|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was going to publish Filipovich's diary?
(a) An American Publisher.
(b) The Red Cross.
(d) The Salvation Army.
2. What was the name of the street that had to shells explode in on May 27th, 1992?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Tito Street.
(c) Dubrovnik Ave.
(d) Vaso Miskin Street.
3. What was Silva Rizvanbegovic's occupation?
(a) She was on the police force.
(b) She was a laywer.
(c) She was a boutique owner.
(d) She was a doctor.
4. What color of berets were the men wearing at the UN peace force command?
5. What did Filipovic's parents buy in large amounts once the gunfire stopped?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Filipovich's nickname?
2. Who gave Filipovich a polkadot cap and gloves as a New Year's present?
3. Who was a well-known newscaster and one of the founders of the YUTEL television station?
4. What movie did Filipovich's class go see at the cinema?
5. What was the city of Sarajevo full of on March 2, 1992?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Filipovic's parents property in Crnotina.
2. What were Filipovic's feelings on summer school in August of 1992?
3. How did FIlipovic and her father react when the marketplace was shelled and Filipovic's mother was nearby?
4. How did Filipovic describe her life on June 29, 1992?
5. Why was Filipovic upset on October 19, 1991?
6. Why was Filipovic's mother upset on May 13, 1992?
7. Why did Filipovic want to see Mirna on May 13?
8. Describe Filipovic's feelings on the war after Mladjo was killed?
9. According to Filipovic's entry dated October 4, 1992, describe Mirna.
10. How did Filipovic think people in the streets reacted to being in a war zone?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)