|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Filipovic receive a letter from on February 25, 1993?
(b) Mirna and Matea.
(c) Keka and Neda.
(d) Grandma and Grandad.
2. Who did Filipovic say wanted to destroy them?
3. What did Filipovic get on May 20, 1993?
(a) A chocolate bar.
(b) A haircut.
(c) A new book.
(d) A job.
4. Whose birthday was celebrated on June 1, 1993?
5. Who died on April 25, 1993?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Janine, a journalist from a Canadian TV crew bring Filipovic in gym class?
2. Where did Filipovic leave her sled?
3. Which state was Filipovic's pen pal from?
4. Why were the children pushing and fighting on December 25, 1992?
5. What TV crew came to see how Filipovic's family handled the October 17th shelling?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two pieces of bad news did Filipovic reveal on June 26, 1993?
2. Describe Nedo's goodbye according to Filipovic.
3. Describe what the war destroyed according to Filipovic on March 15, 1993.
4. Why was Filipovic concerned about going back to school in March of 1993?
5. Describe the shelling that took place on May 31, 1993.
6. What was Filipovic's life like on June 22, 1993?
7. Explain Filipovic's feelings of sorrow and joy as she left Sarajevo.
8. Why did Filipovic visit Martina and Matea's room on April 19, 1993?
9. What groups of people were involved in the politics of Bosnia?
10. How did Filipovic describe Paris in December of 1993?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)