|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade was Filipovic starting in September of 1993?
(a) Eighth grade.
(b) Seventh grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Fifth grade.
2. What did Mirna get on her piano exam?
3. Who was known as the goddess of biology in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
4. What color was the puppy that came to Alma and Dado's?
5. Who did Filipovic say wanted to destroy them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stayed at the house with Filipovic when her mom went to get water on January 1, 1993?
2. How long did Filipovic spend in the shower/bathtub when arriving at the hotel?
3. Who was Filipovic's language teacher in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
4. What news crew filmed Filipovic as "person of the week" on July 23, 1993?
5. What TV crew came to see how Filipovic's family handled the October 17th shelling?
Short Essay Questions
1. What groups of people were involved in the politics of Bosnia?
2. With the ringing in of the New Year, explain what the people of Sarajevo wanted in 1993?
3. What was constant in the minds of Mikica and Daco in December of 1992?
4. What was Filipovic's life like on June 22, 1993?
5. Describe what the war destroyed according to Filipovic on March 15, 1993.
6. What illustration or story did Filipovic share at the promotion of her diary at Cafe Jez?
7. Why did Filipovich stop writing in her diary about the war and shooting?
8. What did Filipovic think about the "conditional acceptance of the Geneva agreement"?
9. What did Oga say in a letter about the houses in Jahorina?
10. Describe what Filipovic observed as she rode to the airport?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)