|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group did Zlata get moved up to in tennis?
(a) The teen group.
(b) The boys group.
(c) The older group.
(d) The girls group.
2. What was Filipovic's class going to attend at Skenderija Hall?
(a) A hockey game.
(b) A classical music concert.
(c) A rock concert.
(d) An iceskating performance.
3. What was Filipovich's nickname?
4. On June 5, 1992, what was becoming a big problem in Sarajevo?
5. What was the city of Sarajevo full of on March 2, 1992?
(a) Army tanks.
(c) United Nations Peacekeepers.
6. What did Filipovic's family use to take a shower?
(a) A tin horse trough.
(b) A jug.
(c) A bucket.
(d) Water running through a tap.
7. Who lost their life in the attack?
8. What did Zlata's dad wait hours in line for and sometimes at night receive?
(b) His paycheck.
9. What happened to Filipovich's country home in Crnotina on June 18, 1992?
(a) Filipovich's dad sold the house.
(b) The country house was burned down.
(c) The country house was destroyed by a shell.
(d) The country house became a shelter for refugees.
10. Who moved to the Zvijezda tower blocks on October 26, 1992?
(a) Mirna's family.
(b) Lalo's family.
(c) Zoka's family.
(d) Nedo's family.
11. What was the name of the street that had to shells explode in on May 27th, 1992?
(a) Dubrovnik Ave.
(b) Tito Street.
(c) Vaso Miskin Street.
(d) Main Street.
12. In April of 1992, what town did Filipovic's dad return from where he was upset?
13. Who was the woman who helped at Filipovich's home when her mom was not feeling well?
14. What boutique was best known for knick-knacks?
15. How did Filipovich walk through the streets of Sarajevo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zlata get to discuss when returning to school?
2. On November 13, 1992, what time was the convoy leaving?
3. Who was going to publish Filipovich's diary?
4. Which section of town was being shelled in April 1992?
5. Where was the 150 year old house that Zlata's mom and dad restored?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)