1. The USS Yorktown was used as the test-bed for what Navy program beginning in 1996?
2. In 1996 and 1997, the USS Yorktown was equipped with a network of how many dual 200 MHz Pentium Pro-based computers running Windows NT 4.0?
3. The system that equipped the USS Yorktown in 1996 and 1997 was predicted to save $2.8 million per year by reducing the ship’s complement by what percentage?
4. The USS Yorktown was located off the coast of what location when the computer systems malfunctioned in September of 1997?
5. In September of 1997, a crewmember entered a zero into the database field on the computers of the USS Yorktown, leading to what type of error?
This section contains 4,225 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)