|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who moved to the Zvijezda tower blocks on October 26, 1992?
(a) Lalo's family.
(b) Mirna's family.
(c) Zoka's family.
(d) Nedo's family.
2. In April of 1992, what town did Filipovic's dad return from where he was upset?
3. What was "our life" according to Filipovich on August 5, 1992?
(a) The city.
(b) The neighborhood.
(c) The war.
(d) The house.
4. What grade did Zlata enter in September 1991?
(a) Fifth grade.
(b) Eighth grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Third grade.
5. What was not the same since the war started according to Filipovich on September 20, 1992?
(a) The streets.
(b) The world.
(c) The houses.
(d) The people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group did Zlata get moved up to in tennis?
2. What happened to Filipovich's country home in Crnotina on June 18, 1992?
3. Who was going to publish Filipovich's diary?
4. Where was the 150 year old house that Zlata's mom and dad restored?
5. What is the "most beautiful mountain in the world" according to Zlata?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Filipovic upset on October 19, 1991?
2. How did the Filipovics find their apartment when a shell fell nearby?
3. What did Melica say she heard at the hairdresser's?
4. Describe life in the cellar during the shelling and shooting in Sarajevo.
5. Describe the violence in Sarajevo as described by Filipovic in March of 1992.
6. What did a UN Humanitarian Aid package contain?
7. What were Filipovic's feelings on summer school in August of 1992?
8. How did Filipovic describe her life on June 29, 1992?
9. Why was Filipovic's mother upset on May 13, 1992?
10. What happened at the park on May 7, 1992?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)