Pages 1 - 20
1. What grade did Zlata enter in September 1991?
(a) Fifth grade.
(b) Sixth grade.
(c) Eighth grade.
(d) Third grade.
2. What did Zlata get to discuss when returning to school?
(a) The boredom of staying at home.
(b) The adventure of getting school supplies.
(c) The holiday on the seaside.
(d) The war.
3. What group did Zlata get moved up to in tennis?
(a) The teen group.
(b) The older group.
(c) The girls group.
(d) The boys group.
4. What program was Zlata watching on MTV in October 1991?
(a) Beavis and Butthead.
(b) Road Rules.
(c) American Top 20.
(d) American Top 40.
5. What was the name of the pizzeria around the corner from Zlata's house?
6. Where was the 150 year old house that Zlata's mom and dad restored?
7. What reserve unit did Zlata's father belong to?
(a) The Army reserve.
(b) The police reserve.
(c) The Air Force reserve.
(d) The Navy reserve.
This section contains 3,341 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)