|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization was Gordana Trebinjac from?
(b) The Red Cross.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) International Peace Center.
2. What did Filipovic get on May 20, 1993?
(a) A chocolate bar.
(b) A haircut.
(c) A new book.
(d) A job.
3. Filipovic said that what "are the greatest treasure, the greatest friend one has"?
4. What grade was Filipovic starting in September of 1993?
(a) Seventh grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Eighth grade.
5. What did Filipovic's friends and family nickname the sniper?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Filipovic wish Mikica a happy birthday?
2. According to Filipovic's entry on September 17, 1993, how many people have died since the beginning of the war?
3. Who did Filipovic say wanted to destroy them?
4. Where were Mommy and Aunite Ivanka going to see about a Slovenian convoy?
5. What city fared the worst due to the shelling on October 17, 1993?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Auntie Radmila often surprise Filipovic with?
2. What did Filipovic do at her first music lesson since March on December 28, 1992?
3. Describe the shelling that took place on May 31, 1993.
4. Explain Filipovic's father's condition after cutting wood on January 8, 1993.
5. What did Filipovic think about the "conditional acceptance of the Geneva agreement"?
6. Why was Kenan hospitalized on August 21, 1993?
7. Describe Christmas 1992 at Auntie Radmila's.
8. Why did Filipovich stop writing in her diary about the war and shooting?
9. How did Filipovic describe Paris in December of 1993?
10. What did Filipovic say about the homeless in Sarajevo in April of 1993?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)