|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Kathy's kids miss school?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
(a) He prays.
(b) He buys some disinfectant.
(c) He cuts it out.
(d) He makes a poultice.
3. Why does Zeitoun worry about getting special attention from military men?
(a) He doesn't speak good English.
(b) He is Arab.
(c) He has no ID.
(d) He was a marine.
4. What is done to the house to repair it?
(a) It is gutted.
(b) It is re-painted.
(c) It is expanded.
(d) All of these.
5. Why does Kathy's mother think she wears the hijab?
(a) To bother her family.
(b) To make people uncomfortable.
(c) For her children.
(d) For her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Zeitoun say recovery will take when he sees the flood?
2. What does Zeitoun weep for while getting around the neighborhood during the flood?
3. What does Zeitoun's wife think about the news reports about Katrina?
4. Where does Kathy start getting many international calls from?
5. What are Zeitoun's kids afraid of after the flood?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)