|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died on April 25, 1993?
2. What city did Filipovic visit in December of 1993?
3. On March 27, 1993, Filipovic had two journalists visit her. Which country were they from?
(b) United States.
4. Who took Filipovic's picture standing next to the UNPROFOR building?
5. How many shells fell from 4:30 until later in the day on October 17, 1993?
(a) 500 shells.
(b) 590 shells.
(c) 800 shells.
(d) 600 shells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news crew filmed Filipovic as "person of the week" on July 23, 1993?
2. Why was July 17, 1993 a significant day to Filipovic?
3. What did Melica give Filipovic's family for a New Year's present?
4. Why did Filipovic refer to Sarajevo as?
5. Who was the class mistress in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Kenan hospitalized on August 21, 1993?
2. Filipovic remembered the horrible shelling that took place on May 2, 1992. Describe what she remembered from that horrible day.
3. How did Filipovic feel about school in September 1993?
4. Describe what the war destroyed according to Filipovic on March 15, 1993.
5. What groups of people were involved in the politics of Bosnia?
6. Describe Christmas 1992 at Auntie Radmila's.
7. What was one of the problems facing Sarajevo authorities in keeping the electricity on in August of 1993?
8. How did Filipovic describe Paris in December of 1993?
9. What illustration or story did Filipovic share at the promotion of her diary at Cafe Jez?
10. Describe the shelling that took place on May 31, 1993.
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)