|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Biljana Cankovic need to keep her job?
(a) Better organization.
(d) Better clothes.
2. According to UNPROFOR, how many shells fell on May 31, 1993?
3. How old did Filipovic turn in December of 1993?
4. What was the name of Filipovic's American pen pal?
5. What did Filipovic say would brighten up her day on April 19, 1993?
(d) Music lessons.
6. How much weight had Filipovic's father lost since the war started?
(a) 30 kilos.
(b) 25 kilos.
(c) 20 kilos.
(d) 15 kilos.
7. Where did Filipovic leave her sled?
(b) The marketplace.
(c) The school.
(d) The park.
8. Who was waiting for Filipovic at the TF1 building in December of 1993?
9. Where was Julio Fuentos from?
10. What year was Filipovic in music school on December 28, 1992?
11. What color was the puppy that came to Alma and Dado's?
12. Who was taking Nedo's leaving the worst?
(d) Auntie Boda.
13. How long did Filipovic spend in the shower/bathtub when arriving at the hotel?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
14. What letter is overused in the Bosnian language dictionary?
15. Who opened the bottle of champagne to celebrate the New Year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Filipovic receive a letter from on February 25, 1993?
2. Why did Filipovic refer to Sarajevo as?
3. What organization was Gordana Trebinjac from?
4. Who was killed on January 9, 1993?
5. How many suitcases did Filipovic pack to take with her when she left Sarajevo?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)