|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury did Filipovic's dad suffer due to carrying heavy amounts of water?
(a) A sprained wrist.
(b) A sprained ankle.
(c) A hernia.
(d) A heart attack.
2. What did Filipovich treat herself to on July 2, 1992?
(c) Ice Cream.
3. What was Filipovic's class going to attend at Skenderija Hall?
(a) A rock concert.
(b) A classical music concert.
(c) A hockey game.
(d) An iceskating performance.
4. Which music group was number one on the Dial MTV program in January of 1992?
(a) Pet Shop Boys.
(b) New Kids on the Block.
(c) Guns 'n' Roses.
5. What was the significance of March 8th when the art teacher brought in a picture?
(a) National Art Day.
(b) Artists Rememberance Day.
(c) National Peace Day.
(d) Women's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did Mirna plan on visiting at Filipovic's house?
2. Who moved to the Zvijezda tower blocks on October 26, 1992?
3. According to Filipovich's October 27, 1992 entry, where might Maja and Bojana be going?
4. Who gave Filipovich a polkadot cap and gloves as a New Year's present?
5. What book was Filipovich reading at 11:10 at night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Filipovic and her friends spend their holidays?
2. Describe Filipovic's grandparents reaction to see her four months after the war started.
3. Describe what Filipovic observed as she rode to the airport?
4. Describe Christmas 1992 at Auntie Radmila's.
5. Why was Filipovic concerned about going back to school in March of 1993?
6. What were Filipovic's feelings on summer school in August of 1992?
7. What did Filipovic discuss as she walked across the bridge and around the post office on September 20, 1992?
8. Why was Filipovic sad on November 25, 1992?
9. What were Filipovic's feelings on politics?
10. Why was Filipovic upset on October 19, 1991?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)