|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Red Cross have to identify Zeitoun by if he shows up?
(a) His driver's license.
(b) A video.
(c) His birth certificate.
(d) A picture.
2. What is Zeitoun given that he can't eat?
3. What kind of weapons are the men breaking into Zeitoun's house using?
(d) All of these.
4. How did Ahmad try to find Zeitoun?
(a) He sent a plea to a rescue organization.
(b) He called all the properties.
(c) He watched the news.
(d) He repeatedly called Kathy.
5. What lie does Kathy tell her children to keep them calm?
(a) They are going back to their grandma's house.
(b) She knows when they can return.
(c) She has talked to Zeitoun recently.
(d) Zeitoun is coming to join them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is sprayed all over one of the prisoners?
2. What causes the mayor to cancel the reopening of the city?
3. How does Kathy realize who is taking Zeitoun's missing the hardest?
4. What makes Kathy want to return to her house?
5. What is taken from Todd during processing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Ahmad so upset when he learns that Zeitoun is in prison?
2. What happens just after Kathy and her daughter say a prayer in the living?
3. What does Zeitoun feel guilty about while he is awaiting medical treatment?
4. Why don't Zeitoun and Nasser talk much while in their cell?
5. What is Zeitoun mocked about when a second set of pictures is taken?
6. How does Kathy cheer up her daughters when they realize their entire house is under water?
7. What makes Kathy decide to put her kids in a school in Phoenix?
8. How does Kathy try to get a hold of Zeitoun when he goes missing?
9. After Zeitoun has been missing for more than a week, what does his family hope for?
10. What does Kathy do when she is not told where her husband's trial will be held?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)