|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization was Gordana Trebinjac from?
(b) The Red Cross.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) International Peace Center.
2. What significant event took place on September 27, 1993?
(a) The G8 Summit.
(b) The end of the war.
(c) The Assembly of Bosnian Intellectuals.
(d) A session of B-H parliament.
3. What did Filipovic get on May 20, 1993?
(a) A haircut.
(b) A new book.
(c) A job.
(d) A chocolate bar.
4. Who taught history and geography in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
5. Who was the class mistress in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
(d) Zlata Grabovac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country was Nedo's girlfriend from?
2. What school subject did Filipovic have to study that made her unhappy?
3. How many suitcases did Filipovic pack to take with her when she left Sarajevo?
4. What did Zika bring Filipovic on September 5, 1993?
5. Where was Julio Fuentos from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Nedo's goodbye according to Filipovic.
2. Describe the changes that took place as Filipovic started seventh grade.
3. Why did Filipovic visit Martina and Matea's room on April 19, 1993?
4. What did Filipovic think about the "conditional acceptance of the Geneva agreement"?
5. How did Filipovic feel about school in September 1993?
6. What illustration or story did Filipovic share at the promotion of her diary at Cafe Jez?
7. With the ringing in of the New Year, explain what the people of Sarajevo wanted in 1993?
8. Explain Filipovic's feelings of sorrow and joy as she left Sarajevo.
9. Describe the shelling that took place on May 31, 1993.
10. What did Filipovic say the "lunatics in the hills" had stolen?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)