|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went to a Guns and Roses concert in Budapest?
2. What building did Filipovic's dad take a picture of as it was burning?
(a) The school.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The post office.
(d) The church.
3. Where did mommy's Braco go?
4. What entered the Bobars' sitting room on August 4, 1992?
(a) A shell.
(b) A soldier from the UN.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A mouse.
5. What boutique was best known for knick-knacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Filipovich's country home in Crnotina on June 18, 1992?
2. On July 5, 1992, what did Filipovic wish she could do but was unable to because it was in the "dangerous room"?
3. Why did Filipovic's father run across the bridge to get?
4. What reserve unit did Zlata's father belong to?
5. What group did Zlata get moved up to in tennis?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe life in the cellar during the shelling and shooting in Sarajevo.
2. How did Filipovic think people in the streets reacted to being in a war zone?
3. Describe Filipovic's responsibilities during her mother's illness in February of 1992.
4. Why was Filipovic's mother upset on May 13, 1992?
5. What was "war" according to Filipovic?
6. Describe Filipovic's grandparents reaction to see her four months after the war started.
7. Why was Filipovic sad on November 25, 1992?
8. Describe Filipovic's Christmas in December of 1991.
9. Why did Filipovic's father come back from Zenica upset?
10. What did Filipovic discuss as she walked across the bridge and around the post office on September 20, 1992?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)