|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Filipovich's October 27, 1992 entry, where might Maja and Bojana be going?
2. What movie did Filipovich's class go see at the cinema?
(a) My Brother Aleksa.
(b) The Call of the Wild.
(c) White Fang.
(d) Dances with Wolves.
3. What did Mirna show Filipovich when she visited her house on October 14, 1992?
(a) Fashion designs and her cat Cici.
(b) Her mom's photo album.
(c) Fashion designs and her dog Gule.
(d) The newest edition of Rolling Stone magazine.
4. Where did a shell fall on May 7, 1992?
(a) In Filipovic's house.
(b) The park in front of Filipovic's house.
(c) In Filipovic's yard.
(d) On the neighbor's house.
5. What was Filipovic's class going to attend at Skenderija Hall?
(a) A rock concert.
(b) An iceskating performance.
(c) A hockey game.
(d) A classical music concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Filipovic's father injure when cutting wood for the stove?
2. Which side of the Filipovic's house was dangerous?
3. On July 5, 1992, what did Filipovic wish she could do but was unable to because it was in the "dangerous room"?
4. Who was the General of the Yugoslav Army?
5. Where did mommy's Braco go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Filipovic want to see Mirna on May 13?
2. Describe Filipovic's parents property in Crnotina.
3. Why was Filipovic sad on November 25, 1992?
4. How did Filipovic think people in the streets reacted to being in a war zone?
5. According to Filipovic's entry dated October 4, 1992, describe Mirna.
6. Describe Filipovic's responsibilities during her mother's illness in February of 1992.
7. What did a UN Humanitarian Aid package contain?
8. Why was Filipovic's mother upset on May 13, 1992?
9. What did Filipovic discuss as she walked across the bridge and around the post office on September 20, 1992?
10. How did FIlipovic and her father react when the marketplace was shelled and Filipovic's mother was nearby?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)