|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT a way in which the Narrator knows that Chris is exhausted?
(a) He does not look at his father.
(b) He is walking faster and faster.
(c) His expression is distant.
(d) His face is flushed.
2. The first phase of Phaedrus' exploration into the meaning of the term Quality was
(a) a rigid and structured phase.
(b) a very unhappy phase.
(c) a frustrating and maddening phase.
(d) a creative and fulfilling phase.
3. The second phase of Phaedrus' exploration into the meaning of Quality included all EXCEPT
(a) a trip to the mountains for rest and relaxation.
(b) the loss of everything tangible in his life.
(c) a nervous breakdown.
(d) an large hierarchical structure of thought.
4. The parts of a motorcycle form a
(d) scientific method.
5. The Narrator tells a story about camping in the mountains and being surprised by a
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the levels of inner peace of mind?
2. The hyped-up, supermodern style of life is another
3. Phaedrus' academic goal in University was to
4. The Narrator is beginning to work out ways to
5. Sylvia is frightened by
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)