|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Filipovic's friends and family nickname the sniper?
2. What grade was Filipovic starting in September of 1993?
(a) Eighth grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Seventh grade.
(d) Sixth grade.
3. Who opened the bottle of champagne to celebrate the New Year?
4. How old did Filipovic turn in December of 1993?
5. What organization was Gordana Trebinjac from?
(a) The United Nations.
(b) The Red Cross.
(c) International Peace Center.
6. What TV crew came to see how Filipovic's family handled the October 17th shelling?
(a) The Canadian TV crew.
(c) Le Figaro.
(d) ABC news.
7. Who taught history and geography in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
8. Why did Filipovic refer to Sarajevo as?
(a) A dead city.
(b) A growing city.
(c) A happy city.
(d) A sad city.
9. What city did Filipovic visit in December of 1993?
10. What year was Filipovic in music school on December 28, 1992?
11. According to Filipovic's entry on September 17, 1993, how many people have died since the beginning of the war?
(a) 5,000 people.
(b) 20,000 people.
(c) 15,000 people.
(d) 10,000 people.
12. Who was known as the goddess of biology in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
13. Who is Braco's aunt?
(a) Auntie Radmila.
(b) Auntie Micika.
(c) Auntie Doda.
(d) Auntie Biljana.
14. Who did Filipovic receive a letter from on February 25, 1993?
(a) Mirna and Matea.
(b) Keka and Neda.
(c) Grandma and Grandad.
15. In January of 1993, what room did the Filipovic's live in?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The living room facing the hills.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was a man wounded on the bridge on September 4, 1993?
2. How many shells fell from 4:30 until later in the day on October 17, 1993?
3. What color was the puppy that came to Alma and Dado's?
4. Who was Filipovic's language teacher in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
5. Where did Filipovic leave her sled?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)