|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 41 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the street that had to shells explode in on May 27th, 1992?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Vaso Miskin Street.
(c) Dubrovnik Ave.
(d) Tito Street.
2. What happened to Ziga, Meho, and Becir?
(a) Ziga, Meho, and Becir were relocated to Italy.
(b) Ziga, Meho, and Becir were kidnapped.
(c) Ziga, Meho, and Becir were killed.
(d) Ziga, Meho, and Becir escaped to France.
3. What kind of pictures did Filipovic paste in a notebook?
(a) Pictures of her friends.
(b) Nature pictures.
(c) Fashion pictures.
(d) Band pictures.
4. Who lost their life in the attack?
5. On May 29, 1992, what fell on the house across the way?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A brick that someone threw.
(c) A ball someone threw.
(d) A shell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What boutique was best known for knick-knacks?
2. What was Silva Rizvanbegovic's occupation?
3. Who was the General of the Yugoslav Army?
4. What city was the "real war" going on in October of 1991?
5. What did Filipovic's parents buy in large amounts once the gunfire stopped?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)