Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In many classrooms today, you will hear teachers who name, divide, subdivide, interrelate, and establish "principles" and study "methods" as if they are speaking with the voice of
2. Although Phaedrus was sure he had found the right Ph.D. program, he discovered that his thesis idea was opposed to the views of
3. Quality was kept undefined by definition in order to
4. Which is NOT a way in which the Narrator knows that Chris is exhausted?
5. The forest near the bottom of the canyon consists mainly of
What gave Phaedrus permission to keep haunting the author? Where should the author have buried Phaedrus? How would this have been possible?
What traits does Chris have that were troublesome traits for Phaedrus?
At the beginning of the book, the Narrator does not seem to understand or connect with Chris on any level. He finds Chris' questions irritating and his behavior frustrating and often refuses to try to communicate. Trace the Narrator's relationship with Chris through the book. Give examples of his attitude at various points. At what point in the book do we see that he is becoming more open to Chris? What does he think or say to make us feel that he wants to reach out to Chris?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)