|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zeitoun's children sad during the flood?
(a) They know their house is ruined.
(b) They miss their father.
(c) They think their dogs died.
(d) Their school is destroyed.
2. How does Kathy see an image of her house?
(a) A neighbor e-mails one to her.
(b) She sees it in a FEMA report.
(c) She looks on the internet.
(d) It is shown on TV.
3. Why is Kathy sure Zeitoun wouldn't get hurt accidentally?
(a) He has good friends.
(b) He is a good swimmer.
(c) He has God's protection.
(d) He is too smart.
4. What country does a news segment about the prisoners?
5. Who takes Zeitoun's missing the worst?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kathy realize who is taking Zeitoun's missing the hardest?
2. How many soldiers are present when Zeitoun is strip searched?
3. What does Jerry do when he is arrested?
4. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
5. What is taken from Todd during processing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens just after Kathy and her daughter say a prayer in the living?
2. What does Kathy have to do to fulfill the bail requirements for her husband?
3. What keeps Kathy from going home like she wanted to?
4. How does Kathy hear where her husband has been?
5. What is Zeitoun mocked about when a second set of pictures is taken?
6. How does Kathy try to get a hold of Zeitoun when he goes missing?
7. What does Kathy do when she is not told where her husband's trial will be held?
8. What good news comes to Kathy after she learns her husband has been arrested?
9. How does Zeitoun get a message out of prison and to his wife?
10. Why is Ahmad so upset when he learns that Zeitoun is in prison?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)