Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
2. Where does Nasser say he got what is found in his bag during processing?
(a) He took it from his office.
(b) It was on the street.
(c) He got it in an abandoned house.
(d) It is his.
3. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
(a) He makes a poultice.
(b) He buys some disinfectant.
(c) He cuts it out.
(d) He prays.
4. What year does this take place in?
5. Why can't Zeitoun call Kathy at Yuko's house?
(a) His phone is dead.
(b) He doesn't have her number memorized.
(c) He is hand cuffed.
(d) He is afraid to tell others where she is.
6. Where were mercenaries brought from that makes Kathy nervous?
7. How does Kathy feel about the family in Syria while her husband is missing?
(a) She wishes they would stop calling her.
(b) She is grateful for their support.
(c) She wants them all to come help find him.
(d) She is glad they are praying.
8. What do the people breaking into Zeitoun's house demand to see?
(a) His ID.
(b) His ownership papers.
(c) His money.
(d) His hands.
9. Where does Ahmad want to fly to offer help?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Baton Rouge.
10. What does Jerry do when he is arrested?
(a) He sends letters.
(b) He buys supplies.
(c) He sits in the corner and cries.
(d) He asks questions.
11. What is the death toll in New Orleans when Kathy's kids go to the new school?
12. How does Yuko look for information about Zeitoun?
(a) She calls the Red Cross.
(b) She calls the military.
(c) She calls friends in the area.
(d) She calls FEMA.
13. What causes Kathy to worry when she is in Phoenix?
(a) Her kids can't go to school.
(b) Their house is still under water.
(c) Her mother is mad at her.
(d) Zeitoun stops calling her.
14. How does Kathy realize who is taking Zeitoun's missing the hardest?
(a) Ahmad calls every day in tears.
(b) Clumps come out when she brushes Aisha's hair.
(c) Her own hair is turning gray.
(d) She hears Zachary praying and crying.
15. How does Kathy see an image of her house?
(a) A neighbor e-mails one to her.
(b) She sees it in a FEMA report.
(c) She looks on the internet.
(d) It is shown on TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Zeitoun's missing the worst?
2. What is taken from Todd during processing?
3. Where is the Darkening Found?
4. What helps Kathy to stay calm as long as she does?
5. Why is Kathy sure Zeitoun wouldn't get hurt accidentally?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)