|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ahmad try to find Zeitoun?
(a) He sent a plea to a rescue organization.
(b) He called all the properties.
(c) He repeatedly called Kathy.
(d) He watched the news.
2. Why is Zeitoun told he can't use the phone at the bus terminal?
(a) They aren't working.
(b) The lines need to remain open.
(c) They are busy.
(d) They are not for prisoners.
3. How does Kathy realize who is taking Zeitoun's missing the hardest?
(a) Her own hair is turning gray.
(b) Ahmad calls every day in tears.
(c) Clumps come out when she brushes Aisha's hair.
(d) She hears Zachary praying and crying.
4. Where does Ahmad want to fly to offer help?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) Baton Rouge.
5. What are the men breaking into Zeitoun's house dressed in?
(a) Black from head to toe.
(b) Mismatched military clothing.
(c) Police uniforms.
(d) Red cross uniforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kathy say when she hears Ahmad wants to fly somewhere to help?
2. What mean name does a soldier call Zeitoun at the bus terminal?
3. What does Kathy do on the floor with Nademah?
4. Who does Kathy ask for help in finding her husband?
5. Where were mercenaries brought from that makes Kathy nervous?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kathy do when she is not told where her husband's trial will be held?
2. Why is Ahmad so upset when he learns that Zeitoun is in prison?
3. What does Kathy have to do to fulfill the bail requirements for her husband?
4. What does Zeitoun feel guilty about while he is awaiting medical treatment?
5. How does Kathy try to get a hold of Zeitoun when he goes missing?
6. How does Zeitoun get a message out of prison and to his wife?
7. What is Zeitoun mocked about when a second set of pictures is taken?
8. What makes Kathy decide to put her kids in a school in Phoenix?
9. Why hasn't Kathy been able to hear from Zeitoun for two weeks?
10. What keeps Kathy from going home like she wanted to?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)