|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Todd say he was using the item that was taken from him for?
(b) Searching for bodies.
(c) Saving valuables.
2. Why does Kathy's mother think she wears the hijab?
(a) For her children.
(b) For her husband.
(c) To bother her family.
(d) To make people uncomfortable.
3. What reminds Zeitoun of Abu Ghraib?
(a) The cages.
(b) The language.
(c) The flood lights.
(d) The dogs.
4. What does Zeitoun get upset with a guard for?
(a) Not letting him call his wife.
(b) Keeping him in the dark.
(c) Not feeding them appropriate food.
(d) Calling him gay.
5. How long does Zeitoun say recovery will take when he sees the flood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people breaking into Zeitoun's house demand to see?
2. Why does Kathy decide to visit Yuko?
3. Who takes Zeitoun's missing the worst?
4. What does Zeitoun say the men breaking into house do not look like?
5. What is involved in the criminal processing?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)