|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kathy think her husband might have been injured?
(a) He slipped off the roof.
(b) He was attacked.
(c) He was hurt while helping others.
(d) He got sick.
2. Who is paying for Zeitoun's incarceration?
(b) The FBI.
(c) The government.
(d) Homeland security.
3. What makes Kathy want to return to her house?
(a) She wants to continue with what her husband started there.
(b) She wants to begin cleaning it up.
(c) She wants to move on with her life.
(d) She wants to find Zeitoun.
4. Where does Ahmad want to fly to offer help?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(d) New Orleans.
5. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Red Cross have to identify Zeitoun by if he shows up?
2. How does Kathy learn of the death toll in New Orleans?
3. What kind of weapons are the men breaking into Zeitoun's house using?
4. Why does Kathy enroll her kids in school in Phoenix?
5. What kind of vehicle is Zeitoun and his friends put in after being arrested?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kathy have to do to fulfill the bail requirements for her husband?
2. How does Kathy try to get a hold of Zeitoun when he goes missing?
3. How does Zeitoun get a message out of prison and to his wife?
4. After Zeitoun has been missing for more than a week, what does his family hope for?
5. What keeps Kathy from going home like she wanted to?
6. What does Kathy do when she is not told where her husband's trial will be held?
7. Why hasn't Kathy been able to hear from Zeitoun for two weeks?
8. How does Kathy hear where her husband has been?
9. What does Zeitoun feel guilty about while he is awaiting medical treatment?
10. What gives Kathy comfort while her husband is missing?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)