|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kathy call the Clairborne house?
(a) Her friend lives there.
(b) It is the only property with a working phone.
(c) FEMA officials are near it.
(d) Hearing the message gives her comfort.
2. What is Zeitoun waiting for at the beginning of the book?
(a) For the electricity to come back on.
(b) For his wife to cough.
(c) For his children to wake up.
(d) For the alarm clock to ring.
3. What is involved in the criminal processing?
(b) Finger printing.
(c) All of these.
4. Who is paying for Zeitoun's incarceration?
(b) Homeland security.
(c) The government.
(d) The FBI.
5. Who takes Zeitoun's missing the worst?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the mayor to cancel the reopening of the city?
2. Why does Zeitoun go by his last name?
3. What does the strange sound that wakes Zeitoun up remind him of?
4. What did Zeitoun use for fishing as a child?
5. What does Zeitoun say the dogs in the neighborhood sound like during the flood?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)