|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Filipovic's family use to take a shower?
(a) A jug.
(b) A bucket.
(c) A tin horse trough.
(d) Water running through a tap.
2. Who was a refugee from Grbavica and left everything behind?
3. What group did Zlata get moved up to in tennis?
(a) The older group.
(b) The girls group.
(c) The boys group.
(d) The teen group.
4. Who cut Filipovich's hair since all the hairdresser's shops were closed?
(a) Her neighbor Alma.
5. What grade did Zlata enter in September 1991?
(a) Fifth grade.
(b) Third grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Eighth grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did a shell fall on May 7, 1992?
2. What did Zlata call Martina and Matea for short?
3. On November 13, 1992, what time was the convoy leaving?
4. Who was the General of the Yugoslav Army?
5. What kept Filipovich company even though it was in the "dangerous room"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Filipovic want to see Mirna on May 13?
2. Describe Filipovic's grandparents reaction to see her four months after the war started.
3. How did Filipovic feel about school in September 1993?
4. What was Filipovic's life like on June 22, 1993?
5. What did Filipovic think about the "conditional acceptance of the Geneva agreement"?
6. What were Filipovic's feelings on politics?
7. What did Filipovic do at her first music lesson since March on December 28, 1992?
8. Why was Filipovic's mother upset on May 13, 1992?
9. What did Oga say in a letter about the houses in Jahorina?
10. Why did Filipovich stop writing in her diary about the war and shooting?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)