|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were mercenaries brought from that makes Kathy nervous?
2. What does the Red Cross have to identify Zeitoun by if he shows up?
(a) A picture.
(b) His birth certificate.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) A video.
3. What causes Kathy to worry when she is in Phoenix?
(a) Her mother is mad at her.
(b) Her kids can't go to school.
(c) Zeitoun stops calling her.
(d) Their house is still under water.
4. How many men break into Zeitoun's house?
5. What kind of vehicle is Zeitoun and his friends put in after being arrested?
(a) A tank.
(b) A van.
(c) A police car.
(d) A train car.
6. What does Todd say he was using the item that was taken from him for?
(b) Saving valuables.
(d) Searching for bodies.
7. What keeps Ahmad semi-calm while Zeitoun is missing?
(a) He raises money for the relief efforts.
(b) He works overtime shifts.
(c) He prays.
(d) He calls Kathy every day.
8. Where does Kathy start getting many international calls from?
(c) Sri Lanka.
9. What is involved in the criminal processing?
(a) All of these.
(b) Finger printing.
10. What kind of bus is Zeitoun put on when he is taken to the Hunt Correctional Center?
(a) A school bus.
(b) A tour bus.
(c) A military bus.
(d) A greyhound bus.
11. What does Kathy do on the floor with Nademah?
12. When did Zeitoun's worries about special attention from military men begin?
(a) His 30th birthday.
(b) When he immigrated.
(d) When he converted to Islam.
13. What country does a news segment about the prisoners?
14. Who is paying for Zeitoun's incarceration?
(b) The FBI.
(c) Homeland security.
(d) The government.
15. How does Kathy realize who is taking Zeitoun's missing the hardest?
(a) Ahmad calls every day in tears.
(b) Her own hair is turning gray.
(c) She hears Zachary praying and crying.
(d) Clumps come out when she brushes Aisha's hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kathy feel about the family in Syria while her husband is missing?
2. Where does Ahmad want to fly to offer help?
3. What is becoming infected on Zeitoun while he is arrested?
4. How does Yuko look for information about Zeitoun?
5. What does the bus terminal look like to Zeitoun when he gets there?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)