|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Phaedrus was admitted to the program, but
2. A branch of philosophy concerned with the definition of Quality is known as
3. The Chairman skips Socrates' description of
4. The second phase of Phaedrus' exploration into the meaning of Quality included all EXCEPT
5. The Narrator is so busy with his Chautauqua that he
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1How can technology best be pursued and used to enrich human life rather than degrading humans? Give examples. How can technology be art? Can you think of some examples?
Essay Topic 2What does Chris want to "go back" to? What does he miss? Is it possible for him, or for them, to go back? Why or why not? What will it take to go forward?
Essay Topic 3The allegory of a physical mountain for a spiritual one is quite common in religious literature. In what ways can the Narrator's journey to reconnect with himself be compared to climbing a mountain?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)