|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
2. Why does Zeitoun think he is being arrested at first?
(a) He looked like a looter.
(b) He didn't turn in his canoe.
(c) He took military MREs.
(d) He disobeyed the evacuation orders.
3. What mean name does a soldier call Zeitoun at the bus terminal?
4. Who takes Zeitoun's missing the worst?
5. Where does Nasser say he got what is found in his bag during processing?
(a) It is his.
(b) He got it in an abandoned house.
(c) He took it from his office.
(d) It was on the street.
6. Why can't Zeitoun call Kathy at Yuko's house?
(a) His phone is dead.
(b) He doesn't have her number memorized.
(c) He is afraid to tell others where she is.
(d) He is hand cuffed.
7. What does the Red Cross have to identify Zeitoun by if he shows up?
(a) A picture.
(b) His birth certificate.
(c) A video.
(d) His driver's license.
8. How does Kathy feel about the family in Syria while her husband is missing?
(a) She is grateful for their support.
(b) She wants them all to come help find him.
(c) She wishes they would stop calling her.
(d) She is glad they are praying.
9. What brings on a lot of scorn to Zeitoun from the guards?
(a) He asks about his wife.
(b) He cries.
(c) All of these.
(d) He prays.
10. Where does Kathy start getting many international calls from?
(c) Sri Lanka.
11. What is involved in the criminal processing?
(b) All of these.
(d) Finger printing.
12. Where is the Darkening Found?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Quran.
(c) A text book.
(d) A poetry book.
13. What problem arises when Zeitoun and Nasser are put in the same cell?
(a) All of these.
(b) They are called gay lovers.
(c) They are pit against each other.
(d) They are made fun of for their religion.
14. What are the men breaking into Zeitoun's house dressed in?
(a) Black from head to toe.
(b) Police uniforms.
(c) Mismatched military clothing.
(d) Red cross uniforms.
15. What is Zeitoun given that he can't eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kathy enroll her kids in school in Phoenix?
2. What do the soldiers turn the bus depot into?
3. How does Kathy cheer her daughters up during the flood?
4. What does Todd say he was using the item that was taken from him for?
5. Why does Kathy call the Clairborne house?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)