|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Ahmad semi-calm while Zeitoun is missing?
(a) He calls Kathy every day.
(b) He works overtime shifts.
(c) He raises money for the relief efforts.
(d) He prays.
2. What does Zeitoun say the dogs in the neighborhood sound like during the flood?
3. What makes Zeitoun's children sad during the flood?
(a) Their school is destroyed.
(b) They know their house is ruined.
(c) They think their dogs died.
(d) They miss their father.
4. Why can't Zeitoun sleep in his bed during the flood?
(a) He misses his wife.
(b) It is too hot.
(c) It has been damaged.
(d) He is too scared.
5. Why does Zeitoun go by his last name?
(a) His buddies always called him that.
(b) His first is hard to pronounce.
(c) He shares his father's name.
(d) His name changed when he migrated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rights is Zeitoun waiting for after being arrested?
2. What makes the area so uncomfortable during the flood?
3. Where is the Darkening Found?
4. How does Zeitoun get around the neighborhood during the flood?
5. How is Zachary different from his siblings?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)