|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took Filipovic's picture standing next to the UNPROFOR building?
2. What did Filipovic injure going down the stairs at the Bobars?
(a) Her leg.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her wrist.
(d) Her hand.
3. Who was the reporter from "Le Figaro"?
4. What TV crew came to see how Filipovic's family handled the October 17th shelling?
(b) The Canadian TV crew.
(c) Le Figaro.
(d) ABC news.
5. How much weight had Filipovic's father lost since the war started?
(a) 20 kilos.
(b) 25 kilos.
(c) 30 kilos.
(d) 15 kilos.
6. What Haris and Enes make a grave out of?
7. According to Filipovic, what was an "ash heap" in her entry dated December 25, 1992?
(a) The school.
(b) The old tobacco plant.
(c) the UNIS building.
(d) The post office.
8. Who was taking Nedo's leaving the worst?
(c) Auntie Boda.
9. Who was Filipovic's language teacher in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
10. Who was killed on January 9, 1993?
(c) Vice Premier Hakija Turajlic.
11. What color was the puppy that came to Alma and Dado's?
12. How long did Filipovic spend in the shower/bathtub when arriving at the hotel?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
13. Which city were the "three warring sides" attempting to reach an agreement?
(d) New York.
14. What did Filipovic draw a heart with on February 25. 1993?
(c) Colored pencils
(d) Colored magic markers.
15. Where did Auntie Ivanka receive a package from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught physics in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
2. What did Mirna get on her piano exam?
3. What city was in flames and being bombarded by constant shelling on December 4, 1992?
4. Who opened the bottle of champagne to celebrate the New Year?
5. What organization was Gordana Trebinjac from?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)