|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On March 27, 1993, Filipovic had two journalists visit her. Which country were they from?
(c) United States.
2. What city was in flames and being bombarded by constant shelling on December 4, 1992?
3. In August of 1993, where was Nedo?
4. Who was waiting for Filipovic at the TF1 building in December of 1993?
5. According to UNPROFOR, how many shells fell on May 31, 1993?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Filipovic say wanted to destroy them?
2. Which state was Filipovic's pen pal from?
3. Filipovic said that what "are the greatest treasure, the greatest friend one has"?
4. Who was Filipovic's language teacher in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
5. What color was the puppy that came to Alma and Dado's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what the war destroyed according to Filipovic on March 15, 1993.
2. What was Filipovic's life like on June 22, 1993?
3. Describe the shelling that took place on May 31, 1993.
4. What groups of people were involved in the politics of Bosnia?
5. What did Oga say in a letter about the houses in Jahorina?
6. What illustration or story did Filipovic share at the promotion of her diary at Cafe Jez?
7. Why was Filipovic concerned about going back to school in March of 1993?
8. Why was Kenan hospitalized on August 21, 1993?
9. Why did Filipovich stop writing in her diary about the war and shooting?
10. Describe Nedo's goodbye according to Filipovic.
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)