Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
2. Where does Nasser say he got what is found in his bag during processing?
3. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
4. What year does this take place in?
5. Why can't Zeitoun call Kathy at Yuko's house?
"Zeitoun" takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Eggers have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Zeitoun endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)