|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was sick and in the hospital with jaundice on August 21, 1993?
2. Who was waiting for Filipovic at the TF1 building in December of 1993?
3. What was the name of Filipovic's American pen pal?
4. Who died on April 8, 1993?
5. Who did Filipovic receive a letter from on February 25, 1993?
(a) Keka and Neda.
(c) Mirna and Matea.
(d) Grandma and Grandad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city were the "three warring sides" attempting to reach an agreement?
2. What city did Filipovic visit in December of 1993?
3. Who started working for UNPROFOR in March of 1993?
4. Where was a historic meeting going on hoping to bring peace?
5. Who was known as the goddess of biology in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Filipovic's life like on June 22, 1993?
2. What did Oga say in a letter about the houses in Jahorina?
3. Explain Filipovic's father's condition after cutting wood on January 8, 1993.
4. What did Filipovic say about the homeless in Sarajevo in April of 1993?
5. Why did Filipovic visit Martina and Matea's room on April 19, 1993?
6. Describe the changes that took place as Filipovic started seventh grade.
7. Describe the shelling that took place on May 31, 1993.
8. What did Nedo do in Split?
9. How did Filipovic describe Paris in December of 1993?
10. What two pieces of bad news did Filipovic reveal on June 26, 1993?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)