|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Filipovic, what was an "ash heap" in her entry dated December 25, 1992?
(a) The old tobacco plant.
(b) The post office.
(c) the UNIS building.
(d) The school.
2. Who was taking Nedo's leaving the worst?
(c) Auntie Boda.
3. What school subject did Filipovic have to study that made her unhappy?
4. How old did Filipovic turn in December of 1993?
5. How long did Filipovic spend in the shower/bathtub when arriving at the hotel?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Filipovic after Samra's wedding?
2. What did Filipovic injure going down the stairs at the Bobars?
3. What country was Nedo's girlfriend from?
4. Who taught physics in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
5. According to Filipovic's entry on September 17, 1993, how many people have died since the beginning of the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Filipovic visit Martina and Matea's room on April 19, 1993?
2. What did Filipovic do at her first music lesson since March on December 28, 1992?
3. What did Filipovic think about the "conditional acceptance of the Geneva agreement"?
4. What did Auntie Radmila often surprise Filipovic with?
5. Describe what Filipovic observed as she rode to the airport?
6. Explain Filipovic's feelings of sorrow and joy as she left Sarajevo.
7. Describe Nedo's goodbye according to Filipovic.
8. What groups of people were involved in the politics of Bosnia?
9. Filipovic remembered the horrible shelling that took place on May 2, 1992. Describe what she remembered from that horrible day.
10. What two pieces of bad news did Filipovic reveal on June 26, 1993?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)