|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tappet needed adjustment?
2. The most frustrating muscle trap is
(a) bad surroundings.
(c) inadequate tools.
(d) parts problems.
3. When the student could not write an essay on Bozeman, Phaedrus told her to
(a) write an essay on the main street of Bozeman.
(b) leave the class and not come back until it was written.
(c) write an essay on one brick.
(d) write an essay on the United States.
4. The forest near the bottom of the canyon consists mainly of
(d) broad-leafed trees.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the levels of inner peace of mind?
(a) Mental quietness
(b) Value quietness
(c) Physical quietness
(d) Spiritual quietness
Short Answer Questions
1. The Narrator approaches maintaining his motorcycle like
2. What did he discover about his spark plugs?
3. The first phase of Phaedrus' exploration into the meaning of the term Quality was
4. Phaedrus' academic goal in University was to
5. Phaedrus did not understand
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)