|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women break into Zeitoun's house?
2. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
(a) He cuts it out.
(b) He buys some disinfectant.
(c) He prays.
(d) He makes a poultice.
3. How does Kathy feel about the family in Syria while her husband is missing?
(a) She wishes they would stop calling her.
(b) She is grateful for their support.
(c) She wants them all to come help find him.
(d) She is glad they are praying.
4. Why do certain foreign mercenaries make Kathy nervous?
(a) Her husband looks Latin.
(b) Her husband always fights for the right.
(c) Her husband has a warrant out.
(d) Her husband is Arab.
5. What brings on a lot of scorn to Zeitoun from the guards?
(a) All of these.
(b) He asks about his wife.
(c) He cries.
(d) He prays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does this take place in?
2. What is the death toll when Kathy picks her kids up from the new school?
3. How does Kathy realize who is taking Zeitoun's missing the hardest?
4. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
5. How long did Kathy's kids miss school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What keeps Kathy from going home like she wanted to?
2. How does Kathy see how much Aisha is suffering with her missing father?
3. How does Kathy cheer up her daughters when they realize their entire house is under water?
4. What does Kathy do when she is not told where her husband's trial will be held?
5. Who is Raleigh, and what problem does he have in helping Zeitoun?
6. What does Kathy have to do to fulfill the bail requirements for her husband?
7. What is Zeitoun mocked about when a second set of pictures is taken?
8. What good news comes to Kathy after she learns her husband has been arrested?
9. How does Zeitoun get a message out of prison and to his wife?
10. What were some of the people incarcerated with Zeitoun arrested for?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)