|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zeitoun's occupation?
(d) Substitute teacher.
2. How does Kathy feel about the family in Syria while her husband is missing?
(a) She is glad they are praying.
(b) She wishes they would stop calling her.
(c) She is grateful for their support.
(d) She wants them all to come help find him.
3. Why does Kathy call the Clairborne house?
(a) It is the only property with a working phone.
(b) FEMA officials are near it.
(c) Her friend lives there.
(d) Hearing the message gives her comfort.
4. What reminds Zeitoun of Abu Ghraib?
(a) The cages.
(b) The language.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The flood lights.
5. How does Yuko look for information about Zeitoun?
(a) She calls friends in the area.
(b) She calls FEMA.
(c) She calls the Red Cross.
(d) She calls the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Zeitoun personally help the single woman he finds?
2. Who keeps Ahmad from flying out to help?
3. What kind of bus is Zeitoun put on when he is taken to the Hunt Correctional Center?
4. What does Zeitoun's wife think about the news reports about Katrina?
5. Who takes Zeitoun's missing the worst?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)