Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
2. Where does Nasser say he got what is found in his bag during processing?
3. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
4. What year does this take place in?
5. Why can't Zeitoun call Kathy at Yuko's house?
Essay Topic 1
How does Zeitoun's religion affect his life for both good and bad throughout the plot of this book?
Essay Topic 2
Betrayal was a theme introduced at the very beginning of this book. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters were most affected by it?
Essay Topic 3
"Zeitoun" takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Eggers have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)