|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was waiting for Filipovic at the TF1 building in December of 1993?
2. Who did Filipovic say wanted to destroy them?
3. How long did Filipovic spend in the shower/bathtub when arriving at the hotel?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
4. What food did Filipovic cook for Cicko but he wouldn't touch?
5. Why was July 17, 1993 a significant day to Filipovic?
(a) It was Promotion Day for her diary that was published.
(b) She won the lottery.
(c) It was her birthday.
(d) It was graduation day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school subject did Filipovic have to study that made her unhappy?
2. Where were Nedo and his girlfriend on May 25, 1993?
3. Who took Filipovic's picture standing next to the UNPROFOR building?
4. Where was Julio Fuentos from?
5. What was in the flowerpot that Auntie Radmila brought Filipovic in July 1993?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Filipovic think about the "conditional acceptance of the Geneva agreement"?
2. Why did Filipovich stop writing in her diary about the war and shooting?
3. Why was Filipovic concerned about going back to school in March of 1993?
4. Filipovic remembered the horrible shelling that took place on May 2, 1992. Describe what she remembered from that horrible day.
5. Describe what the war destroyed according to Filipovic on March 15, 1993.
6. Explain Filipovic's father's condition after cutting wood on January 8, 1993.
7. What did Filipovic say the "lunatics in the hills" had stolen?
8. Describe the shelling that took place on May 31, 1993.
9. What illustration or story did Filipovic share at the promotion of her diary at Cafe Jez?
10. Explain Filipovic's feelings of sorrow and joy as she left Sarajevo.
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)