Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was taking Nedo's leaving the worst?
2. What did Zika bring Filipovic on September 5, 1993?
3. What city did Filipovic visit in December of 1993?
4. Who opened the bottle of champagne to celebrate the New Year?
5. What Haris and Enes make a grave out of?
Essay Topic 1
Filipovic describes the war in her diary using capital letters to describe the feelings he had on May 13 and 27 and June 29 and December 28 of 1992.
Part 1) Why did Filipovic use capital letters in some of her journal entry?
Part 2) What words did she use to describe the events?
Part 3) Why do you believe Filipovic chose the words she used?
Essay Topic 2
Filipovic was able to escape Sarajevo and move to Paris. Filipovic described the city of Paris as she saw it outside the airplane window. Compare the cities of Sarajevo and Paris.
Essay Topic 3
Zlata Filipovic lived a normal life previous to the war in Bosnia. Filipovic's life changed when the first bullets and shells were fired. Compare Filipovic's pre-war life and her life during the war.
This section contains 1,279 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)