Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
2. Where does Nasser say he got what is found in his bag during processing?
3. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
4. What year does this take place in?
5. Why can't Zeitoun call Kathy at Yuko's house?
"Zeitoun" takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Eggers have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
The characters in this book had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Zeitoun is incredibly stubborn. What are some of the good and bad things that come to Zeitoun and his family through this stubborn nature?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)