|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group did Zlata get moved up to in tennis?
(a) The older group.
(b) The girls group.
(c) The teen group.
(d) The boys group.
2. What did Zlata's dad wait hours in line for and sometimes at night receive?
(d) His paycheck.
3. Which music group was number one on the Dial MTV program in January of 1992?
(a) Guns 'n' Roses.
(c) Pet Shop Boys.
(d) New Kids on the Block.
4. Who was the General of the Yugoslav Army?
(a) General Kukanjac.
(b) General Tito.
(c) General Grebo.
(d) General Milic.
5. On June 5, 1992, what was becoming a big problem in Sarajevo?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Filipovic's father stand in line for a UN Humanitarian package?
2. How did Martina and Matea travel to Krsko?
3. What entered the Bobars' sitting room on August 4, 1992?
4. What did Filipovich's father find in the attic?
5. Who went to a Guns and Roses concert in Budapest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Filipovic think people in the streets reacted to being in a war zone?
2. What was "war" according to Filipovic?
3. What were Filipovic's feelings on summer school in August of 1992?
4. What did Melica say she heard at the hairdresser's?
5. Describe Filipovic's Christmas in December of 1991.
6. Describe the violence in Sarajevo as described by Filipovic in March of 1992.
7. What did a UN Humanitarian Aid package contain?
8. What did Filipovic and her friends do when they visited Jahorina?
9. Describe Filipovic's responsibilities during her mother's illness in February of 1992.
10. Why was Filipovic upset on October 19, 1991?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)