|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What letter is overused in the Bosnian language dictionary?
2. Where did Auntie Ivanka receive a package from?
3. What did Filipovic injure going down the stairs at the Bobars?
(a) Her wrist.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her leg.
4. What did Zika bring Filipovic on September 5, 1993?
(a) An orange.
(b) A cherry.
(c) An apple.
(d) A peach.
5. According to Filipovich, what was destroying her childhood and destroying her parents lives?
(a) Lack of heat.
(c) Lack of electricity.
(d) Lack of food.
6. What school subject did Filipovic have to study that made her unhappy?
7. Where were Nedo and his girlfriend on May 25, 1993?
8. What was the name of Filipovic's American pen pal?
9. According to a letter from Oga, where were all the houses looted?
10. Where was Paul "the journalist" leaving for on September 8, 1993?
11. Why was July 17, 1993 a significant day to Filipovic?
(a) It was Promotion Day for her diary that was published.
(b) It was her birthday.
(c) She won the lottery.
(d) It was graduation day.
12. Who died on April 8, 1993?
13. What did Filipovic's friends and family nickname the sniper?
14. What news crew filmed Filipovic as "person of the week" on July 23, 1993?
(a) CBS News.
(b) NBC News.
(c) ABC News.
15. What did Mirna get on her piano exam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Filipovic visit in December of 1993?
2. What did Filipovic's mom give Braco's family?
3. What TV crew came to see how Filipovic's family handled the October 17th shelling?
4. Who was waiting for Filipovic at the TF1 building in December of 1993?
5. What city fared the worst due to the shelling on October 17, 1993?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)