|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Filipovich's October 27, 1992 entry, where might Maja and Bojana be going?
2. What was the significance of March 8th when the art teacher brought in a picture?
(a) Artists Rememberance Day.
(b) National Peace Day.
(c) Women's Day.
(d) National Art Day.
3. Who cut Filipovich's hair since all the hairdresser's shops were closed?
(c) Her neighbor Alma.
4. Who gave Filipovich a polkadot cap and gloves as a New Year's present?
(b) Her mommy.
(c) Her daddy.
5. Which side of the Filipovic's house was dangerous?
(a) The side of the house that faces the cellar.
(b) The side of the house facing the neighbor.
(c) The side of the house that faces the city.
(d) The side of the house that faces the hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. On November 13, 1992, what time was the convoy leaving?
2. What was Filipovich's nickname?
3. Which section of town was being shelled in April 1992?
4. What Muslim religious holiday is celebrated on April 4th?
5. Who did Filipovich give a necklace and bracelet to for her eighteenth birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Filipovic's mother upset on May 13, 1992?
2. Describe Filipovic's Christmas in December of 1991.
3. Why did Filipovic's father come back from Zenica upset?
4. Describe Filipovic's feelings on the war after Mladjo was killed?
5. Why was Filipovic sad on November 25, 1992?
6. How did schools finish the year in May of 1992?
7. What did Melica say she heard at the hairdresser's?
8. Describe Filipovic's parents property in Crnotina.
9. What happened at the park on May 7, 1992?
10. Where did Filipovic and her friends spend their holidays?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)