|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Filipovic's friends and family nickname the sniper?
2. Who did Filipovic see on June 10, 1993 that was in love with her in fourth grade?
(b) Ismar Resic.
(d) Omar Ismar.
3. Why were the children pushing and fighting on December 25, 1992?
(a) The UNPROFOR were handing out sweets and Christmas gifts.
(b) To get in line for the school bus.
(c) A medical mission was in Sarajevo to give medical aid.
(d) The UN was giving out water.
4. According to Filipovich, what was destroying her childhood and destroying her parents lives?
(a) Lack of electricity.
(b) Lack of heat.
(d) Lack of food.
5. Why did Filipovic refer to Sarajevo as?
(a) A growing city.
(b) A sad city.
(c) A dead city.
(d) A happy city.
6. What did Mirna get on her piano exam?
7. What year was Filipovic in music school on December 28, 1992?
8. Where did Filipovic leave her sled?
(b) The school.
(c) The park.
(d) The marketplace.
9. What school subject did Filipovic have to study that made her unhappy?
10. Who is Braco's aunt?
(a) Auntie Micika.
(b) Auntie Doda.
(c) Auntie Radmila.
(d) Auntie Biljana.
11. Who did Filipovic receive a letter from on February 25, 1993?
(b) Grandma and Grandad.
(c) Keka and Neda.
(d) Mirna and Matea.
12. What significant event took place on September 27, 1993?
(a) The Assembly of Bosnian Intellectuals.
(b) The G8 Summit.
(c) The end of the war.
(d) A session of B-H parliament.
13. What did Filipovic say would brighten up her day on April 19, 1993?
(c) Music lessons.
14. Who taught history and geography in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
15. What TV crew came to see how Filipovic's family handled the October 17th shelling?
(a) ABC news.
(c) The Canadian TV crew.
(d) Le Figaro.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Filipovic feel about music lessons?
2. What did Janine, a journalist from a Canadian TV crew bring Filipovic in gym class?
3. How did Filipovic feel on May 31, 1993?
4. According to UNPROFOR, how many shells fell on May 31, 1993?
5. Who was killed on January 9, 1993?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)