|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was Silva Rizvanbegovic's occupation?
a) She was a doctor.
b) She was on the police force.
c) She was a laywer.
d) She was a boutique owner.
2. How many shells fell from 4:30 until later in the day on October 17, 1993?
a) 800 shells.
b) 600 shells.
c) 500 shells.
d) 590 shells.
3. According to Filipovich, what was destroying her childhood and destroying her parents lives?
a) Lack of food.
b) Lack of electricity.
c) Lack of heat.
4. In April of 1992, what town did Filipovic's dad return from where he was upset?
5. What did Janine, a journalist from a Canadian TV...
This section contains 482 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)