|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the mayor to cancel the reopening of the city?
(a) The second hurricane.
(b) The second levy break.
(c) The military orders.
(d) The gangs.
2. What does Zeitoun weep for while getting around the neighborhood during the flood?
(a) His property.
(b) The dead animals.
(c) His family.
(d) The injured people.
3. What is the name of Zeitoun's oldest brother?
4. When did Zeitoun's worries about special attention from military men begin?
(a) When he converted to Islam.
(b) When he immigrated.
(d) His 30th birthday.
5. How does Zeitoun treat his infection while he is arrested?
(a) He makes a poultice.
(b) He prays.
(c) He buys some disinfectant.
(d) He cuts it out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the soldiers turn the bus depot into?
2. When does Zeitoun's wife hear the warnings about Katrina?
3. What items from childhood does Zeitoun save from the flood?
4. What did Zeitoun use for fishing as a child?
5. How many tenants does Zeitoun have?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)