|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeitoun weep for while getting around the neighborhood during the flood?
(a) His family.
(b) The dead animals.
(c) The injured people.
(d) His property.
2. What makes the area so uncomfortable during the flood?
(a) The humidity.
(b) The sirens.
(c) The animal howls.
(d) The silence.
3. What makes Zeitoun enthusiastic during the flood?
(a) He repairs some damage.
(b) He saves people.
(c) He makes money.
(d) He talks to his wife.
4. Why can't Zeitoun personally help the single woman he finds?
(a) The canoe is sinking.
(b) She is afraid of swimming.
(c) She is too big.
(d) He is too tired.
5. What religion does Zeitoun's wife follow?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kathy feel about the family in Syria while her husband is missing?
2. What is Zeitoun's brother's name?
3. What does the strange sound that wakes Zeitoun up remind him of?
4. What year does this take place in?
5. What does Zeitoun get upset with a guard for?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)