|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Janine, a journalist from a Canadian TV crew bring Filipovic in gym class?
(a) A pepsi.
(b) An orange.
(c) An apple.
(d) Two chocolate bars.
2. Who was the French Defense Minister in December of 1993?
(a) Francois Leonard.
(b) Guy de Battista.
(c) Francois Leotard.
(d) Jean-Christophe Rufin.
3. What letter is overused in the Bosnian language dictionary?
4. Who did Filipovic receive a letter from on February 25, 1993?
(b) Keka and Neda.
(c) Mirna and Matea.
(d) Grandma and Grandad.
5. How did Filipovic feel on May 31, 1993?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Filipovic leave her sled?
2. Who was sick and in the hospital with jaundice on August 21, 1993?
3. In August of 1993, where was Nedo?
4. According to a letter from Oga, where were all the houses looted?
5. Where was Filipovic after Samra's wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Auntie Radmila often surprise Filipovic with?
2. What did Filipovic say the "lunatics in the hills" had stolen?
3. Why was Kenan hospitalized on August 21, 1993?
4. What did Nedo do in Split?
5. How did Filipovic describe Paris in December of 1993?
6. What did Filipovic do at her first music lesson since March on December 28, 1992?
7. Describe Christmas 1992 at Auntie Radmila's.
8. What did Oga say in a letter about the houses in Jahorina?
9. What did Filipovic think about the "conditional acceptance of the Geneva agreement"?
10. What was one of the problems facing Sarajevo authorities in keeping the electricity on in August of 1993?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)