|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In April of 1992, what town did Filipovic's dad return from where he was upset?
2. How did Martina and Matea travel to Krsko?
(a) By airplane.
(b) By bus.
(c) By train.
(d) By car.
3. What city was the "real war" going on in October of 1991?
4. Who was going to publish Filipovich's diary?
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) The Red Cross.
(d) An American Publisher.
5. What book was Filipovich reading at 11:10 at night?
(a) Captain at Fifteen.
(b) Around the World in 80 Days.
(c) Moby Dick.
(d) 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
6. Where did mommy's Braco go?
7. How many days did Zlata finally celebrate her eleventh birthday?
8. Who was the General of the Yugoslav Army?
(a) General Milic.
(b) General Grebo.
(c) General Tito.
(d) General Kukanjac.
9. What group did Zlata get moved up to in tennis?
(a) The boys group.
(b) The older group.
(c) The girls group.
(d) The teen group.
10. How did Filipovich walk through the streets of Sarajevo?
11. What was the significance of March 8th when the art teacher brought in a picture?
(a) Women's Day.
(b) National Art Day.
(c) National Peace Day.
(d) Artists Rememberance Day.
12. What program was Zlata watching on MTV in October 1991?
(a) American Top 20.
(b) American Top 40.
(c) Beavis and Butthead.
(d) Road Rules.
13. What Muslim religious holiday is celebrated on April 4th?
(a) Feast of the Unleavened.
14. On June 5, 1992, what was becoming a big problem in Sarajevo?
15. What did "RFI" stand for?
(a) Redeem France Incorporated.
(b) Random Free Icecream.
(c) Radio French Incorporated.
(d) Radio France Internationale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What boutique was best known for knick-knacks?
2. What grade did Zlata enter in September 1991?
3. Why was crossing the bridge so dangerous?
4. What happened to Ziga, Meho, and Becir?
5. Who went to a Guns and Roses concert in Budapest?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)