|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the street that had to shells explode in on May 27th, 1992?
(a) Dubrovnik Ave.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Tito Street.
(d) Vaso Miskin Street.
2. What kept Filipovich company even though it was in the "dangerous room"?
(a) The radio.
(b) The television.
(c) The notes from the piano.
(d) The view of the mountains.
3. On May 29, 1992, what fell on the house across the way?
(a) A shell.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A brick that someone threw.
(d) A ball someone threw.
4. What Muslim religious holiday is celebrated on April 4th?
(b) Feast of the Unleavened.
5. What sport did Filipovic and her friends do at "Boza's Trail"?
(a) Ice hockey.
(d) Ice skating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did Mirna plan on visiting at Filipovic's house?
2. Why was crossing the bridge so dangerous?
3. Which side of the Filipovic's house was dangerous?
4. Who took Filipovich to summer school?
5. On June 5, 1992, what was becoming a big problem in Sarajevo?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Filipovic think people in the streets reacted to being in a war zone?
2. What was "war" according to Filipovic?
3. Describe Filipovic's responsibilities during her mother's illness in February of 1992.
4. Who was the war hardest on according to Auntie Ivanka?
5. Describe Filipovic's parents property in Crnotina.
6. What were Filipovic's feelings on summer school in August of 1992?
7. How did FIlipovic and her father react when the marketplace was shelled and Filipovic's mother was nearby?
8. Why did Filipovic want to see Mirna on May 13?
9. Where did Filipovic and her friends spend their holidays?
10. Why was Filipovic sad on November 25, 1992?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)