|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught history and geography in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
2. According to UNPROFOR, how many shells fell on May 31, 1993?
3. Who was known as the goddess of biology in March of 1993 at Filipovic's school?
4. What did Mirna get on her piano exam?
5. Where was Paul "the journalist" leaving for on September 8, 1993?
6. Who died on April 8, 1993?
7. What grade was Filipovic starting in September of 1993?
(a) Fifth grade.
(b) Seventh grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Eighth grade.
8. What news crew filmed Filipovic as "person of the week" on July 23, 1993?
(a) ABC News.
(b) NBC News.
(c) CBS News.
9. In January of 1993, what room did the Filipovic's live in?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The living room facing the hills.
(c) The cellar.
(d) The kitchen.
10. What year was Filipovic in music school on December 28, 1992?
11. Who did Filipovic receive a letter from on February 25, 1993?
(a) Mirna and Matea.
(c) Keka and Neda.
(d) Grandma and Grandad.
12. What TV crew came to see how Filipovic's family handled the October 17th shelling?
(a) The Canadian TV crew.
(b) Le Figaro.
(c) ABC news.
13. Who started working for UNPROFOR in March of 1993?
14. Who was waiting for Filipovic at the TF1 building in December of 1993?
15. What city did Filipovic visit in December of 1993?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Haris and Enes make a grave out of?
2. Why were the children pushing and fighting on December 25, 1992?
3. What did Zika bring Filipovic on September 5, 1993?
4. Why was July 17, 1993 a significant day to Filipovic?
5. What did Filipovic injure going down the stairs at the Bobars?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)