|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Nedo and his girlfriend on May 25, 1993?
2. Where was a historic meeting going on hoping to bring peace?
(a) The UN headquarters.
(b) Zetra Hall.
(c) The downtown community center.
(d) Sarajevo airport.
3. What did Filipovic's friends and family nickname the sniper?
4. What TV crew came to see how Filipovic's family handled the October 17th shelling?
(a) Le Figaro.
(c) The Canadian TV crew.
(d) ABC news.
5. Who died on April 25, 1993?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who started working for UNPROFOR in March of 1993?
2. According to a letter from Oga, where were all the houses looted?
3. Who was the class mistress in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
4. How long did Filipovic spend in the shower/bathtub when arriving at the hotel?
5. Where did Filipovic leave her sled?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Christmas 1992 at Auntie Radmila's.
2. How did Filipovic describe Paris in December of 1993?
3. What was one of the problems facing Sarajevo authorities in keeping the electricity on in August of 1993?
4. Why did Filipovich stop writing in her diary about the war and shooting?
5. Why was Kenan hospitalized on August 21, 1993?
6. Describe what the war destroyed according to Filipovic on March 15, 1993.
7. Explain Filipovic's father's condition after cutting wood on January 8, 1993.
8. What two pieces of bad news did Filipovic reveal on June 26, 1993?
9. How did Filipovic feel about school in September 1993?
10. Why was Filipovic concerned about going back to school in March of 1993?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)