|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shells fell from 4:30 until later in the day on October 17, 1993?
(a) 800 shells.
(b) 500 shells.
(c) 600 shells.
(d) 590 shells.
2. Where was a historic meeting going on hoping to bring peace?
(a) Zetra Hall.
(b) The downtown community center.
(c) Sarajevo airport.
(d) The UN headquarters.
3. How long did Filipovic spend in the shower/bathtub when arriving at the hotel?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
4. According to Filipovic, what was an "ash heap" in her entry dated December 25, 1992?
(a) the UNIS building.
(b) The old tobacco plant.
(c) The school.
(d) The post office.
5. Where was Julio Fuentos from?
6. Who started working for UNPROFOR in March of 1993?
7. Who died on April 25, 1993?
8. Who was killed on January 9, 1993?
(a) Vice Premier Hakija Turajlic.
9. Who was married on August 26, 1993?
(a) Auntie Radmilla.
(d) Auntie Boda.
10. Who died on April 8, 1993?
11. According to UNPROFOR, how many shells fell on May 31, 1993?
12. Where were Nedo and his girlfriend on May 25, 1993?
13. What day was disappointing when the personal carrier did not show up to take the Filipovic family out of Sarajevo?
(a) December 23rd.
(b) December 8th.
(c) December 6th.
(d) December 1st.
14. What city did Filipovic visit in December of 1993?
15. How many suitcases did Filipovic pack to take with her when she left Sarajevo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Filipovic say would brighten up her day on April 19, 1993?
2. Who did Filipovic blame for the death of Cici?
3. What school subject did Filipovic have to study that made her unhappy?
4. What did Biljana Cankovic need to keep her job?
5. Who was taking Nedo's leaving the worst?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)