|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opened the bottle of champagne to celebrate the New Year?
2. Where was Filipovic after Samra's wedding?
(a) The UN headquarters.
(b) The Premier.
(c) The park.
(d) The marketplace.
3. Where did Auntie Ivanka receive a package from?
4. Who was killed on January 9, 1993?
(c) Vice Premier Hakija Turajlic.
5. What was the name of Filipovic's American pen pal?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Filipovic's entry on September 17, 1993, how many people have died since the beginning of the war?
2. How many suitcases did Filipovic pack to take with her when she left Sarajevo?
3. Who was waiting for Filipovic at the TF1 building in December of 1993?
4. Filipovic said that what "are the greatest treasure, the greatest friend one has"?
5. How did Filipovic feel about music lessons?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what the war destroyed according to Filipovic on March 15, 1993.
2. What did Nedo do in Split?
3. What was constant in the minds of Mikica and Daco in December of 1992?
4. Describe Nedo's goodbye according to Filipovic.
5. Describe what Filipovic observed as she rode to the airport?
6. What did Filipovic do at her first music lesson since March on December 28, 1992?
7. How did Filipovic feel about school in September 1993?
8. Describe the shelling that took place on May 31, 1993.
9. What was Filipovic's life like on June 22, 1993?
10. What did Filipovic say about the homeless in Sarajevo in April of 1993?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)