Pages 1 - 20
1. What grade did Zlata enter in September 1991?
(a) Third grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Eighth grade.
(d) Sixth grade.
2. What did Zlata get to discuss when returning to school?
(a) The war.
(b) The boredom of staying at home.
(c) The adventure of getting school supplies.
(d) The holiday on the seaside.
3. What group did Zlata get moved up to in tennis?
(a) The girls group.
(b) The older group.
(c) The boys group.
(d) The teen group.
4. What program was Zlata watching on MTV in October 1991?
(a) American Top 20.
(b) Beavis and Butthead.
(c) American Top 40.
(d) Road Rules.
5. What was the name of the pizzeria around the corner from Zlata's house?
6. Where was the 150 year old house that Zlata's mom and dad restored?
7. What reserve unit did Zlata's father belong to?
(a) The police reserve.
(b) The Air Force reserve.
(c) The Army reserve.
(d) The Navy reserve.
This section contains 3,341 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)