|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Filipovic going to the UNPROFOR buidling on September 15, 1993?
(a) To see a psychologist.
(b) To see a dentist.
(c) To see about leaving on a convoy.
(d) To see a doctor.
2. Who was known as the goddess of biology in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
3. What color was the puppy that came to Alma and Dado's?
4. How much weight had Filipovic's father lost since the war started?
(a) 20 kilos.
(b) 30 kilos.
(c) 25 kilos.
(d) 15 kilos.
5. What did Filipovic say would brighten up her day on April 19, 1993?
(a) Music lessons.
6. What did Filipovic injure going down the stairs at the Bobars?
(a) Her leg.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her wrist.
(d) Her hand.
7. How long did Filipovic spend in the shower/bathtub when arriving at the hotel?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
8. Which state was Filipovic's pen pal from?
(a) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
9. According to a letter from Oga, where were all the houses looted?
10. On March 27, 1993, Filipovic had two journalists visit her. Which country were they from?
(a) United States.
11. In August of 1993, where was Nedo?
12. Whose birthday was celebrated on June 1, 1993?
13. Who was the French Defense Minister in December of 1993?
(a) Francois Leotard.
(b) Jean-Christophe Rufin.
(c) Francois Leonard.
(d) Guy de Battista.
14. Who did Filipovic see on June 10, 1993 that was in love with her in fourth grade?
(a) Omar Ismar.
(c) Ismar Resic.
15. What city did Filipovic visit in December of 1993?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Filipovic, what was an "ash heap" in her entry dated December 25, 1992?
2. What organization was Gordana Trebinjac from?
3. What significant event took place on September 27, 1993?
4. Where did Filipovic leave her sled?
5. Who left Sarajevo on August 27, 1993?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)