|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zeitoun seek out the second day of the flood?
(a) His properties.
(b) Military men.
(d) Elderly people.
2. What country was Zeitoun born in?
3. What is the name of Zeitoun's oldest brother?
4. What time of day would Zeitoun fish when he was a child?
(c) All of these.
5. How old was Zeitoun when he began fishing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Zeitoun's brother's name?
2. What does Zeitoun weep for while getting around the neighborhood during the flood?
3. What is Zeitoun's occupation?
4. How many children does Zeitoun have?
5. What is Zeitoun's oldest brother famously good at?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Zeitoun begin his sea-faring career?
2. What does Zeitoun plan to do after his family evacuates?
3. What makes Zeitoun feel nervous the night after the storm?
4. Why does Zeitoun tell Kathy he can't leave New Orleans at the beginning of the flood?
5. What does Alvin ask Zeitoun to do for him?
6. How does Zeitoun spread food and water without using up his own supply?
7. Why did the mayor tell citizens to be armed with an axe if they did not evacuate?
8. What does Zeitoun do when he hears about a bloated body?
9. How did Zeitoun's relationship with his wife progress when they first met?
10. What surprises Zeitoun when he gets to the Tulane campus?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)