|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did mommy's Braco go?
2. What kept Filipovich company even though it was in the "dangerous room"?
(a) The radio.
(b) The notes from the piano.
(c) The television.
(d) The view of the mountains.
3. On June 5, 1992, what was becoming a big problem in Sarajevo?
4. What was Filipovic's uncle's injury?
(a) He was wounded in the leg.
(b) He was shot in the head.
(c) He had shrapnel in his chest.
(d) He was wounded in the arm.
5. What great symbol in Sarajevo burned up despite firefighters' effort to save it?
(a) Zetra Hall.
(b) The UN headquarters.
(c) Filipovic's school.
(d) The Capitol building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Filipovic's parents buy in large amounts once the gunfire stopped?
2. What was the significance of March 8th when the art teacher brought in a picture?
3. What did Filipovic name her diary?
4. What did Filipovich and her family put over the windows after they were blown out by a shell that exploded near the house?
5. What reserve unit did Zlata's father belong to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Filipovic's parents property in Crnotina.
2. What did Filipovic discuss as she walked across the bridge and around the post office on September 20, 1992?
3. How did schools finish the year in May of 1992?
4. Why was Filipovic's mother upset on May 13, 1992?
5. Who was the war hardest on according to Auntie Ivanka?
6. What did Filipovic think about the kitten Cici?
7. Where did Filipovic and her friends spend their holidays?
8. Describe the violence in Sarajevo as described by Filipovic in March of 1992.
9. Describe Filipovic's feelings on the war after Mladjo was killed?
10. What did Filipovic and her friends do when they visited Jahorina?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)