|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Filipovich walk through the streets of Sarajevo?
2. On June 5, 1992, what was becoming a big problem in Sarajevo?
3. What Muslim religious holiday is celebrated on April 4th?
(c) Feast of the Unleavened.
4. What entered the Bobars' sitting room on August 4, 1992?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A shell.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A soldier from the UN.
5. How did Zlata's family find out Srdjan was alive?
(a) Ham radio.
(d) A soldier told them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Filipovic's father power the radio after the battery died?
2. Where did Filipovich spend most days in July 1992?
3. What was Filipovich's nickname?
4. Why did Filipovic's father run across the bridge to get?
5. On July 5, 1992, what did Filipovic wish she could do but was unable to because it was in the "dangerous room"?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Filipovic's entry dated October 4, 1992, describe Mirna.
2. What did Filipovic discuss as she walked across the bridge and around the post office on September 20, 1992?
3. Describe Filipovic's responsibilities during her mother's illness in February of 1992.
4. How did schools finish the year in May of 1992?
5. How did Filipovic think people in the streets reacted to being in a war zone?
6. What did Filipovic and her friends do when they visited Jahorina?
7. Describe Filipovic's Christmas in December of 1991.
8. What happened at the park on May 7, 1992?
9. What were Filipovic's feelings on politics?
10. What were Filipovic's feelings on summer school in August of 1992?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)