|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the extra water in the yard come from after the storm?
(a) The sea.
(b) The rain.
(c) The lake.
(d) The gutters.
2. Where does Kathy stay after hearing about the flood?
(a) Her mother's house.
(b) Her brother's house.
(c) Her sister's house.
(d) A hotel.
3. What is Katrina?
(a) A tree.
(b) A truck.
(c) A hurricane.
(d) A tornado.
4. What does Zeitoun's wife think about the news reports about Katrina?
(a) They are exaggerated.
(b) They are upsetting.
(c) They are completely false.
(d) They are right on.
5. How does Zeitoun get around the neighborhood during the flood?
(a) He floats in a sled.
(b) He swims.
(c) He uses the canoe.
(d) He makes a raft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found in Nasser's bag when he is being processed?
2. What is Frank desperate for when Zeitoun sees him?
3. What is the death toll when Kathy picks her kids up from the new school?
4. How does Kathy feel about the family in Syria while her husband is missing?
5. Why can't Zeitoun personally help the single woman he finds?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)