|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 121 - 140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Filipovic's father injure when cutting wood for the stove?
(a) His foot.
(b) His arm.
(c) His back.
(d) His hand.
2. What injury did Filipovic's dad suffer due to carrying heavy amounts of water?
(a) A hernia.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A sprained wrist.
(d) A sprained ankle.
3. Who lost their life in the attack?
4. According to Filipovic, what was an "ash heap" in her entry dated December 25, 1992?
(a) The school.
(b) the UNIS building.
(c) The old tobacco plant.
(d) The post office.
5. Now that most of her closest friends moved away, who are Filipovic's best friends?
(a) Martina and Matea.
(b) Jaca and Dado.
(c) Bojana and Maja.
(d) Vanja and Andrej.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cut Filipovich's hair since all the hairdresser's shops were closed?
2. What did "RFI" stand for?
3. What darted across Filipovic's floor on May 8, 1993?
4. On November 13, 1992, what time was the convoy leaving?
5. What color of berets were the men wearing at the UN peace force command?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)