|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were mercenaries brought from that makes Kathy nervous?
2. What mean name does a soldier call Zeitoun at the bus terminal?
3. What is the death toll in New Orleans when Kathy's kids go to the new school?
4. What problem arises when Zeitoun and Nasser are put in the same cell?
(a) They are made fun of for their religion.
(b) All of these.
(c) They are pit against each other.
(d) They are called gay lovers.
5. How many women break into Zeitoun's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ahmad want to fly to offer help?
2. Where does Nasser say he got what is found in his bag during processing?
3. Where does Kathy start getting many international calls from?
4. How does Kathy see an image of her house?
5. What does the bus terminal look like to Zeitoun when he gets there?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't Zeitoun and Nasser talk much while in their cell?
2. Why hasn't Kathy been able to hear from Zeitoun for two weeks?
3. How does Kathy try to get a hold of Zeitoun when he goes missing?
4. What kind of medical symptoms does Zeitoun experience before he gets help?
5. How does Kathy see how much Aisha is suffering with her missing father?
6. What causes the mayor to delay the reopening of the city?
7. What happens just after Kathy and her daughter say a prayer in the living?
8. How does Zeitoun get a message out of prison and to his wife?
9. What gives Kathy comfort while her husband is missing?
10. What is Zeitoun mocked about when a second set of pictures is taken?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)