|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Phaedrus was a student at
2. The three rhetorical options Phaedrus had available to him included all EXCEPT
3. All institutions of the System are based on
4. Phaedrus used the number zero as a means of showing
5. When the Narrator and Chris switched from a federal to a state highway, the scenery
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
When Sarah had asked Phaedrus if he was teaching quality, she certainly had no way of knowing what that question would do to him mentally. What do you suppose Sarah had meant when she asked the question?
Essay Topic 2
What gave Phaedrus permission to keep haunting the author? Where should the author have buried Phaedrus? How would this have been possible?
Essay Topic 3
How can technology best be pursued and used to enrich human life rather than degrading humans? Give examples. How can technology be art? Can you think of some examples?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)