|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was sick and in the hospital with jaundice on August 21, 1993?
2. Where was a historic meeting going on hoping to bring peace?
(a) Sarajevo airport.
(b) The downtown community center.
(c) The UN headquarters.
(d) Zetra Hall.
3. What year was Filipovic in music school on December 28, 1992?
4. Where were Mommy and Aunite Ivanka going to see about a Slovenian convoy?
(a) The marketplace.
(b) The Holiday Inn.
(c) The bombed out post office.
(d) The UN headquarters.
5. What significant event took place on September 27, 1993?
(a) The end of the war.
(b) The G8 Summit.
(c) The Assembly of Bosnian Intellectuals.
(d) A session of B-H parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much weight had Filipovic's father lost since the war started?
2. Why were the children pushing and fighting on December 25, 1992?
3. Who was seriously ill and hospitalized in March of 1993?
4. Where was Paul "the journalist" leaving for on September 8, 1993?
5. What did Zika bring Filipovic on September 5, 1993?
Short Essay Questions
1. Filipovic remembered the horrible shelling that took place on May 2, 1992. Describe what she remembered from that horrible day.
2. What did Nedo do in Split?
3. Describe Nedo's goodbye according to Filipovic.
4. What two pieces of bad news did Filipovic reveal on June 26, 1993?
5. What was constant in the minds of Mikica and Daco in December of 1992?
6. How did Filipovic describe Paris in December of 1993?
7. What was Filipovic's life like on June 22, 1993?
8. With the ringing in of the New Year, explain what the people of Sarajevo wanted in 1993?
9. Why did Filipovic visit Martina and Matea's room on April 19, 1993?
10. Why was Kenan hospitalized on August 21, 1993?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)