|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Filipovic's American pen pal?
2. What did Filipovic injure going down the stairs at the Bobars?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her wrist.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her hand.
3. What did Filipovic draw a heart with on February 25. 1993?
(b) Colored pencils
(c) Colored magic markers.
4. How did Filipovic feel on May 31, 1993?
5. What Haris and Enes make a grave out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was July 17, 1993 a significant day to Filipovic?
2. Where was a historic meeting going on hoping to bring peace?
3. Filipovic said that what "are the greatest treasure, the greatest friend one has"?
4. According to Filipovic, what was an "ash heap" in her entry dated December 25, 1992?
5. According to a letter from Oga, where were all the houses looted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two pieces of bad news did Filipovic reveal on June 26, 1993?
2. What was constant in the minds of Mikica and Daco in December of 1992?
3. What were the "kids" doing at a meeting on August 21, 1993?
4. Explain Filipovic's feelings of sorrow and joy as she left Sarajevo.
5. What did Filipovic do at her first music lesson since March on December 28, 1992?
6. With the ringing in of the New Year, explain what the people of Sarajevo wanted in 1993?
7. Why was Filipovic concerned about going back to school in March of 1993?
8. Describe Christmas 1992 at Auntie Radmila's.
9. What did Auntie Radmila often surprise Filipovic with?
10. How did Filipovic feel about school in September 1993?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)