|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country was Zeitoun born in?
2. Where does Kathy start getting many international calls from?
(a) Sri Lanka.
3. Where were mercenaries brought from that makes Kathy nervous?
4. How does Kathy cheer her daughters up during the flood?
(a) She assures them the dog is safe.
(b) She says they get to pick new furniture.
(c) She lets them choose a new school.
(d) She lets them call their father.
5. Why is Zeitoun told he can't use the phone at the bus terminal?
(a) They are busy.
(b) They aren't working.
(c) The lines need to remain open.
(d) They are not for prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the strange sound that wakes Zeitoun up remind him of?
2. What does Kathy do when her kids are in school the first day?
3. How far from the coast would Zeitoun go to fish as a child?
4. What does Zeitoun weep for while getting around the neighborhood during the flood?
5. What reminds Zeitoun of Abu Ghraib?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)