|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was a man wounded on the bridge on September 4, 1993?
(a) A roadside bomb.
(b) A shell.
(c) He tripped on the uneven pavement.
(d) A sniper.
2. In August of 1993, where was Nedo?
3. What did Janine, a journalist from a Canadian TV crew bring Filipovic in gym class?
(a) A pepsi.
(b) An orange.
(c) Two chocolate bars.
(d) An apple.
4. What did Filipovic's friends and family nickname the sniper?
5. What was the name of Filipovic's American pen pal?
6. What sound woke Filipovic every morning?
(a) Birds chirping.
(b) Gun shots.
(c) Shells falling.
(d) The sound of screeching wheels from water carts.
7. What color was the puppy that came to Alma and Dado's?
8. What was in the flowerpot that Auntie Radmila brought Filipovic in July 1993?
(a) A tomato.
(b) A pine tree.
(c) An apple tree.
(d) An orange.
9. Where was Julio Fuentos from?
10. How long did Filipovic spend in the shower/bathtub when arriving at the hotel?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
11. On March 27, 1993, Filipovic had two journalists visit her. Which country were they from?
(b) United States.
12. What year was Filipovic in music school on December 28, 1992?
13. Who was the class mistress in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
(b) Zlata Grabovac.
14. Where was Paul "the journalist" leaving for on September 8, 1993?
15. Who was killed on January 9, 1993?
(c) Vice Premier Hakija Turajlic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school subject did Filipovic have to study that made her unhappy?
2. Which state was Filipovic's pen pal from?
3. Who left Sarajevo on August 27, 1993?
4. Who did Filipovic say wanted to destroy them?
5. How old did Filipovic turn in December of 1993?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)