|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the death toll when Kathy picks her kids up from the new school?
2. What does Zeitoun refuse to do during the flood?
(a) Work with strangers.
(b) All of these.
(c) Listen to the radio.
(d) Leave the city.
3. Who is paying for Zeitoun's incarceration?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Homeland security.
(c) The government.
4. What keeps Ahmad semi-calm while Zeitoun is missing?
(a) He calls Kathy every day.
(b) He prays.
(c) He works overtime shifts.
(d) He raises money for the relief efforts.
5. What does Zeitoun's wife think about the news reports about Katrina?
(a) They are exaggerated.
(b) They are right on.
(c) They are completely false.
(d) They are upsetting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Zeitoun's children sad during the flood?
2. What is found in Nasser's bag when he is being processed?
3. How many years have passed since Zeitoun's fishing days?
4. What does Zeitoun weep for while getting around the neighborhood during the flood?
5. How does Yuko look for information about Zeitoun?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)