1. Where did Filipovic and her friends spend their holidays?
Filipovic and her friends spent their holidays on the seaside, in the mountains, in the countryside, or traveling abroad.
2. Describe Filipovic's parents property in Crnotina.
Filipovic's parents property was about fifteen kilometers away. The property contained a big orchard with a house that was 150 years old.
3. Why was Filipovic upset on October 19, 1991?
Filipovic was upset on October 19, 1991 because she found out that her father had been called up by the police reserve.
4. What did Filipovic and her friends do when they visited Jahorina?
Filipovic and her friends enjoyed the snow in Jahorina. They went sledding and skiing on the mountain.
5. How were Filipovic's mother and father trying to reach Srdjan, who was stranded in Dubrovnik?
Filipovic's mother and father were trying by phone to reach Srdjan, who was stranded in Dubrovnik.
6. Describe Filipovic's Christmas in December of 1991.
Filipovic went to Martina and Matea's for Christmas. Martina and Matea had a big Christmas tree and lots of presents. Everyone enjoyed each others' company, food, and drink.
This section contains 2,383 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)