1. How are Atzel and the older man in the first story related?
(a) Atzel is his grandson.
(b) Atzel is his son.
(c) Atzel is his cousin.
(d) Atzel is his nephew.
2. What is the name of the older man in the first story?
3. What is the name of the orphan girl?
4. Why does the orphan girl come to live with Atzel?
(a) Her parents died.
(b) She is his cousin.
(c) She is traveling through town.
(d) She is hired as a housekeeper.
5. What do Atzel and the orphan girl pretend to be when they were children?
6. What color is Atzel's hair?
7. What color are Atzel's eyes?
8. What color is the orphan girl's hair?
9. What color are the orphan girl's eyes?
This section contains 3,647 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)