|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps Ahmad from flying out to help?
(b) His wife.
(d) His mother.
2. What helps Kathy to stay calm as long as she does?
(a) Her connection to Zeitoun.
(b) Her faith.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her illness.
3. How does Kathy realize who is taking Zeitoun's missing the hardest?
(a) Clumps come out when she brushes Aisha's hair.
(b) She hears Zachary praying and crying.
(c) Her own hair is turning gray.
(d) Ahmad calls every day in tears.
4. How many years have passed since Zeitoun's fishing days?
5. What is involved in the criminal processing?
(b) All of these.
(c) Finger printing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bus terminal look like to Zeitoun when he gets there?
2. Who is paying for Zeitoun's incarceration?
3. When does Zeitoun's wife hear the warnings about Katrina?
4. How does Kathy learn of the death toll in New Orleans?
5. What shocks Kathy about the image she sees of her house?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)