|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Filipovic's American pen pal?
2. What did Melica give Filipovic's family for a New Year's present?
(b) A jar of pickled carrots.
3. Who taught history and geography in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
4. Who was known as the goddess of biology in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
5. Who was the French Defense Minister in December of 1993?
(a) Francois Leotard.
(b) Jean-Christophe Rufin.
(c) Guy de Battista.
(d) Francois Leonard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea did the plane fly over as it left Bosnia and Herzegovina?
2. According to Filipovic, what was an "ash heap" in her entry dated December 25, 1992?
3. Where was Paul "the journalist" leaving for on September 8, 1993?
4. What did Filipovic's friends and family nickname the sniper?
5. How much weight had Filipovic's father lost since the war started?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)