|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now that most of her closest friends moved away, who are Filipovic's best friends?
(a) Vanja and Andrej.
(b) Jaca and Dado.
(c) Bojana and Maja.
(d) Martina and Matea.
2. What boutique was best known for knick-knacks?
3. How did Filipovich walk through the streets of Sarajevo?
4. Why did Filipovic's father run across the bridge to get?
(b) Filipovic's Grandma and Granddad.
5. Who was President of the Soros Foundation in Sarajevo?
(a) Radovan Karadzic.
(b) Goran Milic.
(c) Zdravko Grebo.
(d) Marshal Tito.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did a shell fall on May 7, 1992?
2. What did Filipovich treat herself to on July 2, 1992?
3. What did Filipovic name her diary?
4. What did Filipovic's parents buy in large amounts once the gunfire stopped?
5. What was the significance of March 8th when the art teacher brought in a picture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Filipovic discuss as she walked across the bridge and around the post office on September 20, 1992?
2. How did Filipovic think people in the streets reacted to being in a war zone?
3. What were Filipovic's feelings on summer school in August of 1992?
4. Describe Filipovic's grandparents reaction to see her four months after the war started.
5. How did Filipovic describe her life on June 29, 1992?
6. What happened at the park on May 7, 1992?
7. How did the Filipovics find their apartment when a shell fell nearby?
8. Describe Filipovic's responsibilities during her mother's illness in February of 1992.
9. How did schools finish the year in May of 1992?
10. Describe Filipovic's feelings on the war after Mladjo was killed?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)