|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141 - 160.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country was Nedo's girlfriend from?
2. Why were the children pushing and fighting on December 25, 1992?
(a) The UN was giving out water.
(b) A medical mission was in Sarajevo to give medical aid.
(c) The UNPROFOR were handing out sweets and Christmas gifts.
(d) To get in line for the school bus.
3. What did Filipovic's mom give Braco's family?
(a) A radio.
(c) A place to sleep.
(d) A lot of clothes.
4. Who went to a Guns and Roses concert in Budapest?
5. What boutique was best known for knick-knacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the city of Sarajevo full of on March 2, 1992?
2. How did Filipovic feel about music lessons?
3. Why was July 17, 1993 a significant day to Filipovic?
4. How did Filipovich walk through the streets of Sarajevo?
5. Who was a refugee from Grbavica and left everything behind?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)