|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zika bring Filipovic on September 5, 1993?
(a) A peach.
(b) A cherry.
(c) An apple.
(d) An orange.
2. What letter is overused in the Bosnian language dictionary?
3. Who took Filipovic's picture standing next to the UNPROFOR building?
4. What Haris and Enes make a grave out of?
5. In January of 1993, what room did the Filipovic's live in?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The living room facing the hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. In August of 1993, where was Nedo?
2. Who died on April 25, 1993?
3. How was a man wounded on the bridge on September 4, 1993?
4. How long did Filipovic spend in the shower/bathtub when arriving at the hotel?
5. How did Filipovic feel on May 31, 1993?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Filipovic think about the "conditional acceptance of the Geneva agreement"?
2. Explain Filipovic's father's condition after cutting wood on January 8, 1993.
3. Why did Filipovich stop writing in her diary about the war and shooting?
4. Describe the shelling that took place on May 31, 1993.
5. What illustration or story did Filipovic share at the promotion of her diary at Cafe Jez?
6. What groups of people were involved in the politics of Bosnia?
7. What did Filipovic say the "lunatics in the hills" had stolen?
8. What did Filipovic say about the homeless in Sarajevo in April of 1993?
9. What did Auntie Radmila often surprise Filipovic with?
10. What did Filipovic do at her first music lesson since March on December 28, 1992?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)