|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Zeitoun's missing the worst?
2. What kind of weapons are the men breaking into Zeitoun's house using?
(d) All of these.
3. What are the men breaking into Zeitoun's house dressed in?
(a) Police uniforms.
(b) Red cross uniforms.
(c) Mismatched military clothing.
(d) Black from head to toe.
4. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
5. Where does Kathy start getting many international calls from?
(a) Sri Lanka.
6. Why does Kathy enroll her kids in school in Phoenix?
(a) They have missed a lot of time.
(b) Zeitoun wanted her to.
(c) They have to move on.
(d) All of these.
7. Where does Nasser say he got what is found in his bag during processing?
(a) He got it in an abandoned house.
(b) He took it from his office.
(c) It was on the street.
(d) It is his.
8. How did Ahmad try to find Zeitoun?
(a) He sent a plea to a rescue organization.
(b) He repeatedly called Kathy.
(c) He called all the properties.
(d) He watched the news.
9. What kind of bus is Zeitoun put on when he is taken to the Hunt Correctional Center?
(a) A tour bus.
(b) A military bus.
(c) A greyhound bus.
(d) A school bus.
10. What lie does Kathy tell her children to keep them calm?
(a) She knows when they can return.
(b) They are going back to their grandma's house.
(c) She has talked to Zeitoun recently.
(d) Zeitoun is coming to join them.
11. Why does Kathy call the Clairborne house?
(a) Her friend lives there.
(b) Hearing the message gives her comfort.
(c) FEMA officials are near it.
(d) It is the only property with a working phone.
12. How many soldiers are present when Zeitoun is strip searched?
13. What causes Kathy to worry when she is in Phoenix?
(a) Her mother is mad at her.
(b) Their house is still under water.
(c) Zeitoun stops calling her.
(d) Her kids can't go to school.
14. How does Kathy think her husband might have been injured?
(a) He slipped off the roof.
(b) He was hurt while helping others.
(c) He was attacked.
(d) He got sick.
15. What is Zeitoun given that he can't eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the second hurricane?
2. How long did Kathy's kids miss school?
3. Who keeps Ahmad from flying out to help?
4. How does Yuko look for information about Zeitoun?
5. When did Zeitoun's worries about special attention from military men begin?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)