|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 81 - 100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was summer school held?
(a) In an open lot near the school.
(b) The bombed out school.
(c) The community center.
(d) The UN headquarters.
2. On July 5, 1992, what did Filipovic wish she could do but was unable to because it was in the "dangerous room"?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Play with her dolls.
(d) Listen to the radio.
3. What color of berets were the men wearing at the UN peace force command?
4. What kept Filipovich company even though it was in the "dangerous room"?
(a) The view of the mountains.
(b) The notes from the piano.
(c) The television.
(d) The radio.
5. What Muslim religious holiday is celebrated on April 4th?
(b) Feast of the Unleavened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was crossing the bridge so dangerous?
2. On May 29, 1992, what fell on the house across the way?
3. Why did Filipovic's father run across the bridge to get?
4. What building did Filipovic's dad take a picture of as it was burning?
5. What boutique was best known for knick-knacks?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)