|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second hurricane?
2. What does the Red Cross have to identify Zeitoun by if he shows up?
(a) A picture.
(b) His driver's license.
(c) His birth certificate.
(d) A video.
3. Why does Zeitoun think he is being arrested at first?
(a) He took military MREs.
(b) He looked like a looter.
(c) He disobeyed the evacuation orders.
(d) He didn't turn in his canoe.
4. What keeps Ahmad semi-calm while Zeitoun is missing?
(a) He calls Kathy every day.
(b) He raises money for the relief efforts.
(c) He prays.
(d) He works overtime shifts.
5. What year does this take place in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeitoun get upset with a guard for?
2. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
3. Who takes Zeitoun's missing the worst?
4. What problem arises when Zeitoun and Nasser are put in the same cell?
5. What do the soldiers turn the bus depot into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kathy have to do to fulfill the bail requirements for her husband?
2. How does Kathy see how much Aisha is suffering with her missing father?
3. What causes the mayor to delay the reopening of the city?
4. Why is Ahmad so upset when he learns that Zeitoun is in prison?
5. What keeps Kathy from going home like she wanted to?
6. What does Zeitoun feel guilty about while he is awaiting medical treatment?
7. Why hasn't Kathy been able to hear from Zeitoun for two weeks?
8. Who is Raleigh, and what problem does he have in helping Zeitoun?
9. How does Kathy hear where her husband has been?
10. What is Zeitoun mocked about when a second set of pictures is taken?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)