|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Todd say he was using the item that was taken from him for?
(a) Saving valuables.
(d) Searching for bodies.
2. What rights is Zeitoun waiting for after being arrested?
(a) All of these.
(b) To know what he is arrested for.
(c) Right to an attorney.
(d) A phone call to loved ones.
3. How long did Kathy's kids miss school?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
(a) He makes a poultice.
(b) He cuts it out.
(c) He buys some disinfectant.
(d) He prays.
5. What does Kathy do on the floor with Nademah?
6. What brings on a lot of scorn to Zeitoun from the guards?
(a) He cries.
(b) He prays.
(c) He asks about his wife.
(d) All of these.
7. What does Jerry do when he is arrested?
(a) He buys supplies.
(b) He sends letters.
(c) He sits in the corner and cries.
(d) He asks questions.
8. What causes Kathy to worry when she is in Phoenix?
(a) Her mother is mad at her.
(b) Zeitoun stops calling her.
(c) Their house is still under water.
(d) Her kids can't go to school.
9. What does the Red Cross have to identify Zeitoun by if he shows up?
(a) His birth certificate.
(b) A picture.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) A video.
10. How many women break into Zeitoun's house?
11. What does Kathy do when her kids are in school the first day?
(b) Call her homes.
(c) Fret and worry.
(d) Crochet blankets.
12. What is taken from Todd during processing?
(a) Some stolen IDs.
(b) A camera.
(c) A memory chip.
(d) Some blue prints.
13. Why is Zeitoun told he can't use the phone at the bus terminal?
(a) They are busy.
(b) The lines need to remain open.
(c) They aren't working.
(d) They are not for prisoners.
14. Where does Ahmad want to fly to offer help?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) Baton Rouge.
15. What problem arises when Zeitoun and Nasser are put in the same cell?
(a) They are pit against each other.
(b) All of these.
(c) They are made fun of for their religion.
(d) They are called gay lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kathy realize who is taking Zeitoun's missing the hardest?
2. Why can't Zeitoun call Kathy at Yuko's house?
3. Why does Kathy enroll her kids in school in Phoenix?
4. What year does this take place in?
5. What does Kathy say when she hears Ahmad wants to fly somewhere to help?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)