Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was taking Nedo's leaving the worst?
(b) Auntie Boda.
2. What did Zika bring Filipovic on September 5, 1993?
(a) A cherry.
(b) A peach.
(c) An orange.
(d) An apple.
3. What city did Filipovic visit in December of 1993?
4. Who opened the bottle of champagne to celebrate the New Year?
5. What Haris and Enes make a grave out of?
6. What country was Nedo's girlfriend from?
7. Where were Nedo and his girlfriend on May 25, 1993?
8. What news crew filmed Filipovic as "person of the week" on July 23, 1993?
(b) CBS News.
(c) ABC News.
(d) NBC News.
9. What did Filipovic's friends and family nickname the sniper?
10. How did Filipovic feel on May 31, 1993?
11. Who was known as the goddess of biology in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
12. In January of 1993, what room did the Filipovic's live in?
(a) The living room facing the hills.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bathroom.
13. What city was in flames and being bombarded by constant shelling on December 4, 1992?
14. Who was killed on January 9, 1993?
(a) Vice Premier Hakija Turajlic.
15. What did Filipovic draw a heart with on February 25. 1993?
(a) Colored magic markers.
(d) Colored pencils
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city were the "three warring sides" attempting to reach an agreement?
2. What grade was Filipovic starting in September of 1993?
3. What TV crew came to see how Filipovic's family handled the October 17th shelling?
4. According to Filipovic, what was an "ash heap" in her entry dated December 25, 1992?
5. Who did Filipovic receive a letter from on February 25, 1993?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)