|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ahmad try to find Zeitoun?
(a) He repeatedly called Kathy.
(b) He sent a plea to a rescue organization.
(c) He watched the news.
(d) He called all the properties.
2. Where does Ahmad want to fly to offer help?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(c) New Orleans.
3. What are the men breaking into Zeitoun's house dressed in?
(a) Police uniforms.
(b) Red cross uniforms.
(c) Mismatched military clothing.
(d) Black from head to toe.
4. What mean name does a soldier call Zeitoun at the bus terminal?
5. How does Kathy realize who is taking Zeitoun's missing the hardest?
(a) She hears Zachary praying and crying.
(b) Ahmad calls every day in tears.
(c) Her own hair is turning gray.
(d) Clumps come out when she brushes Aisha's hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kathy enroll her kids in school in Phoenix?
2. Why is Zeitoun told he can't use the phone at the bus terminal?
3. Who does Zeitoun think might see him on the news segment about prisoners?
4. What does Kathy do on the floor with Nademah?
5. What does Todd say he was using the item that was taken from him for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why hasn't Kathy been able to hear from Zeitoun for two weeks?
2. What kind of medical symptoms does Zeitoun experience before he gets help?
3. What deal are the men in the cell with Zeitoun offered?
4. What does Kathy do when she is not told where her husband's trial will be held?
5. What keeps Kathy from going home like she wanted to?
6. What good news comes to Kathy after she learns her husband has been arrested?
7. What gives Kathy comfort while her husband is missing?
8. How does Kathy hear where her husband has been?
9. How does Kathy try to get a hold of Zeitoun when he goes missing?
10. How does Kathy see how much Aisha is suffering with her missing father?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)