|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Ziga, Meho, and Becir?
(a) Ziga, Meho, and Becir were kidnapped.
(b) Ziga, Meho, and Becir were relocated to Italy.
(c) Ziga, Meho, and Becir were killed.
(d) Ziga, Meho, and Becir escaped to France.
2. What was the significance of March 8th when the art teacher brought in a picture?
(a) National Peace Day.
(b) Artists Rememberance Day.
(c) National Art Day.
(d) Women's Day.
3. On May 29, 1992, what fell on the house across the way?
(a) A brick that someone threw.
(b) A shell.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A ball someone threw.
4. What day of the week did Mirna plan on visiting at Filipovic's house?
5. How did Filipovich walk through the streets of Sarajevo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What boutique was best known for knick-knacks?
2. What were the only days when neighbors relaxed, spent time together, and cheered up?
3. Who was a refugee from Grbavica and left everything behind?
4. What group did Zlata get moved up to in tennis?
5. What kind of pictures did Filipovic paste in a notebook?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did schools finish the year in May of 1992?
2. Who was the war hardest on according to Auntie Ivanka?
3. Why was Filipovic's mother upset on May 13, 1992?
4. Why was Filipovic upset on October 19, 1991?
5. How did Filipovic describe her life on June 29, 1992?
6. How did Filipovic think people in the streets reacted to being in a war zone?
7. How were Filipovic's mother and father trying to reach Srdjan, who was stranded in Dubrovnik?
8. Describe Filipovic's responsibilities during her mother's illness in February of 1992.
9. How did the Filipovics find their apartment when a shell fell nearby?
10. What did a UN Humanitarian Aid package contain?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)