|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second phase of Phaedrus' exploration into the meaning of Quality included all EXCEPT
2. The concept that "a thing exists if a world without it can't function normally" is which branch of philosophy?
3. Which of the following is NOT a description of a world without Quality?
4. Why does Chris think Chicago was better?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the levels of inner peace of mind?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The allegory of a physical mountain for a spiritual one is quite common in religious literature. In what ways can the Narrator's journey to reconnect with himself be compared to climbing a mountain?
Essay Topic 2
What gave Phaedrus permission to keep haunting the author? Where should the author have buried Phaedrus? How would this have been possible?
Essay Topic 3
What traits does Chris have that were troublesome traits for Phaedrus?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)