|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was waiting for Filipovic at the TF1 building in December of 1993?
2. What food did Filipovic cook for Cicko but he wouldn't touch?
3. What organization was Gordana Trebinjac from?
(a) The Red Cross.
(b) The United Nations.
(c) International Peace Center.
4. In August of 1993, where was Nedo?
5. Who opened the bottle of champagne to celebrate the New Year?
6. In January of 1993, what room did the Filipovic's live in?
(a) The living room facing the hills.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
7. What city did Filipovic visit in December of 1993?
8. What color was the puppy that came to Alma and Dado's?
9. Where was Paul "the journalist" leaving for on September 8, 1993?
10. What did Janine, a journalist from a Canadian TV crew bring Filipovic in gym class?
(a) An orange.
(b) Two chocolate bars.
(c) A pepsi.
(d) An apple.
11. What day was disappointing when the personal carrier did not show up to take the Filipovic family out of Sarajevo?
(a) December 1st.
(b) December 6th.
(c) December 8th.
(d) December 23rd.
12. Whose birthday was celebrated on June 1, 1993?
13. Why was Filipovic going to the UNPROFOR buidling on September 15, 1993?
(a) To see a dentist.
(b) To see about leaving on a convoy.
(c) To see a psychologist.
(d) To see a doctor.
14. Where was a historic meeting going on hoping to bring peace?
(a) The UN headquarters.
(b) Zetra Hall.
(c) The downtown community center.
(d) Sarajevo airport.
15. Who died on April 8, 1993?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stayed at the house with Filipovic when her mom went to get water on January 1, 1993?
2. Who taught physics in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
3. Why did Filipovic refer to Sarajevo as?
4. Who was seriously ill and hospitalized in March of 1993?
5. Who was taking Nedo's leaving the worst?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)