|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
2. Where does Nasser say he got what is found in his bag during processing?
3. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
4. What year does this take place in?
5. Why can't Zeitoun call Kathy at Yuko's house?
Essay Topic 1
Zeitoun is incredibly stubborn. What are some of the good and bad things that come to Zeitoun and his family through this stubborn nature?
Essay Topic 2
How do Zeitoun and his family respond to the traumatic trials they endure in this book?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)