|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was seriously ill and hospitalized in March of 1993?
2. What day was disappointing when the personal carrier did not show up to take the Filipovic family out of Sarajevo?
(a) December 8th.
(b) December 23rd.
(c) December 6th.
(d) December 1st.
3. Who took Filipovic's picture standing next to the UNPROFOR building?
4. What was the name of Filipovic's American pen pal?
5. Who taught physics in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
6. Who died on April 8, 1993?
7. Who did Filipovic say wanted to destroy them?
8. What country was Nedo's girlfriend from?
9. How did Filipovic feel about music lessons?
(a) She had butterflies in her stomach.
(b) She was no very good.
(c) She played the trumpet well.
(d) She dreaded music lessons.
10. Where was Julio Fuentos from?
11. Who was married on August 26, 1993?
(c) Auntie Radmilla.
(d) Auntie Boda.
12. What color was the puppy that came to Alma and Dado's?
13. What city fared the worst due to the shelling on October 17, 1993?
14. Who was known as the goddess of biology in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
15. What school subject did Filipovic have to study that made her unhappy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much weight had Filipovic's father lost since the war started?
2. What did Filipovic get on May 20, 1993?
3. Who was sick and in the hospital with jaundice on August 21, 1993?
4. Why did Filipovic refer to Sarajevo as?
5. What city was in flames and being bombarded by constant shelling on December 4, 1992?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)