|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Filipovic and her friends do at "Boza's Trail"?
(b) Ice hockey.
(d) Ice skating.
2. Where was the 150 year old house that Zlata's mom and dad restored?
3. According to Filipovich's October 27, 1992 entry, where might Maja and Bojana be going?
4. Who did Filipovich give a necklace and bracelet to for her eighteenth birthday?
5. What did "RFI" stand for?
(a) Radio French Incorporated.
(b) Radio France Internationale.
(c) Random Free Icecream.
(d) Redeem France Incorporated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mirna show Filipovich when she visited her house on October 14, 1992?
2. Who was a refugee from Grbavica and left everything behind?
3. How many days did Zlata finally celebrate her eleventh birthday?
4. What did Filipovic name her diary?
5. Which section of town was being shelled in April 1992?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Filipovic's Christmas in December of 1991.
2. Why did Filipovic visit Martina and Matea's room on April 19, 1993?
3. Describe the changes that took place as Filipovic started seventh grade.
4. What was "war" according to Filipovic?
5. What groups of people were involved in the politics of Bosnia?
6. What illustration or story did Filipovic share at the promotion of her diary at Cafe Jez?
7. How did FIlipovic and her father react when the marketplace was shelled and Filipovic's mother was nearby?
8. Why did Filipovich stop writing in her diary about the war and shooting?
9. How did Filipovic feel about school in September 1993?
10. Describe life in the cellar during the shelling and shooting in Sarajevo.
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)