|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who started working for UNPROFOR in March of 1993?
2. Filipovic said that what "are the greatest treasure, the greatest friend one has"?
3. Who was killed on January 9, 1993?
(d) Vice Premier Hakija Turajlic.
4. Who died on April 25, 1993?
5. Who did Filipovic see on June 10, 1993 that was in love with her in fourth grade?
(c) Ismar Resic.
(d) Omar Ismar.
6. Who did Filipovic say wanted to destroy them?
7. Why was July 17, 1993 a significant day to Filipovic?
(a) She won the lottery.
(b) It was graduation day.
(c) It was Promotion Day for her diary that was published.
(d) It was her birthday.
8. What significant event took place on September 27, 1993?
(a) The Assembly of Bosnian Intellectuals.
(b) A session of B-H parliament.
(c) The end of the war.
(d) The G8 Summit.
9. On March 27, 1993, Filipovic had two journalists visit her. Which country were they from?
(b) United States.
10. Who was taking Nedo's leaving the worst?
(a) Auntie Boda.
11. Who was the reporter from "Le Figaro"?
12. Why were the children pushing and fighting on December 25, 1992?
(a) A medical mission was in Sarajevo to give medical aid.
(b) The UNPROFOR were handing out sweets and Christmas gifts.
(c) The UN was giving out water.
(d) To get in line for the school bus.
13. Who died on April 8, 1993?
14. What year was Filipovic in music school on December 28, 1992?
15. Which city were the "three warring sides" attempting to reach an agreement?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much weight had Filipovic's father lost since the war started?
2. What city fared the worst due to the shelling on October 17, 1993?
3. Who was the class mistress in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
4. According to a letter from Oga, where were all the houses looted?
5. What did Filipovic's friends and family nickname the sniper?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)