revealed?
8. Why did someone think the moon fell in a barrel?
9. Who is invited as a special guest to Atzel's wedding and why?
10. What happened to show the children who the strange man really was?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)