|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problems does Kathy have in 2008?
(a) She loses weight.
(b) All of these.
(c) She has memory lapses.
(d) She has miscarriages.
2. Who is paying for Zeitoun's incarceration?
(a) Homeland security.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The government.
3. What does Zeitoun refuse to do during the flood?
(a) Work with strangers.
(b) Leave the city.
(c) Listen to the radio.
(d) All of these.
4. Who did Zeitoun fish with as a child?
(a) His cousins.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His uncle.
5. What makes Zeitoun struggle to sleep?
(a) His pain in his side.
(b) His memories.
(c) The headaches.
(d) The silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the mayor to cancel the reopening of the city?
2. Who did Zeitoun give all his fishing money to?
3. What does the yard look like after Zeitoun is awoken by a strange sound?
4. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
5. What is the elderly couple in the neighborhood doing to get attention?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)