|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 21 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Martina and Matea travel to Krsko?
(a) By train.
(b) By car.
(c) By airplane.
(d) By bus.
2. What was the city of Sarajevo full of on March 2, 1992?
(a) United Nations Peacekeepers.
(d) Army tanks.
3. What was the significance of March 8th when the art teacher brought in a picture?
(a) National Peace Day.
(b) Women's Day.
(c) National Art Day.
(d) Artists Rememberance Day.
4. What did Filipovic's parents buy in large amounts once the gunfire stopped?
5. How did Zlata's family find out Srdjan was alive?
(a) A soldier told them.
(d) Ham radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the pizzeria around the corner from Zlata's house?
2. What city was the "real war" going on in October of 1991?
3. Where was the 150 year old house that Zlata's mom and dad restored?
4. What group did Zlata get moved up to in tennis?
5. What did Zlata call Martina and Matea for short?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)