Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
2. Where does Nasser say he got what is found in his bag during processing?
3. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
4. What year does this take place in?
5. Why can't Zeitoun call Kathy at Yuko's house?
Essay Topic 1
Love was a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which characters were most affected by this theme? Which relationships were the most significant to the plot and why?
Essay Topic 2
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the characters in these scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in "Zeitoun"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)