|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 61 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On July 5, 1992, what did Filipovic wish she could do but was unable to because it was in the "dangerous room"?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Listen to the radio.
(d) Play with her dolls.
2. Who went to a Guns and Roses concert in Budapest?
3. Who was a well-known newscaster and one of the founders of the YUTEL television station?
(a) Marshal Tito.
(b) Zdravko Grebo.
(c) Goran Milic.
(d) Radonvan Karadzic.
4. Now that most of her closest friends moved away, who are Filipovic's best friends?
(a) Vanja and Andrej.
(b) Bojana and Maja.
(c) Jaca and Dado.
(d) Martina and Matea.
5. How did Martina and Matea travel to Krsko?
(a) By bus.
(b) By car.
(c) By airplane.
(d) By train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the significance of March 8th when the art teacher brought in a picture?
2. Who lost their life in the attack?
3. What fan club was Zlata trying to join?
4. What building did Filipovic's dad take a picture of as it was burning?
5. Which section of town was being shelled in April 1992?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)